Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Pratigya does not belong in the Thakur house.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Cvs! A strong and educated woman like pratigya does not belong in the Thakur house. You need to get her out of there. As a matter of fact I feel she should be far away from Krishna. Why is she in this position ? Why was she forced to marry Krishna? Are they really meant to be together ? I would like to answer this question first. A big NO. This is a marrige where the woman was compelled to marry . Sometime or later she is going to realize it.This has always been Krishna's obssession over her. Its not her fault that Pratigya is in this situation. Krishna very well knew what he was getting into. She was not an ordinary girl. She was a self respected and strong girl who was completely forced into thid whole situation.

I am appalled by the seeing post after post where ppl are furious because Krishan has turned into a so called 'Joru Ka Gulam'. You must be kidding me. How can he be a joru ka gulam when he openly declared that he made a wrong decision by marrying her ? How can he be a joru ka gulam when he raised his hands to slap her ? How can he be a joru ka gulam when he very conveniently lied about the fake pregnancy ? How can he be a joru ka gulam when he has ignored her on numerous occasions when he felt like it? if protecting one's wife is been termed as Joru ka Gulam, then I would say it is his duty to protect her because everything what has happened in her life since marraige is indirectly his doing.

I disagree with most of the stuff you show, but I would want to thank you in changing Krishna's character. I think it is a great idea if you really change his character into a real Jour Ka Gulam. I would like to see him at the beck and call at Pratigya's orders. If I had the power I would turn all indian men into Joru ka gulams.Its time that women get a break.The woman of the subcontinent has been tortured enough.

Cvs! you must redeem yourselves by letting Pratigya out of the house. Everything is the result of her marraige and these kind of marraiges do not happen in real life and even if it happens for any reason,it does not last . Either Kriya should move out together or she should be away from that place herself.  This whole scenerio needs to change on women empowerment  and her fight for rights for a real cause. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top