Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
hahahahahah never heard of this movie 😆 !!
i jst wanna watch Band Baja Barat 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahahah never heard of this movie 😆 !!

i jst wanna watch Band Baja Barat 😆

I don't believe it!!! 😕 abe start watching good movies   🤣
n yes BBB is a fantastic movie, that frnd of mine Apurava, told me, so m gonna watch it this weekend!
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Aleena is taking her tutor role so seriously😆 i love it😉
Divya Rabi was the Ram lover in the group and Udaan was an amazing movie, i cried watching it
And Manalwa do study and not watch movies all day😡
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Divya just saw your PM
you can't beat the evergreen days
that song and dance is just classic👍🏼
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

Aleena is taking her tutor role so seriously😆 i love it😉

Divya Rabi was the Ram lover in the group and Udaan was an amazing movie, i cried watching it
And Manalwa do study and not watch movies all day😡

sach yar!! n all the actors have done such a fantastic job!! absolutely loved the movie...

my frnd Apurva who is a reviewer and an editor in Bollywood wrote this:

The top 4 'Big' cinema losers of 2010 cost around 100 crores to make. 100 crores could have made 30 (or more) modest budget films!!! We cud hv had 30 fresh shots at box office success as opposed to 4. