India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A wake up call! (Page 4)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Its incredible!!! The breakneck speed I m working at so I can sit peacefully through today's episode. And that has me wondering.
How on earth will CV cram, haldi ceremony + Brij's and/or Nayantara's sequence in 30 minutes?

Doesnt look like the wedding will happen todayConfused
SBB aired the Sheila ki Jawani segment better than what finally made its way to the episode.
And that kind of editing would be unacceptable again. Going by today's
'khulasa' on SBB, here's wishing better sense prevails over CV and no scene is glossed over or cut short for want of time.

Unfair, that CV set the wedding date for 13th and fall short of their promise. Rushing through the rituals would be equally saddening.
With haldi in the morning and shaadi in the evening, has CV totally forgotten about the mehendiShocked???????? Some major miscalculations there.
That robs us of some joyous moments the one's we have been looking forward to.

Very very skeptical of Miss Geet's cross over chances of becoming Mrs. Maan Singh Khuarana today, living or dead.
So,artistic liberties shall be taken and CV  shall stretch 13th Jan till it suits them.
Well ,we all know CV has its own calendar and sense of time.

Its only wait and watch for now. GrrrrAngry!!!!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Dial M for Murder.

And that's not just on the show.Anyone reading this will sure want to murder me.

Reason? You know what they say about intuitions. I had one a couple of minutes ago and logged into type it out before it escapes my mind.
Speaking of escaping, my obsession with GHSP will someday get me in trouble at work. Tch Tch!

The way things are shaping up, its common knowledge now that, Geet is aware of Nayantara's threat and Maan is hunting down Brij viciously but ofcourse not vice versa.
So in their own rights, both are kind of prepared for the shocker and/or a face off.

Geet being shot at is definitely Maan's nightmare. While the audience is being led to believe that its Geet and her baby who are at peril, I think otherwise now.
Why?
I happened to stare at the logo of the show, the original one, that of Geet in that yellow salwar kameez.
Geet has been far too much trouble already since the inception of the show and especially in the last dozen episodes.  That the show is about her journey is a different story altogether.

So, CV shall go contrary to public opinion and bring in the most unexpected twist. Maan is leaving no stone unturned to ensure Geet's safety and we assume Maan to be well next to God if not the almighty himself.
(He played Lord Shri Ram before, dint he. lol)
In between all the drama, Maan ko bachane wala kaun hai? Koi nahi?
He is the vulnerable one.

Geet and the baby will be fine but its Maan who will head to the ICU and stay in coma. Dev left GHSP at a juncture where he promises dadi ma to track down Nayantara and ensure the troublemaker is tamed.

So, Dev will be back on the show. Maan in coma. Dev at Khurana mansion. Remember Geet was not only married to him ( yes one can argue that as per hindu marriage act, pehli biwi ke hote hui second shaadi is null and void) but also is the bearer of Dev's child.

Audience chahe jitna bhi hone wale bacche ko Maan aur Geet ka samjhe, sacchai toh yehi hai ki , baby ke papa toh Dev hi hai na.
Aur agar CV , Maan ka ticket sach mein katwa denge toh, it will make for Geet and Dev to be back together, not out of love but out of responsibility to the baby.
Aakhir bacche ko apne asli papa ka naam milna chahiye. There are 1000's of Dev-Geet fans out there and CV can revive that angle. Well they do make a handsome couple.

Dev is genuinely sorry for his actions, Geet is in a state of shock as Maan either dies or is in coma, but with time dadima will encourage the two to think in that direction.

Picture this:
Dadima to Geet: Beta, aapki poori zindagi aapke samne hai. Apne baare mein na sahi lekin apne bacche ki khatir toh sochiye.

Dadima to Dev: Beta, aaj Geet jin mushkilo  aur haalaton se guzar rahi hai uske liye aapko zindagi bhar prayschit karna hoga. Is bacche ki taraf aapki bhi zimmedari banti hai.

Slowly steadily the two will resolve their differences and agree to be a couple for the baby's sake.

