Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 117)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ladies me gonna sleep! Finally my manager asked me to go n sleep! LOL Phew, varna mujhe laga tha poori raat compu pe kaam karna padega! LOL

Chalo guys, tata to you as well!

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by aleena1

aaah cant believe the mouse was dissected.....if it was me..... i would just tell my students a week before if they are happy with dissecting.... most werent...... and some wouldnt even turn up to lectLOL

For me dissection wasnt that of a problem....... but it was human reproduction that was a killer esp when theres guys all around u....... cant look anywhereLOLwe always ended up skipping those lect........ but actually teaching students that was a nightmareOuch my face was always red like a tomato.....

my mates learnt a lesson, not 2 bond with the animal u r supposed to dissect... Ouch

now that u took up this topic, I remember, I think we were either in 9th or 10th when we had this chap on human body and a frontal pic( the structure, u know wht I mean) of both genders!

me n my best frnd already knew that page no. by heart n never ever opened it, we completed the prev chap n next day we were supposed to reach that chapter but our mam skipped it and all of us blessed her ROFL

god, the people who set the syllabus should understand na! n these days the talks 'bout introducing sex education! I pity the teachers(U LOL) and the girl students!
I would have run away from the job if I was u LOL, u r a brave girl Thumbs Up

This is the one topic i hate to teachOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch........ when i was at school...... we had a choice whether on not we would like to learn most opted for no...... but in coll and uni its all different..... we just skipped......

but my students were mostly gorey and for them its normal.....doesnt make a difference.....i had one asian student but she hardly turned up........

I wanted to run away but my mentor forced me to teach the subAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry coz i was a trainee teacher i have to do what my mentor was saying and on top of that i was being observed/assessed that made it even worseOuchOuchOuch
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Ladies me gonna sleep! Finally my manager asked me to go n sleep! LOL Phew, varna mujhe laga tha poori raat compu pe kaam karna padega! LOL

bye pritiHug

sleep tight..... dont let the bedbugs biteLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Thank god! LOL
gud nite bache Big smile may Stephan sing u lullabies ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Thank god! LOL

poor baby will have nightmaresLOLLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

This is the one topic i hate to teachOuch........ when i was at school...... we had a choice whether on not we would like to learn most opted for no...... but in coll and uni its all different..... we just skipped......

but my students were mostly gorey and for them its normal.....doesnt make a difference.....i had one asian student but she hardly turned up........

I wanted to run away but my mentor forced me to teach the subAngry coz i was a trainee teacher i have to do what my mentor was saying and on top of that i was being observed/assessed that made it even worseOuchOuchOuch

that's the differnce bet. us n them! we still talk about these even with our female frnds in a hushed tone, while the westerners r quite cool, it is normal for them...

but this was not right for ur mentor to do this to u! one shouldn't be forced, if u r not comfortable then they should have let u go, they could assess thru the other topics! Angry Ouch
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Thank god! LOL

poor baby will have nightmaresLOLLOL

nightmares?
me imagining Priti running with her pillow n blanket out of her flat ROFLROFLROFL n Stephan following her still singing in a loud voice ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

This is the one topic i hate to teachOuch........ when i was at school...... we had a choice whether on not we would like to learn most opted for no...... but in coll and uni its all different..... we just skipped......

I wanted to run away but my mentor forced me to teach the subAngry coz i was a trainee teacher i have to do what my mentor was saying and on top of that i was being observed/assessed that made it even worseOuchOuchOuch

that's the differnce bet. us n them! we still talk about these even with our female frnds in a hushed tone, while the westerners r quite cool, it is normal for them...

but this was not right for ur mentor to do this to u! one shouldn't be forced, if u r not comfortable then they should have let u go, they could assess thru the other topics! Angry Ouch

my college mentor was ok and understanding but it was my uni mentor...... I swear i really hoped he'd get a hit by a bus or soemthing........ he wanted all the trainees to be assessed on one day...... so he doesnt have to come back to our work place.....apparently he was bz on other days..... bull.....

he was such a Censored the worst thing was he said my teaching material was very good but i wasn't ethusiastic abt it ......should show more confidence and be more motivaedDeadDead...... and i was like why dont u teach reproduction.....then he started slating me that i should get used to it....that im gonna be a teacher blah blah...

Go to top