India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A wake up call! (Page 6)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Rama Rama! kya tha ye drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabki bolti band kar di aur zubaan pe taala laga diya....
Aisa duja na kahin dulha vekhiya na te dulhan....Gud khake mar jawa.

Ek Shakespeare ka zamna tha jab amar prem kathayein likhi gayi  and fast forward....circa 2011.
Tab bhi kudiyaan safed ghode pe safar apne shehzaade ke intezaar mein raatein karvatein badal badal ka katati thi aur aaj bhi dil dhakadte hai unhi armaano ke liye..

Kyunki kuch cheezein bilkul nahi badalti...

Abhi is khumaar mein rehne do mujhe...soch vichaar karke baad mein kuch likhoongi....

Vaise, Precap mein Brij ki ghaaslet chidhkane wali harkat ne mere spirits toh thoda dampen kar diya hai... lekin Maan toh darwaze pe aa hi gaye hai...ye bala bhi tal jayegi...shubh vivaah hai..jitna ashubh taang adaane wale hai , khabardaar, Maan ne jo vaada Geet se kiya hai usse toh nibhayega hi...buri nazar walo aapka muh kala, mann hi masoste reh jaoge Tongue

toh main kya IF walo, Geet aur Maan ki shaadi hai,baraat bhi aayi hai, bhangra gidda pa lo ji!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Sorely missed each minute of the timeout from IF...Its been 2 days!!!
As if being taken ill wasn't bad enough the network glitches ensured I had no access to all the fun at IF.

Nevertheless, here I am bursting at the seams with so many thoughts on the turn of events for the last 2-3 days on GHSP.

It's a shrewd marketing/ publicity move on CV's part on how they shoot and air promo's that leads the audience to presume one thing 
but is miles away from what is to actually transpire.Its evident from the pre cap that more tense moments are to follow.

Possibility 1
Unless the Maan doc conversation about aborting the kid is a post wedding scene,Maan can never be at peace with that kind of knowledge and enjoy the wedding.
Geet too is not in the best of health and the wedding just might not take place.
Therefore, the rumor of Maan taking " kasam" to wed in 12 days might hold some water.

Possibility 2
Even if the two tie the knot per the muhurat and Maan is presented with the dilemma to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea ,
we know he has a promise to keep , Maan Junior over Mrs Maan.
However, if the scene is before the varmaala, a Maan Geet intense face off is on the cards. Maan will convey the doctors opinion or Geet will
overhear the same. She will then tell Maan that even in her wildest dream she cannot envisgae a life without her baby.And if that spells death knell for her, so be it.
She has been truly blessed to have found her soulmate in Maan and that she can leave the world in peace knowing that her baby will have the worlds best dad in Maan.

Maan will eventually relent and see reason in Geet's wishes. Afterall, he had been selfish once before and knows by experience that the love they share is selfless.
Both know that choosing their baby over each other is the truest testimony of their love. Of course CV shall continue dangling sword over Geets head time and again but what the heck its a love story and cliche shall prevail.

None of the reel world doc's are doing the real medical fraternity any good.Sigh! Wonder why no medical association has bothered suing the makers of tv serials for outraging its community and showing it in bad light.If I were a doc I would take offense and file a PIL just for the kicks.

The mom's unconscious not dead. She will come around eventually.And a mother always has the first right to decide about her baby. 
There cannot be a decision made without consulting the mother in question.

This brings me to the lecture on women empowerment and emancipation in yesterdays episode. 
That a Geet-Brij conforntaion is on the anvil was no secret as also the promo with Geet being shot at by Brij was a figment of someone's cruel idea of a joke at CV's creative team.
With that being an air tight alibi , CV decides to toe the line of social responsibility to add some pizzazz to the protagonist's characterization.

A small town girl, struggling to gain foothold in a big bad world, a chequered past to make peace with, a guardian angel to her rescue albeit disguised as a detractor, 
coming to terms with reality, discovering a sense of individuality and independence and carving her unique identity
and the road to discovering self is the kind of stuff legends are made of.
(Remember how PC's portrayal of a small town girl making it big in the world of fashion in Mumbai, the great heights she scaled, the greater fall she had...all made Fashion a runaway hit? PC even picked a national award for it...that says something, doesn't it?)

Time and again Geet's character has shown promise of going beyond the adorably clumsy and naive girl Maan falls in love with. 
In the episode where just before Nayantara falls to near death on her own, a heated exhange of words ensue. Geet instead of being cowed down by circumstances  puts up a brave front,asserts herself  and the truth. For once, I was glad and relieved,she dint turn into a cry baby needing a mouthpiece or outside help.

Geet and Maan are yet to celebrate their first valentine's and CV cannot kill the chemistry between its love birds.So all ruffled feathers will be smoothed over in time.

Back to the episode, its a marvel of sorts that Brij makes it to Khurana Mansion/Outhouse despite the CCTV's and bolstered security measures.
He doesnt even need a disguise despite the police having launched a massive manhunt to ensare him. Why Maan is footing all the costs over security remains an enigma when clearly all the baddies are having a free run on his home turf.

