India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak's Subtle Sarcaism

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I found Khanak's behaviour to Rahul a little odd, after all that he had done to ShaanConfused....And I couldn't work out, how she knew Rahul would come....He called first?.....She guessed after Sam's talk....But then something came to mind after watching the episodeSmile....

It was obvious, though rushed through, that Sam had told her about Rahul's wedding planning....So Khanak understood the situation from all RasAM'S other incounters.....

Khanak was aware that he hadn't come to ask after her health and remarked as much.....She also commented on never understanding, what went on in the minds of ' the friends' ....She kept stressing on friends, after Rahul took Shaan's name....

From this I got the feeling that even though she wanted to play match-maker, she also used the opertunity to get back at Rahul....Her reasons for helping RaSam could be symphathy, considering her own story....And it was enjoyable watching Rahul get annoyed by our KhanakriSmile....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANSilpa_25garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanarrafia 24priya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-krock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i-Deepali-

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you may. Aww our khanak loves being match maker

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I love the title May

You know I always thought Khanak has subtle in presenting herself. Initially of course she was a child but the change after that had her presenting herself as subtle person...

I love her personality. She is like the political moderator (the positive political term is applied here)

Love the post May!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rosebones88-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

I love the title May

You know I always thought Khanak has subtle in presenting herself. Initially of course she was a child but the change after that had her presenting herself as subtle person...

I love her personality. She is like the political moderator (the positive political term is applied here)

Love the post May!

That's my point....We could agrue about her being too soft and her lines about, what Shaan might say, might be wishful thinking on her part....But she is trying to mend the broken friendships....

I liked the term you used for her....She thinks long-term and wants the best for all concerned.....

SHANAKFANrooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thats Khanak...she doesnot hold grudges for long...and for her love comes first ...and her thoughts about Shaan and what he would do....were her thoughts ...LOLLOL

And yes she gave it to Rahul in her own subtle way...Rahul really did not know how to handle Khanak...did he....LOL He did not even know it then....she suprises him at every turn, be it at the cafe, outside the cafe, at their meeting or at the launch party where she foils his plan....she always leaves him baffled.....LOL

Loved the whole Hara bhara kbaab scene..how Rahul first thinks its Shaan...then thinks its Sam...but..finds out its Duck...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANgarfield1209iluvmanarjyothi1989Ashi22The_May_Rose.Dilwale.rooj-i-Deepali-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by rooj-i

I love the title May

Love the post May!

That's my point....We could agrue about her being too soft and her lines about, what Shaan might say, might be wishful thinking on her part....But she is trying to mend the broken friendships....

I liked the term you used for her....She thinks long-term and wants the best for all concerned.....

That is what I love about her!

And thanks May I find Khanak to be very mature (now that is).  She has ways of getting her point across and making others listen to her! I think that is why I love her! I'm telling u she is an innocent vixen! she is like Khata meetha combo!

Initially I thought she would hold grudges for a long time but then as the show progressed I realized she is different. She has different ways to put her point across and all the bhurtals on the show follow her!LOL

Khanakri ki Jai ho!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANiluvmanarThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Thats Khanak...she doesnot hold grudges for long...and for her love comes first ...and her thoughts about Shaan and what he would do....were her thoughts ...LOLLOL

And yes she gave it to Rahul in her own subtle way...Rahul really did not know how to handle Khanak...did he....LOL He did not even know it then....she suprises him at every turn, be it at the cafe, outside the cafe, at their meeting or at the launch party where she foils his plan....she always leaves him baffled.....LOL

Loved the whole Hara bhara kbaab scene..how Rahul first thinks its Shaan...then thinks its Sam...but..finds out its Duck...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@ Black: That is what I love the most about her! usually other female characters think about others first and then their love and hence they make mistakes again and again. But our Khanak is always thinking about Shaan and then others. to her that relationship is precious (I sound like Gollum from Lord of the RingsLOL) She is ready to loose other things but not her relationship with Shaan and i think that is why I'm not worried about Sunny

@ She leaves all of us Baffled even her burthal Pati and her MIL!LOL

@ Hara Bhara Kabab sounds soooo nasty...ugh! sorry for my dirty mind!LOL neways I can't wait to see this epi tho!

kubarekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Can't wait for a scene in the near future....When Rahul compliments Shaan for his patienceLOL.....He couldn't wait to get out of the K-House....He was probubly wondering what we were'Why is she being so nice to me?'....LOL

I just remembered the scene, when Shaan was acting tough to impress Akshay Bhaiya during the ILU track....Shaan knew she wanted something and that's why she was being so attentiveBig smile.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANgarfield1209priya_cool_123krock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i-Deepali-

Go to top