Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

^ hahaha TY XD
i love the holder =D

haha you keep the holder and i steal the chocolatešŸ¤£
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Abhay was wrong. he has every right to express his opinion. And he's far more intelligent and mature than Sonam, who is a spoilt brat and considers herself too good to be true.
Sonam needs to concentrate on her acting, instead of bitching.
Katrina, Kangana and Deepika are far better than her,even Prachi and ANushka will overtake her now.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
looking at sonam's blaring speakers ofcourse

questioned abhays upbringing
called imran as someone wet behind their ears
am not even going to say what she has to say about ranbir
called shobha de a po*nstar
called aish an aunty

she has something mean to say about all her leading men so far except abhishekh bacchan

with every movie her hitlist increases

will wait for her "gems" on shahid after the release of her movie

she needs to grow up..but will she?
mintyblue thumbnail
^^I completely agree with you! She is one spoilt brat and can hardly act.

i just hate her after Koffe with Karan. She has no class, no dignity, no respect for others.
Abhat deol is an excellent actor whilst she is barely there. pretty faces with no acting skills have always been thrown out - Sonali Bendre, Antara Mali, Sneha Ullal...the list is endless.

Already her contemporary Deepika has marched ahead in acting skills, and even younger ppl like Anushka and Prachi show more promise.. Kangana IS THE BEST ACTEESS OF THEIR GENERATION.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

I don't think Abhay was wrong. he has every right to express his opinion. And he's far more intelligent and mature than Sonam, who is a spoilt brat and considers herself too good to be true.

Sonam needs to concentrate on her acting, instead of bitching.
Katrina, Kangana and Deepika are far better than her,even Prachi and ANushka will overtake her now.

just like its not classy when sonam bitches about others its not classy when abhay deol does it either.just because he can act doesn't mean he can go around being a snob.
mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mj_applehead

just like its not classy when sonam bitches about others its not classy when abhay deol does it either.just because he can act doesn't mean he can go around being a snob.

There's a difference between voicing an opinion and being a snob/ bitching.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

let men deal that. except the rude tone, yes Aisha is a waste which only made to promote clothes. But I agree, abay should tell it in a polite manner. But he might feel robbed after watching that flick.  

but why sonam reacting? thats so childish. by dragging abay's brought up?

when ranbeer's prob came up, anil said " let kids deal, no need parents  to involve" considering rishi's involvement.

so i will say the same, "let anil and abay deal it", sonam didn't need to comment that far.

This is an industry, where people get friendly  with the one who your ex dated before. Except the  reply for Shoba di, she really does not go behind others like this. Shoba di is a rude lady, so she deserves what ever comes up for her.

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

^^I completely agree with you! She is one spoilt brat and can hardly act.

i just hate her after Koffe with Karan. She has no class, no dignity, no respect for others.
Abhat deol is an excellent actor whilst she is barely there. pretty faces with no acting skills have always been thrown out - Sonali Bendre, Antara Mali, Sneha Ullal...the list is endless.

Already her contemporary Deepika has marched ahead in acting skills, and even younger ppl like Anushka and Prachi show more promise.. Kangana IS THE BEST ACTEESS OF THEIR GENERATION.

I really started disliking her after her KWK episode....she obviously showcased her upbringing for the world to see! I honestly thought she grew up, but I think she still has a lot of growing up to do! I think she was mad that Ranbir and Imran didn't find her sexy and ranked her at the bottom!!