Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak's Subtle Sarcaism (Page 4)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

ha ha...

rahul: tu kaise khanak ko manage karta hein yaar... kitni bolti hein....

shaan: wo zyaada bolti hein..... lekin dude... i am shantanu khandelwal and u know what ............i really love her more jab wo bak bak karti rahti hein  ( thinks to himself.....aakhir uski muh band karne ki aachi tarika sirf mein hi jaanta hoon).

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Yeah he sure does does he not......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL now that he has the license to do it...before he too wa sailing in the same boat as Rahul....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pri do post in the Shanakisum thread too....this is one....and a good one too....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskrock-Deepali-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

nice topic may! i love how khanak manages to get her way with the other person, whether it's her a burthal husband shaan, the arrogant madz and boo or even the snobbish rahul. waisay rahul must have thought na,

"shaan jaisi teeri kheer ko yahi larki seedha kar sakti hai! dono ek doosre kay liye ek dum perfaect hein!"LOL

Edited by zennnn - 06 January 2011 at 1:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
ya loved yesterdays episode.................khanak ne to rahul ka band hi baja diya.......................i loved her dialog when she said shaan ko apni pasand yaad nahi rahti wo dusero ki pasand kya yaad rakenge' so funny and so true...........................................rahul must be thinking yah mujse itna achha bartav kyon kar rahi hain yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

ha ha...

rahul: tu kaise khanak ko manage karta hein yaar... kitni bolti hein....

shaan: wo zyaada bolti hein..... lekin dude... i am shantanu khandelwal and u know what ............i really love her more jab wo bak bak karti rahti hein  ( thinks to himself.....aakhir uski muh band karne ki aachi tarika sirf mein hi jaanta hoon).
seriously priya yaar agar shaan hota to ditto wo yahi kehta and i can imagine his naughty expression so swttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Great posts everyone....

I remembered another of Khanak's lines....She even asked Rahul if he planned  to bring Shaan home before his wedding....Basically saying ' How long do you plan to keep my husband away...' Loved how she makes her point without making a fussApprove....

She even wondered if she was doing the right thing too, but justified her actions by saying it's because this was about love...She doesn't stop thinking about Shaan through-out....Bless herSmile......

.Dilwale.-Deepali-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

@may

i love how shanak love each other!Embarrassed total cuties!

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@may

i love how shanak love each other!Embarrassed total cuties!

I know what you mean Zen....

I have discribed their love alot in the past, but sometimes the most beuatiful thing about ShaNak's love is the fact that it never needs explaining....It just exists, like their connection from the moment they met....It was just there....SimpleApprove....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Great posts everyone....

I remembered another of Khanak's lines....She even asked Rahul if he planned  to bring Shaan home before his wedding....Basically saying ' How long do you plan to keep my husband away...' Loved how she makes her point without making a fussApprove....

She even wondered if she was doing the right thing too, but justified her actions by saying it's because this was about love...She doesn't stop thinking about Shaan through-out....Bless herSmile......

i posted something like that along the same lines in the CC thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top