Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang#21 [INVITES ONLY] (Page 103)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

na i dnt Find it THE BEST movie of the world !! i found My name is Khan better !! tho it was nice !!
n im tellin u ppl wont like this movie !!
they dnt like reality Angry

exactly! some of my frnds saw '3 idiots' many times and I was like, what's so special? Confused

I hope this jessica movie succeeds! n yes, public doesn't go n watch such real movies, put in a munni or sheela song and they go and dance and watch it Angry

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

na i dnt Find it THE BEST movie of the world !! i found My name is Khan better !! tho it was nice !!
n im tellin u ppl wont like this movie !!
they dnt like reality Angry

exactly! some of my frnds saw '3 idiots' many times and I was like, what's so special? Confused

I hope this jessica movie succeeds! n yes, public doesn't go n watch such real movies, put in a munni or sheela song and they go and dance and watch it Angry
i never found any of amir or salman's movie tht aawesome Confused !
i soo want Jessica is a SUPER HIT !!
n soo True Angry ! they like fake movies like Dabang Angry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
then u should c 'andaz apna apna', 'maine pyar kia', 'kayamat se kayamat tak', 'sarfarosh'
I remember movies of these 2 worth watching! Big smile

exactly! n we go n watch movies in multiplexes, some of my male frnds tell me how people react to those songs in the single theaters, the vulgar comments passed! these heroines should be ashamed of themselves and should go n sit amidst these people to know their image Censored
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
u knw even arabs Tnese days Dress like this n make such songs Angry !! esp masri's (egyptians) n Lebnese Angry !! they love showin their Bodies Angry ! buh Khaleeji gurls ! (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, kuwait, QaTar) r suitable these days ! u can atleast watch their shows n stuff as they r cover !!
even muslim these days started showin thier selves Angry  !
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

then u should c 'andaz apna apna', 'maine pyar kia', 'kayamat se kayamat tak', 'sarfarosh'
I remember movies of these 2 worth watching! Big smile

exactly! n we go n watch movies in multiplexes, some of my male frnds tell me how people react to those songs in the single theaters, the vulgar comments passed! these heroines should be ashamed of themselves and should go n sit amidst these people to know their image Censored


Hi divya and mano Hug


I love those films.... They're awesome watch sanam bewafa that's good as well
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
me leaving now.. movie time 7:20pm, it takes half n hr from my place to reach PVR LOL
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

u knw even arabs Tnese days Dress like this n make such songs Angry !! esp masri's (egyptians) n Lebnese Angry !! they love showin their Bodies Angry ! buh Khaleeji gurls ! (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, kuwait, QaTar) r suitable these days ! u can atleast watch their shows n stuff as they r cover !!
<div></div>even muslim these days started showin thier selves Angry !



Really??? I thought they were quite religious Shocked Shocked

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

me leaving now.. movie time 7:20pm, it takes half n hr from my place to reach PVR LOL


Is that how u say cinema??

Bye hun Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43691

-BlackSky- 1193 43691 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37476

.Manal. 1206 37476 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42194

pritirays 1203 42194 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44178

-BlackSky- 1218 44178 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42293

-BlackSky- 1200 42293 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index