Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 116)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

u r such a behoodi Manal!
u better get gud grades or I'll tell ur amma to spank u and leave u with Kriya for 24 hrs ROFL

hahaha good one....

manal with tummymaster and fish faceLOL

Embarrassed LOL

n i so sincerely love the fact how u keep posting useful links to Manal!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

u better get gud grades or I'll tell ur amma to spank u and leave u with Kriya for 24 hrs ROFL

hahaha good one....

Embarrassed LOL

thanxEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well I have past exam papers but not an e-copy and dont have a scanner....... otherwise i would have sent it to her........bio is my subject but hate chem and physicsLOL

plus its useful for any1 else as well..... since i know theres stalkers aroundLOL

_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
mano..... this is a chem website..... from ks1........gcse and a-levels

have a look

http://www.creative-chemistry.org.uk/

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

hahaha good one....

Embarrassed LOL

thanxEmbarrassed

Well I have past exam papers but not an e-copy and dont have a scanner....... otherwise i would have sent it to her........bio is my subject but hate chem and physicsLOL

plus its useful for any1 else as well..... since i know theres stalkers aroundLOL

awww...

gosh! my bio teacher in 10th told me to take bio as a subject in 11th coz I got full marks in her exams!
in our place, we get to choose subjects in 11th Std., but i didn't coz we had to dissect frogs in 11th Dead Dead Dead

me too hate Chem, I never understood anything in 11th n 12th! god knows how I passed out LOL

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

hahaha good one....

Embarrassed LOL

thanxEmbarrassed

awww...

gosh! my bio teacher in 10th told me to take bio as a subject in 11th coz I got full marks in her exams!
in our place, we get to choose subjects in 11th Std., but i didn't coz we had to dissect frogs in 11th Dead Dead Dead

me too hate Chem, I never understood anything in 11th n 12th! god knows how I passed out LOL

lol........Science was manadatory for us...... god knows how i passed physics and chemLOL

ewww frogs...... yuckDeadDeadDeadDeadDead.... we had to dissect the heart and  eyeDeadDeadDeadDeadDead in college and we had a bet going....... we said to a gora...... eat a slice of the heart and we will give u 20......... he did it as wellLOLLOLLOL my friend went out screaming.......... got shouted at by our lect for health and safetyLOLLOLLOL

Another time was when in Uni...... I had to take blood samples from random people for my dissertation project was working on Myocardial infarction.......investigation.....all the women didnt make a fuss. but my friend he was quite built and a major show off saw the needle and fainted...... so funnyLOL

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

lol........Science was manadatory for us...... god knows how i passed physics and chemLOL

ewww frogs...... yuckDead.... we had to dissect the heart and  eyeDead in college and we had a bet going....... we said to a gora...... eat a slice of the heart and we will give u 20......... he did it as wellLOLLOLLOL my friend went out screaming.......... got shouted at by our lect for health and safetyLOLLOLLOL

Another time was when in Uni...... I had to take blood samples from random people for my dissertation project was working on Myocardial infarction.......investigation.....all the women didnt make a fuss. but my friend he was quite built and a major show off saw the needle and fainted...... so funnyLOL

thank goodness Bio was optional from 11th! though I'm sure, the school people couldn't force us to dissect coz the majority of us don't eat non-veg and it is more difficult for a veggie to cut frogs!

n omg, the fainting ROFL

something different happened with us.. we were in 10th n our bio mam asked one of my classmates to bring a live white mouse for the students of my class who had opted for bio, they were supposed to dissect it! Dead
the bio class was just after lunch, and it stayed with us the whole day, we even ran to the school kitchen to bring it things to eat and when the bio class came, my frnds refused to dissect it!
they couldn't bear it, the teacher thrashed them but they refused Big smile
she had to shift the dissection class for next week and they dissected, I think, bees LOL

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

ewww frogs...... yuckDead.... we had to dissect the heart and  eyeDead in college and we had a bet going....... we said to a gora...... eat a slice of the heart and we will give u 20......... he did it as wellLOLLOLLOL my friend went out screaming.......... got shouted at by our lect for health and safetyLOLLOLLOL

thank goodness Bio was optional from 11th! though I'm sure, the school people couldn't force us to dissect coz the majority of us don't eat non-veg and it is more difficult for a veggie to cut frogs!

n omg, the fainting ROFL

something different happened with us.. we were in 10th n our bio mam asked one of my classmates to bring a live white mouse for the students of my class who had opted for bio, they were supposed to dissect it! Dead
the bio class was just after lunch, and it stayed with us the whole day, we even ran to the school kitchen to bring it things to eat and when the bio class came, my frnds refused to dissect it!
they couldn't bear it, the teacher thrashed them but they refused Big smile
she had to shift the dissection class for next week and they dissected, I think, bees LOL

aaah cant believe the mouse was dissected.....if it was me..... i would just tell my students a week before if they are happy with dissecting.... most werent...... and some wouldnt even turn up to lectLOL

For me dissection wasnt that of a problem....... but it was human reproduction that was a killer esp when theres guys all around u....... cant look anywhereLOLLOLLOLLOLwe always ended up skipping those lect........ but actually teaching students that was a nightmareOuchOuchOuchOuch my face was always red like a tomato.....

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

aaah cant believe the mouse was dissected.....if it was me..... i would just tell my students a week before if they are happy with dissecting.... most werent...... and some wouldnt even turn up to lectLOL

For me dissection wasnt that of a problem....... but it was human reproduction that was a killer esp when theres guys all around u....... cant look anywhereLOLwe always ended up skipping those lect........ but actually teaching students that was a nightmareOuch my face was always red like a tomato.....

my mates learnt a lesson, not 2 bond with the animal u r supposed to dissect... Ouch

now that u took up this topic, I remember, I think we were either in 9th or 10th when we had this chap on human body and a frontal pic( the structure, u know wht I mean) of both genders!

me n my best frnd already knew that page no. by heart n never ever opened it, we completed the prev chap n next day we were supposed to reach that chapter but our mam skipped it and all of us blessed her ROFL

god, the people who set the syllabus should understand na! n these days the talks 'bout introducing sex education! I pity the teachers(U LOL) and the girl students!
I would have run away from the job if I was u LOL, u r a brave girl Thumbs Up

Go to top