This track will ensure atleast 50 -100 episodes for GHSP. Uske baad tadka hoga, Maan coma se jaag uthenge. Aur dekhenge Maan ki Geet, majboori mein hi sahi, Dev ke saath khush hai,Dev bhi sacche mann se galti sudhaar raha hai, Geet ka utna hi khayal rakhta hai jitna ki woh khud, and to top it all they have dadima's approval.
Toh woh sochenge, har baar khushiyaan Geet ke darwaaze tak aate aate laut jaati hai. Agar mere wapas aane se phir se Geet ki zindagi mein toofan aa jaaye mujhe ye bardasht nahi hoga.

Is tarah woh apne pyaar ki qurbaani de denge aur amar premiyo ke itihaas mein apna naam swarn aksharo mein likh jayenge.

Pehle Sameera. Phir Geet.
Doosri baar Maan ka dil toot jaata hai aur phir se audience will have the angriest young man on TV ever- The return of Maan Singh Khurana!!!

Geet and the show will live upto the name....

Pehle Geet apne family se Parayi hui.
Dev ko Nayantara aur Khurana parivaar se paraya kiya.
Maan ko hi Khurana parivaar se paraya kar degi.

Lekin Geet jab Maan ke tyaag ke sach se rubaru hogi woh apne bacche ko lekar sab kuch picche chod kar chali jayegi , aur is tarah Khurana parivaar se parayi ho jayegi.

Kya baat , Kya baat , Kya baat!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew it!! Ye shaadi toh ab teen episode aur chalegi..aur us par bhi pata nahi hogi bhi ki nahi.
Aaj ka episode pe toh Nayatara ka grahan lag gaya.

The only saving grace was Maan sneaking into meet Geet and be the first one to apply haldi to her.Their little adventure there was oh- so adorableSmile!

Maan ka chupte chupaate 'uptan bana le jaana,
Phir khidki se entry lena,
Geet ka Maan ke sar pe vase de marna,
phir ice lagana,
phir ladna....
Hai rabba!!!!!!!!!!!!! SaucyWink!!!

Geet:
' Aapne ek aur baar shaadi wale din shaadi cancel karne ki baat ki toh.....seedha action hoga..'
Maan ( with a to-die-for-expression)
" Accha...action hoga??? kis action ki baat kar rahi ho Geet..."
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the two looked ravishingEmbarrassed!!

Their respective haldi ceremony were perfunctory.
Arjun is far too principled to abet with Nayantara's intentions and that came across loud and clear. Its also evident that he doesnt know ( read hasnt asked ) how or why has his sis been wronged by the Khurana's. 
Agar pooch leta, ya kam se kam Annie se hi pata chal jata hai toh apni clinically depressed behan ko bewakoofi karne se rok sakta hai.

Ab aisa ho, toh kal ke episode mein Annie aur Arjun ko baat karni hogi aur exactly explain karna hoga ki aisa kya dariya hai beech mein jo ye do kinare nahi mil sakte. Aur humein in dono ke track to jhelna padega .
Aur phir Brij jis bil mein chupa baitha hai, usko bhi Khurana mansion tak le aana hai...
With that eating into air time, kal bhi shaadi hone se rahi. Ab toh saturday ko hi shaadi hote hote reh jaani hai aur Maan ne "kasam" uthani hai.
CV walo tumhari khair nahiDead.Ye bahut galat kar rahe ho.

Kaisa chirkut bhai hai Arjun, bina asal wajah jaane badla lene aa gaya hai?Confused Itna hi samjahdaar hai toh apne jija ji ke baare mein ek baar nahi pucha? Behan aur jija ji ke beech sulah karane ki koshish toh door sochi bhi nahi? Nayantara ko bina bataye, man-to-man talk kyu nahi kar liya usne.

Ab koi bhi rational banda itna toh karega hi ki samasya batcheet se hi hal ho jaaye.Phir bhi baat na bane toh aagey dekha jayega. Par nahi, prove jo karna hai Nayantara ke bhai ki akal uske ghutno mein hai. Ekdum fit jodi hai, jaisa wh khud vaisi Annie , upari manzil khaali.

Hasnt Maan ensured that the security staff know what Nayantara looks like? How did she make it in there?
Anyways, this aint bloopers time. I am super irked that CV aint doing justice to the audienceAngry as promised.

P.S: Episode se zyada maza toh SBS ke segments mein aaya tha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
prefect analysis please post on Geet FB
Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
u basically summed everything Clap

I personally liked the annie part where she could've called someone to get to the hospital to geet,
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Finally !!!I have enough time for this one last post before I call it a day.

