Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 70)

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

Aleena is taking her tutor role so seriouslyLOL i love itWink
Divya Rabi was the Ram lover in the group and Udaan was an amazing movie, i cried watching it
And Manalwa do study and not watch movies all dayAngry

sach yar!! n all the actors have done such a fantastic job!! absolutely loved the movie...

my frnd Apurva who is a reviewer and an editor in Bollywood wrote this:

The top 4 'Big' cinema losers of 2010 cost around 100 crores to make. 100 crores could have made 30 (or more) modest budget films!!! We cud hv had 30 fresh shots at box office success as opposed to 4. Cheers to the success of Peepli Live, Tere Bin Laden, Udaan, Phas Gaye Re Obama....(please feel free to compete this list ;))
of that list i only saw Udaan so far but i agree with her the big budget movies are just non sense now take Blue for instanceDead did you watch 99? that was a good movie i wanted to watch Peepli Live but forgot about it LOL been waiting to watch Ada for ages now

blue was so hyped and when I saw it Sleepy these people just wasted money on it!!
i knew not to waste my money on it so didn't even bother
do watch Peepli, I loved it... n sorry, not heard 'bout Ada, is the one where we have A R Rahman music?
yeah that's the one, i've been waiting so long i hope it doesn't disappoint
gosh, such movies shuld be given importance in the media
Peepli got it coz of Amir otherwise one has to have big names associated Ouch
it's true the bigger the star the more attention the film where it should just be about the film
also watch tere bin laden, omg the comedy brought tears in my eyes... I was laughing like mad
n not seen phas gaye ... but I'll watch it now Big smile
my sister wanted to watch tere bin laden so i might watch that with her this weekendWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Divya just saw your PM
you can't beat the evergreen days
that song and dance is just classicThumbs Up

me n aleena were exchanging more classic songs!! gosh, they don't make such songs these days... or maybe I can't remember those!
now everything is in English it's so stupid....i think Hindi is such a poetic language and all the songs now always seem to have english lyrics when it sounds so much better in Hindi

yeah, that's the latest trend na? to insert english words n I'm sure most of the people don't even understand the words LOL
the song that one loves to hear even after 10-15 yrs, that comes in the nice n evergreen list!
I have more than 250 old songs on my PC and I can't delete even one of them! and each time I hear BBC radio(Asian Network) I have to rush and add to my collection LOL

sometimes the meaning is 'not good' too, like , do u know the meaning of 'chigi wigi'? from the movie blue...
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Divya Rabi was the Ram lover in the group and Udaan was an amazing movie, i cried watching it

sach yar!! n all the actors have done such a fantastic job!! absolutely loved the movie...

The top 4 'Big' cinema losers of 2010 cost around 100 crores to make. 100 crores could have made 30 (or more) modest budget films!!! We cud hv had 30 fresh shots at box office success as opposed to 4. Cheers to the success of Peepli Live, Tere Bin Laden, Udaan, Phas Gaye Re Obama....(please feel free to compete this list ;))
of that list i only saw Udaan so far but i agree with her the big budget movies are just non sense now take Blue for instanceDead did you watch 99? that was a good movie i wanted to watch Peepli Live but forgot about it LOL been waiting to watch Ada for ages now

blue was so hyped and when I saw it Sleepy these people just wasted money on it!!
do watch Peepli, I loved it... n sorry, not heard 'bout Ada, is the one where we have A R Rahman music?
it's true the bigger the star the more attention the film where it should just be about the film
also watch tere bin laden, omg the comedy brought tears in my eyes... I was laughing like mad
my sister wanted to watch tere bin laden so i might watch that with her this weekendWink

I watched it online, coz many a times the reviews aren't correct, but this time they were LOL

I liked the songs, did that movie release? I had downloaded the songs then kept waiting for the movie... Confused

exactly n then movies like Udaan come along!!