The bluetooth bit in the story gave us some happy moments and then as the savior ,was the hero. In the moments intervening Brij chasing Geet downstairs and Maan rushing to her rescue  there is not a soul around. 

I may not be aware of how things work at a Punjabi wedding but a bride being left all alone in a near empty house is stupid beyond imagination.
There are about a dozen people at the door to welcome the baraat. Where are all the security personnel, janitors, cooks? Any human being at all who would have heard Geet's shrieks.

Not before Maan lands couple of punches do the other make their way to the hall. The menfolk comprising- Adi sir, romeo, pandeyji, manisha are shown coming down the stairs.
How did they get up there? Werent they right behind Maan at the door? And with so much commotion why dint a single security personnel show up, not until more blows rain on Brij?

The brother sister verbal duel was sufficiently canned with high doses of drama wrenching out every bit of emotion from the audience.
It still remains a fact that two of Khurana's worst adversaries do not know the truth - Brij and Arjun.

Brij doesnt know about Dev being Maan's brother. At a later date ,maybe he would have a change of heart on being told of the truth and actually apaologise to Maan.
Ditto with Arjun. He is unaware of his sisters wrongful deeds in the first place. It would be too late before he realises that. He would lose out on Annie love and the trust of Khurana's by then.
And viewers can squirm with nervousness if Nayantara wil speak the truth upon regaining consciousness. Should she do that, GHSP can call it curtains and sign off in style.
Arjun, Nayantara, Brij will all kiss and make up. Sameera amd Vicky can stay put at their godforsaken places. Hope CV lets the sleeping dogs lie amd wrap up the show instead of digging out skeletons from the closet and make a khichdi out of the story.

Eventually, the 'ma da ladla/ papa ki pari' shall come into the world, safe in her mothers arms and the two together in daddy's warm embrace.

Makes for one happy family!!!
Chota parivaar Sukhi parivaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Reserved...

SU
will comment as soon as i can. caught up deep in office work but still see i am peeking into IF ... LOL

Cheers,
AJ

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Madame AJ!
Shocked lagey raho....Just don't get caught. Me is "working" from homeWink.

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if we had a boss like Maan Singh KhuranaTongue???

maaneet2010

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
An uneventful episode. For once it was nice to have forget about the impending disaster that awaits the fate of Geet and her unborn child.
Yesterdays precap ensured that the only sour notes that would be struck at wedding were no longer a suspense.
Be it Arjun's crooked mind hatching devious plans or the resurfacing of the Baby vs. Mom situation.
The background scores were mesmersing. Each moment of Geet-Maan on screen were a treat to the eyes. 
The lightheartedness of the jaimaala sequence,the photo op session, Maan whisking Geet away for some time alone were like a whiffs of cool breeze that waft over
valley of flowers up there in Alps.

I hate to be the naysayer her and quite prepared for the vebal backlash.
Its 19th and still no wedding in sight. CV's timezone notwithstanding its almost there. And I refuse to believe there would one afterall unless I see the mang bharo bit.I still place the odds for
no wedding as yet. Like they say, there are many a slip between the cup and the lip, the groom-bride may not complete the saat phere's.
Whatever wicked plans Arjun has up his sleeves, Geet may not leave the mandap as Mrs. Khurana.

I dont know if Geet's babaji is tuning in , but I sure am hoping he would. Please spare the two all troubles till they are married first and then you can go berserk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010Murlal

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Excuse:

All the spell errors and typos in the previous post/s.. Usually they are put together in haste and posted without proof reading. Wish there was spell /grammar check option here.

I have a tendency to overlook most of Annie Arjun sequences and hence have no comments on that. I don't see anyone minding that but a thought all the same. Will suffer through reruns to watch the two 'chirkuts' alone and make a mention in the future posts.

The rest of the cast and crew are doing a decent job. I have omitted them more often than not. Of course, Dadima is vintage, a seasoned actress and hence beyond my comments.

I have even given up on finding bloopers and technical faults so as to avoid casting a pessimistic eye over a wedding already marred by negativity and mired in quicksand. CV rescue your script before its too late.

Come to think of it, they promised us dream wedding. And it has been one.From the time of airing the first wedding promo to now, every twist and turn has been beyond our imagination and dreams and mostly I went what the ****!(don't presume its not the cuss word you are think it is).

Turning the tables on us, are you CV?

Star Ones 6 day a week strategy is taxing on your unit and its showing. The crew is falling sick, fainting and getting hurt. Are you waiting for some serious damage to your TRP's to rethink on the 5 day a week format?

Or is there a bigger agenda to wrap up the show in near future?

maaneet2010

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
speechless your post is best
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Naadiya ji, Shukriya.

Baaki posts aur threads padhkar jee bhar kar gaaliyaan de sakti hai aapWink.....comments/ suggestions , bouquets and brickbats are all more than welcomeLOL.

see ya arnd at the forumSmile

Go to top