Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 129)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Divya the Osama look alike was just too good

n while on one hand Osama is just Pig
that actor and his sweet expressions and how he is so innocent n gets scared is just too good ROFL

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

@Aaliyah things are ok with me just really tired today had a family weekend and it was loud LOL
@Priti i think the dude can do with the exercise
@Divya i watched Tere Bin Laden over the weekend such a wicked film and the guy is so good lookingBlushing

I told you Big smile
i was cracking up so hard when the fat one went to give the tape to their boss in a burka and the pink umbrella wouldn't closeROFL

We are discussing - TERE BIN LADEN!  Big smile
Loved that movie n the 'murga dynamite scene'!

ohh n hero was good looking, but mind it - good looking ULLU DA PATTHA! ROFL

dhamaal movie, I just couldn't stop laughing!!
n yeah, gud looking ulla da pattha LOL
Embarrassed and the cocka do da do competitionROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays


Abe haan! ROFL
So its like this:
1) someone complaints that the forum is inactive!
2) Some good member decides to open a discussion topic!
3) Divya n Priti land thr discussing n chatting (occasionally! LOL)
4) Chill_Out appears n tells us to discuss the things in some sticky topic!
5) Divys n Priti (as good as they are! ROFL) - search for the thread n guess wht, the threads have become non-sticky!
6) Priti n Divya still discuss the thing on the same thread where they were discussing!
7) The non-sticky thread whr all discussions are supposed to happen gets stickied again!
8) Divya posts something thr n whole gang follows!
9) So B gang is happily criticising the show n then they are told that they cannot discuss it thr!!!!

Conclusion - yahan discuss nahin kar sakte, wahan discuss nahin akr sakte, kahan discuss kare? Silly

ROFL kya summary di hai mast yar mast Clap Clap ROFL
and I so love our gang who readily follows us and participates in a heatly/healthy discussion LOL

Hum maun hai wo dum ki jaan daal de marte forum main hum! Cool LOL
Abe yahi to hoota hai! LOL And ye mods ko itni akal nahin hai ki when shd they ask ppl not to create multiple threads! As in forum dead hai to let ppl interact na! Isliye to 13 yr kids ko mods nahin bana chahiye! LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays


ROFL Ohh haan, its kinda inspired from thr! LOL
Ek baat bataoo, if someone is saving you time n again, to tum usse kitne achche se baat karoge! And look at Pia! Psycho! Wacko

And Kabir who insulted her like anything, usse - HAI KABIR! Embarrassed

Silly

ulti khodi Angry
but still Abhay will go for her yar! yahi to hota hai!

I know! But he loves her n wo dikhta hai! But she is uffffffffffffff! Dead
Loved his answer on why Vampires exist! LOL Pia needs to get such doses every now n then! You remember when Pia asked him that is he responsible for Maay's pregnancy n kaise? ANd he was like - pata nahin hai kya, demo chahiye! Oee maa! That was .................. She needs such doses seriously! LOL


sach mein! ye saari leads aisi kyu hoti hain? Sleepy

Harry Potter LOL LOL LOL

I remember that demo dialogue ROFL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Originally posted by mima190587

@Aaliyah things are ok with me just really tired today had a family weekend and it was loud LOL
@Priti i think the dude can do with the exercise
@Divya i watched Tere Bin Laden over the weekend such a wicked film and the guy is so good lookingBlushing
Famillies are always loud when they get together LOL
Mima have you seen 4 Lions? LOL
what's 4 Lions? never heard of it? but have you seen my big fat Greek wedding? well that's my family i even have a great grandmother who is mad like the grandmother in that movieLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Behoodis stop talking about that rip-off show ROFL
Talk about VD not this! ROFL

wah!
when Priti n I discuss VD, u all run away and now u want us to discuss VD?
r u sure? LOL LOL LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Behoodis stop talking about that rip-off show ROFL
Talk about VD not this! ROFL


ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Finally Divya we made the gang miss VD as well! WE did it buddy we did  it!
ROFL
First Manal accepted n now Aaliyah!
ROFL WE did it! Meri aankhon main khusi ke aanson hain! Cry ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays


Abe haan! ROFL
So its like this:
1) someone complaints that the forum is inactive!
2) Some good member decides to open a discussion topic!
3) Divya n Priti land thr discussing n chatting (occasionally! LOL)
4) Chill_Out appears n tells us to discuss the things in some sticky topic!
5) Divys n Priti (as good as they are! ROFL) - search for the thread n guess wht, the threads have become non-sticky!
6) Priti n Divya still discuss the thing on the same thread where they were discussing!
7) The non-sticky thread whr all discussions are supposed to happen gets stickied again!
8) Divya posts something thr n whole gang follows!
9) So B gang is happily criticising the show n then they are told that they cannot discuss it thr!!!!

Conclusion - yahan discuss nahin kar sakte, wahan discuss nahin akr sakte, kahan discuss kare? Silly

ROFL kya summary di hai mast yar mast Clap Clap ROFL
and I so love our gang who readily follows us and participates in a heatly/healthy discussion LOL

Hum maun hai wo dum ki jaan daal de marte forum main hum! Cool LOL
Abe yahi to hoota hai! LOL And ye mods ko itni akal nahin hai ki when shd they ask ppl not to create multiple threads! As in forum dead hai to let ppl interact na! Isliye to 13 yr kids ko mods nahin bana chahiye! LOL


LOL

sachi yar! atleast test someone properly n make her a mod LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 45907

-BlackSky- 1193 45907 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1197   Views: 40011

.Manal. 1197 40011 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1200   Views: 45021

pritirays 1200 45021 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1215   Views: 46562

-BlackSky- 1215 46562 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1198   Views: 44698

-BlackSky- 1198 44698 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index