The summing up of today's episode a couple of hours ago was done in a jiffy and may have smacked of frustration. So , its with a far calmer mind that I decided to make up for the impulsive bit of writing back then.

I still stand by the PoV expressed there in, have only couple of addendums to make. Unrelated to today's episode. Even though I havent seen the threads for it today I am sure the topic has, long since,been beaten to death. Hence, I shall stick to stating an observation which I should have long ago.

The Geet-Maan scenes!
Winner all the way!
The only thing CV got right with the show was their lead actors and they probably need look no further.

Else, there can be no plausible explanation for the massive fanbase despite meandering storyline, illogical twists and ofcourse blooperism that have come to characterise the show.

They are also why I come back , time and again. A bigot for daily soaps has turned into an ardent follower. And I have read enough to sense an obsession with a whole bunch of GHSP aficinados.

They compel you.
They entice you.
They stir hysteria in you.

The actors have crossed over to another level where the audience connect to them as the characters and not mere actors. The incredibly talented pair has convinced the nation of their chemistry, reflected in the fact that audience has catapulted the show to numero uno.

The show is poised at a make or break stage. The manner in which CV unfolds the drama in next couple of episodes will define and alter its popularity as also its audience base for times to come.
Now, thats a potent combo!

I have been through couple of discussion threads time permitting and being relatively new around the forum havent got the hang of dynamics around it.
But I must confess I am blown away by the investment of time and effort, creativity, solidarity and finally enthusiam displayed by members of this forum.

Irrespective of what shall transpire in the coming days/weeks I am glad to simply be part of such an upbeat community. Vocal yet restrained. Even though we connect through made up id's, its real people out there and such interactions make one feel united.

Ye jaankar accha lagta hai ki itni badi si duniya mein aise bahut saare log hai jo humari tarah sochte hai, humari tarah mehsoos karte hai, humari tarah, ek show ko lekar haste, rote hai,gussa ho jaate hai.....

And may I add I no longer feel stupid over being so over the moon all for a daily soap.

IF members, you rock!!!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Geet ko gussa kyu aata hai??
Ye to Maan Singh khurana ka dept hai na?
Yahan toh kaya palat ho gayi...Ab Maan muskurate hai aur gunda gardi/ roab Geet jhaad rahi hai.
"Kya se kya....ho gaya....tere pyaar mein!!!!!!!'

With an off day today, have had some time to go through the various threads on the discussion forum. Some of the posts were hilarious.Nothing escapes the eyes of us dedicated fans eh?

Like, the one about the haldi. The ceremony usually has an uptan made out of chandan and haldi etc. While Maan actually makes a paste of turmeric and water, the ones the ladies are so happily smearing on Geet indeed seems to be" Vicco turmeric nahi cosmetic, Vicco turmeric Ayurvedic cream!!!!!!!!!!Big smile"

Geet mistaking Maan for an intruder crashes a vase on his head and in an instant Maan is on the bed ,writhing in pain. Geet is all worked up, in a tizzy and blabbering rushes to get a bowlful of ice cubes. And the mischevious grin dancing on Maans lips was maha adorable.
Geet jhootmoot ke gusse se badbadati hai.Sone pe suhaga.
Geet calling him 'Bobby deol'.Kya comparison haiShocked!!!!

Geet says, " Babaji ka shukar hai ki maine zor se nahi mara..."
Maan's million dollar expression, " Kya!!!! ye zor se nahi tha? toh ... Tum toh badi 'zalim' nikli...main abhi dadima se jaakar kehta hoon ki shaadi rok de.."
And ofcourse the "Action" wala dialogWink.

I doubled up with laughter on that one.
Sach mein kya halat ho gayi hai Maan ki. Maan Singh Khurana jise abhi hasi mazak se itna parhez tha ab uski hone wali biwi kaise kaise taane kas rahi hai!!!

The dialogs and expressions between the two were such a pleasure to watch.
Geet:" O! O! Outhouse mein toh haldi hai hi nahi .Ab hum kya karenge?"
to which Maan imitates and
says,"" O! O! ye toh maine socha hi nahi geet.Ab kya karenge hum?"

