Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 12)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by ladygaga

Abhay deol has loyalty issues. Alteast when Sonam kapoor re-tweeted her director she was supporting her movie.. she was being loyal to her movie.. and she did apologize for the re-tweet later.. Abhay deol was disloyal to his own movie.. when he signed on the movie he very well knew what the movie was about.. and that it was a female centric movie.. so why crib about it later.. and why crib about the fashion and styling in the movie.. why can't wardrobe be an imp part of the movie.. ??? If scripts demands it.. then whats the harm in making a fashion centric movie... Its not like the concept of the movie was very hard hitting.. like those k-soaps and people are sleeping wearing heavy makeup and kanjivaram sarees.. it was necessary and they did it.. Abhay deol shouldn't be bitching about his own movie like this.. no matter how he thinks it shaped out.... it would be a put off to anyone who casts him in future.. they will definately doubt his loyalty towards his own movies.

Agree!! Having great wardrobe and style doesn't harm the movie..atleast he got to wear some decent suits and clothesLOL

I know.. but what to do.. I wish they had signed someone else for Aisha.. maybe someone who wouldn't have had issues with the role.. Abhay should have refused the role before only.. if he didn't like it.. Imran refused this role.. which is better than how the situation turned out with abhay... Now that i think of it.. it was cool.. that even though in JWM kareena walked away with all the awards.. and shahid had a very good role.. but still.. he was happy about it.. he didn't complain one bit.. He was right.. that in movies like Hum hai rahi pyaar ke.. and some female centric movies.. where the male leads have had a smaller role.. there they have settled for that.. and later.. they have been remembered for those roles.. before when i watched JWM.. i was all in awe of Kareena's performance.. but now when i look back.. i appreciate shahid's performance too.. but the whole movie aisha has turned into a mess.. with these ugly spats.. and leading pair.. not even promoting the movie.. together..

what can we do abhay really is behaving like a child now does anyone even remember kidnap imran was super upset the way it turned out but did anyone heard him cribbing or badmouthign anyone after it became a disaster so upset with abhay m not supporting sonam either maybe she shouldn't have retorted back but again noone knew till she spoke on how abhay is badmouthing it and is doing everywhere it's not the first time  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocogurl

I honestly believe all three are wrong here:

Sonam: Did she need to bring in the whole "upbringing" question?! Bringing-in someone's parents into the issue is totally unnecessary. And Sonam already knows how it feels, thanks to Shoba De's comments. So Sonam should have not said that.

Anil: I don't think he needed to say the whole "Abhay has problems" thing and that too on national TV? I don't exactly know what went wrong between the two (was it Abhay's previous comments on Aisha?) but they should resolve it behind closed doors.

Abhay: Ok..he has a right to talk about his movie. But honeslty, I've hardly heard someone bashing their own movie. Ok.. your role was small and not as prominent as Sonam's and her clothes.. but still..I found it quite disrespectful that he's talking ill of his own movie. There are so many actors that have movies they regret.. but they don't share the same attitude as Abhay.

All-in-all.. I feel that all three are wrong somewhere or the other :)

Couldn't agree moreClap...All of them are wrong and yes they should sort this out behind closed doors and not out in public.
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Look at this past interview.. Anil kapoor and abhay seem so hunky dory together.. they are talking about commercial roles.. crossover cinema.. abhay is sounding cool with starring in a female centric movie.. i wonder what happened between these guys..

Edited by ladygaga - 05 January 2011 at 10:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinamika

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
WHATTTTTT!!!! Publicity for FREAKY FRIDAY REMAKE HAS  ALREADY STARTED??!!!???!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwbipsglitters-Zarwulicious-eraserMeena1

nalinidj Senior Member
nalinidj
nalinidj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

WHOA!! Sona is talking about bad upbringing....she has said loads of things that she shouldn't have so maybe she shouldn't question ppl's upbringing!!!

As for Abhay....I can understand why he said what he said, but the last time I checked I thought ppl are allowed to express their opinions...and his role in the film was so badly shaped! Mr Knightly wasn't characterized like the book! Also, if he wasn't happy with the outcome I'm glad he spoke up now instead of being fake and enjoying all the success of Aisha and then in a few years saying how disappointed he was!

By the "waste of time"...I can Abhay meant that he doesn't want to waste his time or energy arguing with Anil, Sona, the Kapoors b/c he made his point and they obviously don't agree...so what's the point in having countless circular arguments!!! 
Well said, I so totally agree, and I could not have said it better.  KWK with her and Deepika was quite a blatant example of her upbringing.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I'm partially very much psyched that Abhay gave Anil Kapoor and Sonam something to get all hot and bothered about LOL I LOVE IT when over-talkative celebs get all "Oh no you didn't" about something.

Though Abhay did it in a way that's gonna jeopardize his future industrial relationships, I'm glad Abhay didn't take Anil's comment lying down.

Anil Kapoor should be told that "help" isn't needed by Abhay alone.

BUT yes. ahaha at the same time, I'm wishing Abhay hadn't done what he did in the very first place (trash Aisha after watching the premier). It was immature on his behalf.

But Sonam commenting on someone's upbringing LOL that's a good kick. coming from the chick who made fun of people who get plastic surgery, and trashing someone she couldn't manage to rope

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesElusiveDevotionNuktaacheenDexterkichokriruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna_5

I'm partially very much psyched that Abhay gave Anil Kapoor and Sonam something to get all hot and bothered about LOL I LOVE IT when over-talkative celebs get all "Oh no you didn't" about something.

Though Abhay did it in a way that's gonna jeopardize his future industrial relationships, I'm glad Abhay didn't take Anil's comment lying down.

Anil Kapoor should be told that "help" isn't needed by Abhay alone.

BUT yes. ahaha at the same time, I'm wishing Abhay hadn't done what he did in the very first place (trash Aisha after watching the premier). It was immature on his behalf.

But Sonam commenting on someone's upbringing LOL that's a good kick. coming from the chick who made fun of people who get plastic surgery, and trashing someone she couldn't manage to rope

I completely agree if Abhay goes down the drain then I blame him for making daft comments and Anil should shut up, Sonam should have cello tape put right on her mouthROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenChippeshwini

nalinidj Senior Member
nalinidj
nalinidj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by Zareena

"I never expected Abhay to be so disrespectful, it just shows how badly brought up he is to talk this way about someone who is years his senior.

this coming from Sonam is such a joke..ROFL isn't this the same girl who retweeted a highly insulting tweet abt a certain woman .. Tongue... so should we be questioning how she was brought up..Wacko
Good catch, Meena, some-one should remind Miss Fashionista about that.  How about her and Deepika on KWK - what a load of respect was flowing from those camera lenses - did it not bring tears to your eyes to note how well brought up she is?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChippeshwiniMeena1

Go to top