Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak's Subtle Sarcaism (Page 2)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by kubare

Thats Khanak...she doesnot hold grudges for long...and for her love comes first ...and her thoughts about Shaan and what he would do....were her thoughts ...LOLLOL

And yes she gave it to Rahul in her own subtle way...Rahul really did not know how to handle Khanak...did he....LOL He did not even know it then....she suprises him at every turn, be it at the cafe, outside the cafe, at their meeting or at the launch party where she foils his plan....she always leaves him baffled.....LOL

Loved the whole Hara bhara kbaab scene..how Rahul first thinks its Shaan...then thinks its Sam...but..finds out its Duck...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Can't wait for a scene in the near future....When Rahul compliments Shaan for his patienceLOL.....He couldn't wait to get out of the K-House....He was probubly wondering what we were'Why is she being so nice to me?'....LOL

I just remembered the scene, when Shaan was acting tough to impress Akshay Bhaiya during the ILU track....Shaan knew she wanted something and that's why she was being so attentiveBig smile.....

Oooh I love that track...even there Khanak won with her subtle ways

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rosekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I just remembered something esle about today's scene....Khanak just invitied herself to Rahul's wedding, even wanted to give him a wedding planner's number....I felt a little sorry for Rahul.....Khanak just kept pestering himLOL......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Ray-krock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
So Khanak and Rahul met again today...Cool ..I cant wait to watch ...weekend jaldi aaye :) ...

Loved reading evryones take..threw some extra roshni on the scene for me Big smile

kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rosekrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

I just remembered something esle about today's scene....Khanak just invitied herself to Rahul's wedding, even wanted to give him a wedding planner's number....I felt a little sorry for Rahul.....Khanak just kept pestering himLOL......

hahahaha that reminds me of the scene from KHNH where the Dadi ask Naina to choose the guy but in a song way...dont ask me why this reminded me of that!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Kisko woh line yaad hai....it was something like "choose karlo munda" or something like that. 

neways there is a movie that has a scene based on that but on this scene it reminds me of Wedding Crasher! imagine Shaan in that movie! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rosekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
LBM - Light Bulb Moment (I know I said I wouldn't, but it came to meEmbarrassed).....Khanak pestering Rahul will make him closer to Shaan....Can just imagine Shaan laughing at Rahul's position and saving his friendLOL.....And Rahul grudgingly perfering to talk to ShaanLOL..... Bye!

Edited by The_May_Rose - 05 January 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

LBM - Light Bulb Moment (I know I said I wouldn't, but it came to meEmbarrassed).....Khanak pestering Rahul will make him closer to Shaan....Can just imagine Shaan laughing at Rahul's position and saving his friendLOL.....And Rahul grudgingly perfering to talk to ShaanLOL..... Bye!

Kya moment hai yaar!!!! LBM for sure!! Shaan would laugh first and then save him!

priya_cool_123krockkubareThe_May_Rose

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
May completely agree with uHug... I loveeed khanak's subtle sarcasim towards RahulWink

SHANAKFANrooj-i

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
agree wid u.yest khanak-rahul  scene is awsme.

SHANAKFANkrock

Go to top