Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

RANVIJAY laughs & laughs at Shekhar's dilemma!!!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ranvijay laughs & laughs at Shekhar's dilemma!!!

Ranvijay, great acting man!  You did good!ClapClapClapClap

So what did we have?

Oh yes!  I espied Ranvijay throwing a few buckets of water in the room that was on fire.   (I still can't figure out whether the "room on fire" was upstairs or downstairs.  Anyone?)

Laali is saved, and the entire family - Shekhar, Laali and Madhav hug each other.  Shekhar is choking with tears as Laali opens her eyes and looks up at him. Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeart

Ranvijay realizes that Shekhar is back to normal, and so does the rest of the family.ShockedShockedShocked

Later, Ranvijay is lying on the bed in the hallway and smoking Loha Singh's hookah.  Like dad Loha, Ranvijay is doing some real hard puffs on that.  (Come on, RV, smoking's no good for your health, man!)OuchOuch

Shekhar leaves Laali in their room, comes downstairs and confronts Ranvijay, telling him to keep away from Laali or else .... AngryAngry

"You know, I will do anything for Laali,"  Shekhar tells Ranvijay.Thumbs Up

Ranvijay yells back at Shekhar as well, and then happens to look up ... and there is our Laali, beautifully dressed, running her fingers down her long hair, looking and behaving exactly like Siddy.ShockedShockedShocked

Ranvijay stares in genuine surprise, then his face cracks into a smile and then he doubles up in laughter.  He literally falls about laughing. He guffaws, hoots, chortles in laughter and is nearly in  hysterics as ...

... Laali /Siddy trips down the stairs and stands beside a completely, and utterly bewildered Shekhar.

Shekhar stares at this new person .... the beautifully dressed and manicured Laali who has turned into Siddy!!!

The episode ends with Ranvijay's laughter ringing in our ears!!

Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cookiebeast

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
That was a funny scene and the expression on Ranvijays face LOL Where has Loha gone?
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

That was a funny scene and the expression on Ranvijays face LOL Where has Loha gone?

In Reel life, Loha has gone somewhere to get a ticket to become an MLA.

In Real life, I think Loha/Sudesh Berry has gone to do some show.  Check out Telly Buzz ... I think there was an article about Berry and someone else doing some kind of show.

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah Ranvijay is so funny I like the way he fights with his brother hahaLOL
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
ok if lali is acting like siddy then she must have split personality and i believe she got it from that injection by dr, surbi! so now i believe that we are gonna see lali doing some really bad stuff to shekhar to get revenge on him better watch out shekhar!!!!!!!! shekhar should confront dr. surbi about his wife's behavior what do you think???????

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top