Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 118)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by pritirays

Ladies me gonna sleep! Finally my manager asked me to go n sleep! LOL Phew, varna mujhe laga tha poori raat compu pe kaam karna padega! LOL

Chalo guys, tata to you as well!

Thank god! LOL
gud nite bache Big smile may Stephan sing u lullabies ROFL

poor baby will have nightmaresLOLLOL

nightmares?
me imagining Priti running with her pillow n blanket out of her flat ROFLROFLROFL n Stephan following her still singing in a loud voice ROFLROFLROFL

LOLLOL
LOLPoor pritiLOL

imagine stephan as the ladyLOLLOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

my college mentor was ok and understanding but it was my uni mentor...... I swear i really hoped he'd get a hit by a bus or soemthing........ he wanted all the trainees to be assessed on one day...... so he doesnt have to come back to our work place.....apparently he was bz on other days..... bull.....

he was such a Censored the worst thing was he said my teaching material was very good but i wasn't ethusiastic abt it ......should show more confidence and be more motivaedDeadDead...... and i was like why dont u teach reproduction.....then he started slating me that i should get used to it....that im gonna be a teacher blah blah...

awww... that's bad!

there r people like tht! my prev employer was just like that!
she was only interested in getting more n more work done and not concerned with either behaving well or paying well Angry
n then I had some colleagues who were from different cities who had come here for a job and they used to pretty interested in working even on Sundays to save themselves from:
1. boredom
2. electricity bills

n hence she expected us too come as well! I refused, and when salary increment time came, she was like, u lack enthusiasm! even though I was working from home on those sundays! Wacko
and atlast, those guys were the first people to ditch the company and go away for greener pastures and then we too did the same LOL

aleena1

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL
LOLPoor pritiLOL

imagine stephan as the ladyLOLLOL

LOL

ROFL

aleena1

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
are yar, this song vid left me thinking!
 there's a very old hindi song, where the girl goes around like this with candle in hand and the hero keeps following her... I saw tht song as a kid and always wanted to know what happens next and now I can't remember that song Angry

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

my college mentor was ok and understanding but it was my uni mentor...... I swear i really hoped he'd get a hit by a bus or soemthing........ he wanted all the trainees to be assessed on one day...... so he doesnt have to come back to our work place.....apparently he was bz on other days..... bull.....

he was such a Censored the worst thing was he said my teaching material was very good but i wasn't ethusiastic abt it ......should show more confidence and be more motivaedDeadDead...... and i was like why dont u teach reproduction.....then he started slating me that i should get used to it....that im gonna be a teacher blah blah...

awww... that's bad!

there r people like tht! my prev employer was just like that!
she was only interested in getting more n more work done and not concerned with either behaving well or paying well Angry
n then I had some colleagues who were from different cities who had come here for a job and they used to pretty interested in working even on Sundays to save themselves from:
1. boredom
2. electricity bills

n hence she expected us too come as well! I refused, and when salary increment time came, she was like, u lack enthusiasm! even though I was working from home on those sundays! Wacko
and atlast, those guys were the first people to ditch the company and go away for greener pastures and then we too did the same LOL

Well thats good..... at least you left that sh"tholeLOLLOLLOLLOL its good that your working for yourself now...... much better than having sum1 breathing down your neckLOLLOL

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

are yar, this song vid left me thinking!
 there's a very old hindi song, where the girl goes around like this with candle in hand and the hero keeps following her... I saw tht song as a kid and always wanted to know what happens next and now I can't remember that song Angry

hmmm who were the actors/actresses????
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Well thats good..... at least you left that sh"tholeLOL its good that your working for yourself now...... much better than having sum1 breathing down your neckLOLLOL

really yar, m so relieved now!
I could write a book on my experiences there ROFL n they range from the worst to the best!

n 'bout that song, yahi to rona hai.. cant remember anything other than the vid. and I get so mad when I get stuck like this! Angry Cry LOL

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Well thats good..... at least you left that sh"tholeLOL its good that your working for yourself now...... much better than having sum1 breathing down your neckLOLLOL

really yar, m so relieved now!
I could write a book on my experiences there ROFL n they range from the worst to the best!

n 'bout that song, yahi to rona hai.. cant remember anything other than the vid. and I get so mad when I get stuck like this! Angry Cry LOL

aaah it happens.......we all forget..

lol u prob win a nobel prize for your bookLOLLOLLOL

when is vd starting?

Go to top