Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dkmystery

are yar, this song vid left me thinking!
 there's a very old hindi song, where the girl goes around like this with candle in hand and the hero keeps following her... I saw tht song as a kid and always wanted to know what happens next and now I can't remember that song 😑

hmmm who were the actors/actresses????
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aleena1

Well thats good..... at least you left that sh"tholeπŸ˜† its good that your working for yourself now...... much better than having sum1 breathing down your neckπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really yar, m so relieved now!
I could write a book on my experiences there 🀣 n they range from the worst to the best!

n 'bout that song, yahi to rona hai.. cant remember anything other than the vid. and I get so mad when I get stuck like this! 😑 😭 πŸ˜†
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

really yar, m so relieved now!
I could write a book on my experiences there 🀣 n they range from the worst to the best!

n 'bout that song, yahi to rona hai.. cant remember anything other than the vid. and I get so mad when I get stuck like this! 😑 😭 πŸ˜†

aaah it happens.......we all forget..

lol u prob win a nobel prize for your bookπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when is vd starting?
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Freakin Big Boss!🀣 Dolly Bindra has offically gone ku ku🀣 even the not so great Khalli Uncle has gone retard way🀣 Shweta won LOL ... 
Bye Manal!πŸ€—πŸ€— OMG Sista!! I will miss you alotπŸ˜”  love you!!!!πŸ€—
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@ aleeena : if u here !! had ma Chem paper 2 n multiple choice today !!! OMG so far chem was the best xam i had !! 
now onli Chem practicle is left n done im done wid Chem !! yippppeee Hope i do practicle good too !! tho today business paper 2 was Bad too πŸ˜” ! Argh ! im defo failin Business πŸ˜” !! tomorz Arabic paper 1 n physics paper 2 😊 !! 
i'll go have 1 hr sleeep !! as didnt sleep last night πŸ˜” !! was doin past papers πŸ˜” !! jst slept for 1 hr !! so will go have a nap ! n thn will do some phy past papers i printed !! 
Aleeena u really helpfull 
love yew ❀️ !! 
sorry guyz hahahahha i said i wont be bk ! buh have to come n inform u guyz ❀️ !! 
just keeep prayin for me !! 
i cant believe i use to hate chem ! tho now when i actually concentrated 🀣 i find it so Easy !! jst hope phy goes well too !! 
❀️
Good luck with the rest of your papers Manal! πŸ€—
Im sure you'll pass πŸ˜›
Get some rest, and then show us your great grades later πŸ˜ƒ

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

Good luck with the rest of your papers Manal! πŸ€—

Im sure you'll pass πŸ˜›
Get some rest, and then show us your great grades later πŸ˜ƒ

Hoolla Aaliyah lady! πŸ˜›
I hope Manal ke papers achche jaa rahe hoon! Reminds me school day tension! πŸ˜•

dkmystery thumbnail
thank goodness me too out of school... un dino internet n IF hota, to main to pakka fail hoti rehti 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail
damon wala Grrrrrrrrr πŸ˜†
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
ok, so just coz Abhay took the glass n it was fake silver, so he is a vampire!? kya logic hai 🀣
then go in a lonely dark room and think aloud like a lunatic 🀣

n when Abhay thinks that the guardians of the secret r dangerous, why is there a slight smile on his face? πŸ˜• πŸ€ͺ

andn let us assume Pia's real name is Piyashree n her nickname is Piyali 🀣

loved Ruhi's dialogue - t nahi tooti 🀣