Another rattle-my-bone comic moment was
Maan:" Aisa ho sakte hai ki Maan Singh Khurana koi kaam kare aur use poora na kare?"
Geet: "Kyu? RajanikantStar apka cousin hai?"
ROFL!!!!

Kiski mazaal jo Maan se aise baat karein. Woh toh apni punjabi kudi Geet hai ko Maan ki har baat ka muh tod jawaab de sakti hai.
Ab kisi 'aire gaire natthu gaire' se thodi shaadi kar rahi hai..Maan Singh Khurana ki wife...uski takkar ki hone se kaam nahi chalega balki do kadam aagey rehna hoga.

That was essayed so naturally and the amazingly easygoing camaraderie the two actors share is brilliant in this sequence.

Another observation:
The haldi ceremony is being held at the Outhouse?
Yesterday's episode had Annie and Arjun discussing about the same being arranged at the lawns.
We remember the outhouse kitchen from previous episodes, dont we?
Remember Maan jab Italian khana banata hai, Geet making coffee when the office is set up in outhouse????
But the one Maan walks into make the haldi paste is different. Cupboards mein kuch khaas cheeze bhi nahi thi. Sirf khali crystal glass ke bartan rakhe theTongue
Aur sangeet bhi outhouse mein hui thi kya? Wahi yellow-green parde aur decorations bhi same hai? Ye Arjun toh bada kanjoos nikla.Khurana's shaadi pe paise paani ki tarah baha rahe hai aur isne Khurana mansion our outhouse sab jagah ek jaisi decoration karvayi hai?
Kya hai na, confusion ho jaata hai, kaun si rasm kahan ho rahi hai?

In the precap, Geet is by the poolside with Nayantara taking aim at her Smith & Wesson pistol . Assuming with an attached silencer. Ab goli chalegi toh awaaz bhi ayegi na?
Security aur ghar walo ne Nayantara ko dekha nahi hoga lekin goli ki awaaz toh sunenge hi. Shaadi ka ghar, itne saare rishteydaar aur office staff hai aur ek ki nazar mein bhi nahi padti?

Khair, CV wale ab itna bhi detail mein jaakar kaam nahi kar sakte.They have bigger problems to deal with.'
Since the beginning of the year CV has painstakingly tried to pack a punch in each episode. Sometimes not quite making the cut and efforts go in vain.
With the wedding behind them am sure the whole CV unit will thank their stars and breathe easy.

Agree that CV has more on their plate than they would have bargained for. Its no mean feat to have a daily soap on air 6 days a week with each episode having to live upto expectations. The 30 minute episode we rip apart effortlessly just think of what CV is doing at the back end to keep it together.
The sell out promo's notwithstanding they have to wriggle their way out of the story which is precariously and evenly poised.

Hence, we have scenes being edited,mehendi ceremony being omitted, an armed Nayantara walking into Khurana mansion undetected so on and so forth.

Geet Nayantara ki wajah se aur Maan Brij ki wajah se pareshan hokar shaadi enjoy nahi kar payenge.
Lekin hum toh kar sakte hai naLOL?Itna toh tay raha ki apni dulhan toh Maan le hi jayegaClap!!!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Geet ko gussa kyu aata hai??

Ye to Maan Singh khurana ka dept hai na?

Yahan toh kaya palat ho gayi...Ab Maan muskurate hai aur gunda gardi/ roab Geet jhaad rahi hai.

"Kya se kya....ho gaya....tere pyaar mein!!!!!!!'

With an off day today, have had some time to go through the various threads on the discussion forum. Some of the posts were hilarious. Nothing escapes the eyes of us dedicated fans eh?

Like, the one about the haldi. The ceremony usually has an uptan made out of chandan and haldi etc. While Maan actually makes a paste of turmeric and water, the ones the ladies are so happily smearing on Geet indeed seems to be" Vicco turmeric nahi cosmetic, Vicco turmeric Ayurvedic cream!!!!!!!!!! "

Geet mistaking Maan for an intruder ,crashes a vase on his head and in an instant Maan is on the bed, writhing in pain. Geet is all worked up, in a tizzy and blabbering rushes to get a bowlful of ice cubes. And the mischievous grin dancing on Maan's lips was maha adorable.

