Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 14)

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna_5

Originally posted by reha_rm

Sonam when will i get to hear sum memorable dialogues from ur mouth in ur movies ?TongueLOL From the time u stepped into showbiz, u have alwayz been in the news for ur clothes n ur art of splashing brash comments everywhrTongue gaah i used to like ur outspoken self but now its getting annoying :/

I think this is getting way too stretched .. They shud stop it here ..let bygones be bygones :)

ohh but there WAS a dialog!
"game, set, MATCH XD XD"

lol i agree about the bygones being bygones thing, but knowing Sonam K and her knack of holding grudges for people who don't really care about how she reacts, I think the second Kapoor clan's gonna have a ball game with this one.

on another note though, I LOVE your avi xD

@red- yh rite my badLOLLOLLOL
@blue- Yup i agree .. it can get messierTongueLOL

Thanks =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Here is a perfect example of how.. somtimes kuch khayaal apne paas hi rakhe behetar hotey hai.. Sona is a moophat teekhi mirchi.. though.. and Abhay is her baap in that department.. lol.. I wonder how these wild children.. shot for this movie together.. they must have had a ball on the sets.. If they would have put this much fire into onscreen chemistry.. then atleast movie chal hi jaati shaayad.

Edited by ladygaga - 06 January 2011 at 7:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionNuktaacheenperfectlyflawed

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Here is a perfect example of how.. somtimes kuch khayaal apne paas hi rakhe behetar hotey hai.. Sona is a moophat teekhi mirchi.. though.. and Abhay is her baap in that department.. lol.. I wonder how these wild children.. shot of this movie together.. they must have had a ball on the sets.. If they would have put this much fire into onscreen chemistry.. then atleast movie chal hi jaati shaayad.

I really liked thr chemistry actually.. i blv had the movie focussed bit more on thr story then maybe it mite have workedTongue
but well jo hogaya so ho gayaLOL

Edited by reha_rm - 06 January 2011 at 7:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionladygaga

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

Here is a perfect example of how.. somtimes kuch khayaal apne paas hi rakhe behetar hotey hai.. Sona is a moophat teekhi mirchi.. though.. and Abhay is her baap in that department.. lol.. I wonder how these wild children.. shot of this movie together.. they must have had a ball on the sets.. If they would have put this much fire into onscreen chemistry.. then atleast movie chal hi jaati shaayad.

I really liked thr chemistry actually.. i blv if the movie focussed bit more on thr story then maybe it mite have workedTongue
but well jo hogaya so ho gayaLOL

When such fireworks must have been going on offscreen.. then of course it would have shown some effect on screen too.. LOL  but still it could have been better.. lets see if these two hot blooded people ever work together..

ElusiveDevotionperfectlyflawed

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Here is a perfect example of how.. somtimes kuch khayaal apne paas hi rakhe behetar hotey hai.. Sona is a moophat teekhi mirchi.. though.. and Abhay is her baap in that department.. lol.. I wonder how these wild children.. shot for this movie together.. they must have had a ball on the sets.. If they would have put this much fire into onscreen chemistry.. then atleast movie chal hi jaati shaayad.

I couldn't agree more!! If Abhay has something to say, he'll say it! He's not afraid of anyone, but I guess ppl don't like his bluntness!! 

ElusiveDevotionladygaga

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
no hetal, i always had admired abhay. people might call me sonam fan but i LOVE abhay since his debut movie in parts and ahista ahista. I always admired him because he's very different from sunny and Dharamendra. Abhay has achieved so much to where he is and he isn't one of those actors who will get 6 packs or learn how to dance smoothly just to attract audience. That's why i adore him now and always will. But he should choose his words wisely and there wasn't no need to go down to say waste of time..maybe he didn't meant in a bad way, but it did. I am fan of his when i wasn't sonam's fan. i don't remember seeing many of abhay fans during dev d fans and funny thing who has tagged me sonam fan only..i was the only one who opened abhay articles and his movie reviewLOL

Check

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1122750

But seriously these 3 needs to sort things out privately. I am surprised why didn't sonam talked to abhay personally:/ She's one confused personality.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
xetaxeta has already summed up my thoughts on sonam...!   anil's comment i did find distasteful... but abhay is no less... just because he was 'provoked'...?   please...!   he could have worded his thoughts in a much better manner....!  Tongue  

abhay does has an attitude problem... he needs to come off his high horse and keep his feet on the ground...!   Tongue   the guy had issues with even imitiaz ali... so really, he might have gotten a rough deal in aisha... so really, in essence, both sonam and him are in the same boat,...!    TongueTongue    sonam can't help but keep taking jibes at others, be it her contemporaries or her seniors, or her critics... TongueTongue   girl needs some urgent lessons in manners... and abhay apparently, can't help but throw his weight around, if rumours are to be believed (which i do believe)... TongueTongue  get over yourself... just because you have gotten critical acclaim for your performances, does not mean you can't go the same way as a charandur singh went...!  humility is a virtue... and it would do both of them some good to be reacquainted with it....!!   TongueTongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 06 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters

Go to top