Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
^ ha ha good discussion on big budget small budget and commercial and non commercial films. i agree with dibakar completely. especially about the jealousy part....that when a big film fails we love to tear it apart πŸ˜† even though it may not be as bad as it's made out to be because past films which were equally bad probably got by as they became hits. πŸ˜† just coz some small films became hits now small films are good...media so typical! sirf hit films ke peeche! πŸ˜†!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^ ha ha good discussion on big budget small budget and commercial and non commercial films. i agree with dibakar completely. especially about the jealousy part....that when a big film fails we love to tear it apart πŸ˜† even though it may not be as bad as it's made out to be because past films which were equally bad probably got by as they became hits. πŸ˜† just coz some small films became hits now small films are good...media so typical! sirf hit films ke peeche! πŸ˜†!

Yeah. I agree with Dibakar about what he said about people being jealous and trying to bring down big movies too. For example; people really putting Guzaarish down. They didn't speak about the content of the film which was much better than most of the films this year but they kept on talking about how bad it did at the box office.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh dear now hes changed his mind
good, can now the 2 of them just focus on their work and put an end to this needless arguement.
Originally posted by Zareena

Abhay says No regrets working in Aisha, what happened has happenedπŸ˜† Skip to 8:10

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Interviews/5Aqcft3/3/Emraan-Dibakar-Abhay-Speak-About-Shanghai.html

yea.. bechaara.. he knows ki honi ko kaun taal sakta
πŸ˜†
Aisha was actually bakwaas..i aint surprised cause if anil k says tht abhay is doin all d wrong things on  a talk show ..do they xpct abahy to snd him chocolates fr tht?

πŸ˜†
i think all the three - actor, (abhay) actress(sonam) and big daddy (anil) behaving stupidly...what is the need to promote a movie like aisha after its failure...such controversies are nothing new....looks like its the stratergy played by all three to make people remember tht there was a film caled 'aisha' and people are simply not interested πŸ˜†
Cut out the male cleavage, urges Abhay Deol

Published: Thursday, Jan 13, 2011, 11:26 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Actor Abhay Deol fixes a stare on you the moment you point out that he has got no muscles on him. "Seriously. Okay, you tell me whether muscles look good on me. Do you think I should have muscles" he asks.

But why not? After all the Bollywood heroes ' Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Hrithik Roshan even Emraan Hashmi ' have all gleefully sported muscles on the big screen.

Abhay shoots back immediately, "This whole obsession with male cleavage in Bollywood is a bit overrated. The bubble will burst soon."

When prodded to elaborate on his stance, Abhay says, "They (muscles) look totally unnatural. Look at Hollywood, will you ever find a hero sporting muscles? They don't because normal people don't have heavy-duty muscles. It's not natural. How can you look like the guy next door with abs, muscles and cleavage?" he adds.

Okay, he doesn't want to go the Salman-SRK way, so will he do a chick flick again like Aisha? "I have criticised only one film of mine. I didn't like myself in that and the way it turned out. But that doesn't mean I won't do a similar role again. However I'll work with only those people with whom my visions match."

Does that mean that he won't work with actors Anil Kapoor and Sonam again? "I won't work with anybody with whom I am uncomfortable. I am working with Dibakar (Banerjee) for Shanghai again. But I won't work for with people with whom the experience has been bad," he says.

So, it's true that the actor is particular about the length of his role, and gets miffed if it's cut short? "Never! Had that been the case then I wouldn't have taken up Aisha for sure," he ends.

Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
Good for you Abhay!

I hope this chapter has ended🀣
Now i think his scenes were edited out. If it's true, then a very bad call from Aisha editor whoever it was.