Geet jhootmoot ke gusse se badbadati hai.Sone pe suhaga.Geet calling him 'Bobby deol'.Kya comparison hai!!!!

Geet says, " Babaji ka shukar hai ki maine zor se nahi mara..."

Maan's million dollar expression, " Kya!!!! ye zor se nahi tha? toh ... Tum toh badi 'zalim' nikli...main abhi dadima se jaakar kehta hoon ki shaadi rok de.."

And ofcourse the "Action" wala dialog.

I doubled up with laughter on that one.

Sach mein kya halat ho gayi hai Maan ki. Maan Singh Khurana jise kabhi hasi mazak se itna parhez tha ab uski hone wali biwi kaise kaise taane kas rahi hai!!! 

The dialogs and expressions between the two were such a pleasure to watch.

Geet:" O! O! Outhouse mein toh haldi hai hi nahi.Ab hum kya karenge?"

to which Maan imitates and

says,"" O! O! ye toh maine socha hi nahi geet.Ab kya karenge hum?"

Another rattle-my-bone comic moment was

Maan:" Aisa ho sakte hai ki Maan Singh Khurana koi kaam kare aur use poora na kare?"

Geet: "Kyu? Rajanikantapka cousin hai?"

ROFL!!!! 

Kiski mazaal jo Maan se aise baat karein. Woh toh apni punjabi kudi Geet hai ko Maan ki har baat ka muh tod jawaab de sakti hai.

Ab kisi 'aire gaire natthu gaire' se thodi shaadi kar rahi hai..Maan Singh Khurana ki wife...uski takkar ki hone se kaam nahi chalega balki do kadam aagey rehna hoga.

That was essayed so naturally and the amazingly easygoing camaraderie the two actors share is brilliant in this sequence.

Another observation:

The haldi ceremony is being held at the Outhouse?

Yesterday's episode had Annie and Arjun discussing about the same being arranged at the lawns.

We remember the outhouse kitchen from previous episodes, dont we?

Remember Maan jab Italian khana banata hai, Geet making coffee when the office is set up in outhouse????

But the one Maan walks into make the haldi paste is different. Cupboards mein kuch khaas cheeze bhi nahi thi. Khali crystal glass ke bartan rakhe the.

Aur sangeet bhi outhouse mein hui thi kya? Wahi yellow-green parde aur decorations bhi same hai? Ye Arjun toh bada kanjoos nikla.Khurana's shaadi pe paise paani ki tarah baha rahe hai aur isne Khurana mansion our outhouse sab jagah ek jaisi decoration karvayi hai?

Kya hai na, confusion ho jaata hai, kaun si rasm kahan ho rahi hai?

In the precap, Geet is by the poolside with Nayantara taking aim at her Smith & Wesson pistol . Assuming with an attached silencer. Ab goli chalegi toh awaaz bhi ayegi na?

Security aur ghar walo ne Nayantara ko dekha nahi hoga lekin goli ki awaaz toh sunenge hi. Shaadi ka ghar, itne saare rishteydaar aur office staff hai aur ek ki nazar mein bhi nahi padti?

Khair, CV wale ab itna bhi detail mein jaakar kaam nahi kar sakte.They have bigger problems to deal with.

Since the beginning of the year CV has painstakingly tried to pack a punch in each episode. Sometimes not quite making the cut and efforts go in vain. With the wedding behind them am sure the whole CV unit will thank their stars and breathe easy. 

Agree that CV has more on their plate than they would have bargained for. Its no mean feat to have a daily soap on air 6 days a week with each episode having to live upto expectations. The 30 minute episode we rip apart effortlessly just think of what CV is doing at the back end to keep it together.

The sell out promo's notwithstanding they have to wriggle their way out of the story which is precariously and evenly poised. 

Hence, we have scenes being edited,mehendi ceremony being omitted, an armed Nayantara walking into Khurana mansion undetected so on and so forth. 

Geet Nayantara ki wajah se aur Maan Brij ki wajah se pareshan hokar shaadi enjoy nahi kar payenge.Isliye wedding unke liye nahi humare liye dream wedding hai.

Lekin hum toh enjoy kar sakte hai na?I tna toh tay raha ki apni dulhan toh Maan le hi jayega!!!

Edited by GodHelpUs - 14 January 2011 at 1:38am

Go to top