do watch tere bin laden. the actor is from Pak n he is sooo cute and I love the way he talks Wink
n the guy who is playing Laden(no spoilers LOL) has done such a job ROFL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Divya just saw your PM
you can't beat the evergreen days
that song and dance is just classicThumbs Up

me n aleena were exchanging more classic songs!! gosh, they don't make such songs these days... or maybe I can't remember those!
now everything is in English it's so stupid....i think Hindi is such a poetic language and all the songs now always seem to have english lyrics when it sounds so much better in Hindi

yeah, that's the latest trend na? to insert english words n I'm sure most of the people don't even understand the words LOL
the song that one loves to hear even after 10-15 yrs, that comes in the nice n evergreen list!
I have more than 250 old songs on my PC and I can't delete even one of them! and each time I hear BBC radio(Asian Network) I have to rush and add to my collection LOL

sometimes the meaning is 'not good' too, like , do u know the meaning of 'chigi wigi'? from the movie blue...
i know everyone thinks i'm so old but i'm not really so i didn't grow up listening to those old songs...so all the old songs i don't know them but it's the same for me, when an evergreen song comes on TV i'm always adding it to my ipod and i fall in love for it Big smile
on B4U (a music channel here) they have like evergreen/retro slots for songs and i just sit and listen to them
and haila 'chigi wigi' has a meaning? is it something naughtyROFL

Edited by mima190587 - 07 January 2011 at 5:10am
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

I watched it online, coz many a times the reviews aren't correct, but this time they were LOL
at least you didn't waste your money, but you can never get that time back you wastedLOL
I liked the songs, did that movie release? I had downloaded the songs then kept waiting for the movie... Confused
it hadn't released yet, but i think it is soonConfused the songs are so good, i'm listening to one right now after discussing itBig smile
the lead boy was so good, he really impressed me, it's such a shame, such a talented actor but not many people have seen the movie to appreciate his act
do watch tere bin laden. the actor is from Pak n he is sooo cute and I love the way he talks Wink
now i'm so curious to watchLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

i know everyone thinks i'm so old but i'm not really so i didn't grow up listening to those old songs...so all the old songs i don't know them but it's the same for me, when an evergreen song comes on TV i'm always adding it to my ipod and i fall in love for it Big smile
on B4U (a music channel here) they have like evergreen/retro slots for songs and i just sit and listen to them

my father has a such a big n gr8 collection of songs of his time, and as a kid I used to listen all of them, he bought a couple of cassettes for me, that were full of children songs, nowadays we have kids singing 'bidi jalai le' arrrrghhhhh!

I too hear the retro selection on BBC, and one can send requests by mail and I regularly do LOL

n yeah naughty gal... from what I read on some sites it means, to do 'it'
now close this topic Angry ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

at least you didn't waste your money, but you can never get that time back you wastedLOL
it hadn't released yet, but i think it is soonConfused the songs are so good, i'm listening to one right now after discussing itBig smile
the lead boy was so good, he really impressed me, it's such a shame, such a talented actor but not many people have seen the movie to appreciate his act
now i'm so curious to watchLOL
oh, u don't know how much time I waste like this D'oh LOL

god! it has taken so long! Shocked it should have released by now...

exactly! do u know when they're gonna show the star screen awards? coz this movie has won some awards n I want to c, n I'm sure people will watch the movie when they c the actor and that the movie has been awarded, I hope so!

I'll watch this movie again tonight ROFL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

my father has a such a big n gr8 collection of songs of his time, and as a kid I used to listen all of them, he bought a couple of cassettes for me, that were full of children songs, nowadays we have kids singing 'bidi jalai le' arrrrghhhhh!

I too hear the retro selection on BBC, and one can send requests by mail and I regularly do LOL

n yeah naughty gal... from what I read on some sites it means, to do 'it'
now close this topic Angry ROFL
my mom did have a good collection, but she grew up in Bangladesh and left her collection there but i did listen to a few songs cause of her and she loves bollywood so i grew up watching movies with her but this is still the 80's and 90's
this generation of kids don't even know what they are missingConfused
by mail? people still write lettersROFL
and of course Kylie would be singing a song about doing 'it'ROFL (i think we should end the discussion on that hereLOL)

Go to top