Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Ok movie review time! No OneKilled Jessia was awesomeeee😃 great songs man lovedddddd it..

BBB was HILARIOUs! Great moviee😃

exactly!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anyone saw BB finale? ST won! And Kahli was 2nd! 😕 😕 😕
Dolly bindra didn't even get up from her seat to greet ST! 😆 Rest of the contestants were standing n clapping n she sat thr pissed off! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Anyone saw BB finale? ST won! And Kahli was 2nd! 😕 😕 😕
Dolly bindra didn't even get up from her seat to greet ST! 😆 Rest of the contestants were standing n clapping n she sat thr pissed off! 😆

me watching online.. got to Assmit's eviction 😆
ST deserved to win, Khali the lazy atlast got a dose of that Dolly 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hahahhahahah loved BBB Awesome movie 
the guy is so cute😳
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!  Gurmeet😳
dkmystery thumbnail
just got these pics 😉
she_ratchet thumbnail
Guys I face was like this afta readin THIS😲😲😲

Pooja Gor's Ad Stint with Salman Khan..

Friday, January 07, 2011 | 4:46:38 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Pooja Gor's Ad Stint with Salman Khan..

Pooja Gor who is popularly known as Pratigya is on Cloud Nine after shooting with Salman Khan for a commercial ad..

Rashmi Desai was recently in news for shooting a commercial ad with the one and only 'Salman Khan'. And now it is the turn of our dear Pratigya aka Pooja Gor to share screen space with the talented actor.

We hear that Pooja was jubilant and over the moon as soon as she got this opportunity. And it is a dream come true for her, as she claims to be the biggest and most loyal fan of Salman Khan. It seems she has not missed even one film of the actor, and has in fact watched them over and over again!!

Our source states, "Pooja has recently shot for the commercial with the Dabangg star, Salman Khan. This is the first time that Pooja has stepped into the world of ads and endorsements. She had a great time shooting with him".

When asked Pooja about the experience she says, "I had a great time shooting with Salman as he's extremely down-to-earth! I had heard stories from others, so I wasn't surprised when Salman invited me to have lunch with him during our shoot. And what many may not know about Salman is that he's a really creative actor. He was giving great inputs during our shoot for the betterment of the ad and Salman really puts in 500% into his work."

"He is a real rock star and a great inspiration," Pooja echoed.

When asked her about doing more ads she says, "If it's a good brand and an interesting product, why not? But yes I would want to see the response to my first ad before I step into any more commercials. It's been a good experience though, so I wouldn't mind."

We wish Pooja all the very best for her future plans..

ARGGGGGG .. poo GRRR  wid my salu???😡😡😡 Kahin Salman isi dek ek hi na bagh jaya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she_ratchet thumbnail
Here is the one where Salman🤪😍 was wid Rashmi Desai😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5fIpyE_jZI[/YOUTUBE]

Just imagine Pooja🤣

aleena1 thumbnail
Salman khan🤢

Pooja gor🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