Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 107)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL DAMN DAMON ROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly v HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly HATE IT! Wacko LOVE IT! Silly

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Saxena family supports Aarushi
STARONE.IN

Fans of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya are glad that Aarushi (Avantika Hundal) has realized that she had misunderstood the intentions of her sister Pratigya (Pooja Gor) who was only trying to save her from Aman.

STARONE.IN

Even though Pratigya had forgiven Aarushi for her mistake, the rest of the Saxena family refused to accept her as part of their family again. However there is some good news for fans of Aarushi as sources reveal that the Saxena family will soon forgive her and even help her in her fight against Shakti and the rest of Sajjan Singh's family.

Thakurain will taunt and even physically assault Pratigya after the turn of events but Krishna will intervene and support his wife. Apparently Thakurain will be livid that her dream of seeing Aarushi and Shakti's child is shattered.

We spoke to Shadaan the creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya who confirms "Yes, Aarushi has realized that she was wrong and wants to correct her past mistakes. However the Thakur family has accepted her as their daughter-in-law and will not let her break the marriage so easily. It is here that the Saxena family comes in to support Aarushi and they will have to go through a lot of trying times as the Thakur family is very powerful and influential. In the upcoming episodes you will see a big fight between the two families as Sajjan Singh will not let Aarushi walk out of her marriage with Shakti. On the other hand the Saxena family tries their best to save her from the Thakur family". She also reveals that there will be some touching moments between Krishna and Pratigya. "Krishna loves and trusts Pratigya. He feels that whatever she is doing is right. He will even go against his own family to support her and Aarushi in the upcoming episodes".

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal says "Yes I have realized that I was wrong in going against my family and I now want to correct my mistakes with my family's support". Shakti aka Jaswant says "Aarushi wants to go back to the Saxena family but she is now my wife and I will not allow her to do so. I will do whatever I can to get her back to the haveli and leave no stone unturned".

We contacted Sajjan Singh aka Anupam Shyam who says "Yes Aarushi will go against the Thakur family in the show". He was unwell and could not comment further.

Pooja Gor and Arhaan Bahl were unavailiable for comment.

Do not forget to catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus

0-----

is this show abt pratigya or arushi Angry 

plus last post here LOL !! 

wont be on IF for 3 weeeks Hug love yew all Heart do miss me Angry LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Anyone saw BB finale? ST won! And Kahli was 2nd! Confused Confused Confused
Dolly bindra didn't even get up from her seat to greet ST! LOL Rest of the contestants were standing n clapping n she sat thr pissed off! LOL

me watching online.. got to Assmit's eviction LOL
ST deserved to win, Khali the lazy atlast got a dose of that Dolly ROFL

ROFL haan but donno main jhagda kyon hua? pehle to kitna veer ji veer ji karti phirti thi and ab!!! LOL

pata nahi yar, jab Dolly doosri baar show mein aayi tabhi se maine dekhna band kar dia Dead
isn't she ashamed of herself?
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
will miss u Manal Ouch
n the mods will miss u more than us ROFL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Dolly n Khali's fight reason : 
dolly kept fillin khalli's ears abt useless stuff against sameer ! khali finally had it enough n asked her to shut up "! n asked her ! lets go out infrnt of thm n temme infrnt of thm tht they said THIS abt me ! n if u cant thn SHUT UP ! n stop causin fights !! 
this was the reasons! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Dolly n Khali's fight reason : 
dolly kept fillin khalli's ears abt useless stuff against sameer ! khali finally had it enough n asked her to shut up "! n asked her ! lets go out infrnt of thm n temme infrnt of thm tht they said THIS abt me ! n if u cant thn SHUT UP ! n stop causin fights !! 
this was the reasons! 

oh! gud one LOL
I just hate the lady, how she talks, walks, laughs and how she calls upon God's name to get support from the audience and the people who 'love' or support her r bigger fools Dead
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hate her ! anywyz ma business paper 2 went really bad today Unhappy ! buh eco went nice !

Go to top