Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

Ladies me gonna sleep! Finally my manager asked me to go n sleep! ๐Ÿ˜† Phew, varna mujhe laga tha poori raat compu pe kaam karna padega! ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo guys, tata to you as well!

Thank god! ๐Ÿ˜†
gud nite bache ๐Ÿ˜ƒ may Stephan sing u lullabies ๐Ÿคฃ
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

Thank god! ๐Ÿ˜†
gud nite bache ๐Ÿ˜ƒ may Stephan sing u lullabies ๐Ÿคฃ

poor baby will have nightmares๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

This is the one topic i hate to teach........ when i was at school...... we had a choice whether on not we would like to learn most opted for no...... but in coll and uni its all different..... we just skipped......

but my students were mostly gorey and for them its normal.....doesnt make a difference.....i had one asian student but she hardly turned up........

I wanted to run away but my mentor forced me to teach the sub๐Ÿ˜ก coz i was a trainee teacher i have to do what my mentor was saying and on top of that i was being observed/assessed that made it even worse

that's the differnce bet. us n them! we still talk about these even with our female frnds in a hushed tone, while the westerners r quite cool, it is normal for them...

but this was not right for ur mentor to do this to u! one shouldn't be forced, if u r not comfortable then they should have let u go, they could assess thru the other topics! ๐Ÿ˜ก
dkmystery thumbnail

poor baby will have nightmares๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nightmares?
me imagining Priti running with her pillow n blanket out of her flat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ n Stephan following her still singing in a loud voice ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
aleena1 thumbnail

that's the differnce bet. us n them! we still talk about these even with our female frnds in a hushed tone, while the westerners r quite cool, it is normal for them...

but this was not right for ur mentor to do this to u! one shouldn't be forced, if u r not comfortable then they should have let u go, they could assess thru the other topics! ๐Ÿ˜ก

my college mentor was ok and understanding but it was my uni mentor...... I swear i really hoped he'd get a hit by a bus or soemthing........ he wanted all the trainees to be assessed on one day...... so he doesnt have to come back to our work place.....apparently he was bz on other days..... bull.....

he was such a ๐Ÿคฌ the worst thing was he said my teaching material was very good but i wasn't ethusiastic abt it ......should show more confidence and be more motivaed๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...... and i was like why dont u teach reproduction.....then he started slating me that i should get used to it....that im gonna be a teacher blah blah...
aleena1 thumbnail

nightmares?
me imagining Priti running with her pillow n blanket out of her flat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ n Stephan following her still singing in a loud voice ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†Poor priti๐Ÿ˜†

imagine stephan as the lady๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtGsQ5zBQ8[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

my college mentor was ok and understanding but it was my uni mentor...... I swear i really hoped he'd get a hit by a bus or soemthing........ he wanted all the trainees to be assessed on one day...... so he doesnt have to come back to our work place.....apparently he was bz on other days..... bull.....

he was such a ๐Ÿคฌ the worst thing was he said my teaching material was very good but i wasn't ethusiastic abt it ......should show more confidence and be more motivaed๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...... and i was like why dont u teach reproduction.....then he started slating me that i should get used to it....that im gonna be a teacher blah blah...

awww... that's bad!

there r people like tht! my prev employer was just like that!
she was only interested in getting more n more work done and not concerned with either behaving well or paying well ๐Ÿ˜ก
n then I had some colleagues who were from different cities who had come here for a job and they used to pretty interested in working even on Sundays to save themselves from:
1. boredom
2. electricity bills

n hence she expected us too come as well! I refused, and when salary increment time came, she was like, u lack enthusiasm! even though I was working from home on those sundays!
and atlast, those guys were the first people to ditch the company and go away for greener pastures and then we too did the same ๐Ÿ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†Poor priti๐Ÿ˜†

imagine stephan as the lady๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtGsQ5zBQ8[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
dkmystery thumbnail
are yar, this song vid left me thinking!
 there's a very old hindi song, where the girl goes around like this with candle in hand and the hero keeps following her... I saw tht song as a kid and always wanted to know what happens next and now I can't remember that song ๐Ÿ˜ก
aleena1 thumbnail

awww... that's bad!

there r people like tht! my prev employer was just like that!
she was only interested in getting more n more work done and not concerned with either behaving well or paying well ๐Ÿ˜ก
n then I had some colleagues who were from different cities who had come here for a job and they used to pretty interested in working even on Sundays to save themselves from:
1. boredom
2. electricity bills

n hence she expected us too come as well! I refused, and when salary increment time came, she was like, u lack enthusiasm! even though I was working from home on those sundays!
and atlast, those guys were the first people to ditch the company and go away for greener pastures and then we too did the same ๐Ÿ˜†

Well thats good..... at least you left that sh"thole๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its good that your working for yourself now...... much better than having sum1 breathing down your neck๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†