Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
But i have to add that sonam shouldn't had brought abhay's upbringing. That wasn't neccessary. Probably she doesn't know why abhay is angry but why drag his parents?? Geez! this is going to get even more ugly. And i lost a bit of respect for sonam now.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

woah this is news to me. I loved abhay so much...this is pretty shocking. But i guess the next thing u knw they patched up😆

true like imran sonam patched up:/

i wonder if sonam actually talked with abhay if he really said something or what he meant before giving such statement. But i am not taking abhay side either, he should had said what he said. But it doesn't give anyone any right to bring up their upbringing and parents. It's such a low and not a classy move.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Who's son is Abhay? Sunny's? I hate the Sunny, though.

🤣🤣 Sunny isn't that old haha and neither abhay is that young..Abhay. Dharamendra is Abhay's taya (uncle)
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I think both Abhay and Sonam need to learn some manners. Sonam's so shocked now about what Abhay said to her, did she ever think of what she said would affect others?

I like Anil, he's a dignified guy and an excellent actor but it is obvious that he's one of those dads that dote on their children so much that they ignore the negative parts of their kids

Abhay seems to be on a career comeback after being almost wiped out, he should watch what he says now if he knows what's good for him

Agree! they both do need to learn tons of manners. what she said is really unfair, now wait and watch how much angry abhay gets, this time i won't blame him. she could had sorted this out through personal communication and not through media. Geez when will these 2 grow up?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm hoping Abhay takes the mature route and just keeps his mouth close....I think good temperament is a virtue and hope Abhay doesn't make it worse by getting even angrier! 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
. "I never expected Abhay to be so disrespectful, it just shows how badly brought up he is to talk this way about
someone who is years his senior.

Ouch SOnam..irrespctive of who shobha de is, isnt she years your senior too? talk about pot calling kettle black😆

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
i don't think it's just about his role. It's something else. Why would a actor like abhay will even care for his role when he knew his role will be small. And please you don't need 3 months to realize. Abhay could had ignored it and not responded or giving comments like Anil is waste of time. now that's also a big comment to give to someone senior.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

i don't think it's just about his role. It's something else. Why would a actor like abhay will even care for his role when he knew his role will be small. And please you don't need 3 months to realize. Abhay could had ignored it and not responded or giving comments like Anil is waste of time. now that's also a big comment to give to someone senior.

Zaru I think it's about his role and the fact that his scenes were cut and his role was shortened b/c he wouldn't have been so chilled out and fun loving and bindass with Sona if he had problems with the film during promotion time...the outburst only came when he saw the final product! Plus I think he found it too flossy like all the critics did!!
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay Deol was great in Dev.D.
Maybe he is upset because Sonam overshadowed him in 'Aisha'.
Poor boy.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well editing can mess up the film a lot. Even in the novel, the focus was the female lead so I am not really sure if he did not know on how meaty his role is going to be. Maybe the script presented to him and what it turned out to be were two different things.. He did sound alright till the release