Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 11)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Imagine if Abhay had  said, "Anil is a 60 year old po*n uncle." LOL He offered way more respect to Anil than desired.
ROFLROFLROFL
OMG!! You're a riot...this has to be the joke of the day!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by chocogurl

I honestly believe all three are wrong here:

Sonam: Did she need to bring in the whole "upbringing" question?! Bringing-in someone's parents into the issue is totally unnecessary. And Sonam already knows how it feels, thanks to Shoba De's comments. So Sonam should have not said that.

Anil: I don't think he needed to say the whole "Abhay has problems" thing and that too on national TV? I don't exactly know what went wrong between the two (was it Abhay's previous comments on Aisha?) but they should resolve it behind closed doors.

Abhay: Ok..he has a right to talk about his movie. But honeslty, I've hardly heard someone bashing their own movie. Ok.. your role was small and not as prominent as Sonam's and her clothes.. but still..I found it quite disrespectful that he's talking ill of his own movie. There are so many actors that have movies they regret.. but they don't share the same attitude as Abhay.

All-in-all.. I feel that all three are wrong somewhere or the other :)

Agreed Smile. Something definitely went sour between them behind the curtains, hence all the extremely bitter comments.

With this I totally agree...somewhere along the line...all 3 are at fault!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen

ShadowKisses IF-Dazzler
ShadowKisses
ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
"I never expected Abhay to be so disrespectful, it just shows how badly brought up he is to talk this way about someone who is years his senior. We started working together on my home production on a positive note, but I guess we're not friends anymore," admits the actor.
It is more than a little hypocritical of Sonam to say that Abhay's parents, people who are years her senior, brought him up "badly" while criticizing him for 'disrespecting' his elder. Moreover, while Abhay's comment was linked (in context) to Aisha and how it turned out, Sonam's is a lot more personal.

IMO, Anil should drop the doublethink. He was all "kids will be kids" when it came to Sonam's comments about Ranbir but not so understanding when Abhay more or less said Aisha wasn't worth his time. I also don't understand why people are acting as though Abhay is biting the hand that fed him. He gets paid to do his job, not like it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomElusiveDevotionqwwweraserDexterkichokriMallika-E-BhaisTerenainaibelieveinpink

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

something tells me abhay rly doesnt care about what others think of him...but i wish he didnt say certain things the way he did just cuz i like to think of him as a cool to good for words kind of guy

anyway he's a great actor n i jus wanna c him do more work.

n sonam well...i mean with all the talking that she doesnt about other ppl i rly dun see why she's upset with what abhay is saying

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionSalma2eraseribelieveinpink

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Imagine if Abhay had  said, "Anil is a 60 year old po*n uncle." LOL He offered way more respect to Anil than desired.
LOLZainab jee what did you have for breakfast today  ? you are on a roll for several hours now LOL

NuktaacheenBeyond_the_Veil

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL sonam and her hypocritical self i swear.....she needs to shut up.she should be the last one talking bout upbringing.and abhay deol needs to get over himself.loser.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheeneraserZareena

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

something tells me abhay rly doesnt care about what others think of him...but i wish he didnt say certain things the way he did just cuz i like to think of him as a cool to good for words kind of guy

anyway he's a great actor n i jus wanna c him do more work.

n sonam well...i mean with all the talking that she doesnt about other ppl i rly dun see why she's upset with what abhay is saying
i agree!!! Plus, ppl won't work with him if he goes against his own film....even though I'm all for freedom of speech, Abhay is a fantastic job and highly underrated and he could actually be a big star, but he needs calm down a little!
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by ladygaga

Abhay deol has loyalty issues. Alteast when Sonam kapoor re-tweeted her director she was supporting her movie.. she was being loyal to her movie.. and she did apologize for the re-tweet later.. Abhay deol was disloyal to his own movie.. when he signed on the movie he very well knew what the movie was about.. and that it was a female centric movie.. so why crib about it later.. and why crib about the fashion and styling in the movie.. why can't wardrobe be an imp part of the movie.. ??? If scripts demands it.. then whats the harm in making a fashion centric movie... Its not like the concept of the movie was very hard hitting.. like those k-soaps and people are sleeping wearing heavy makeup and kanjivaram sarees.. it was necessary and they did it.. Abhay deol shouldn't be bitching about his own movie like this.. no matter how he thinks it shaped out.... it would be a put off to anyone who casts him in future.. they will definately doubt his loyalty towards his own movies.

Agree!! Having great wardrobe and style doesn't harm the movie..atleast he got to wear some decent suits and clothesLOL

I know.. but what to do.. I wish they had signed someone else for Aisha.. maybe someone who wouldn't have had issues with the role.. Abhay should have refused the role before only.. if he didn't like it.. Imran refused this role.. which is better than how the situation turned out with abhay... Now that i think of it.. it was cool.. that even though in JWM kareena walked away with all the awards.. and shahid had a very good role.. but still.. he was happy about it.. he didn't complain one bit.. He was right.. that in movies like Hum hai rahi pyaar ke.. and some female centric movies.. where the male leads have had a smaller role.. there they have settled for that.. and later.. they have been remembered for those roles.. before when i watched JWM.. i was all in awe of Kareena's performance.. but now when i look back.. i appreciate shahid's performance too.. but the whole movie aisha has turned into a mess.. with these ugly spats.. and leading pair.. not even promoting the movie.. together..

Nuktaacheensinamika

Go to top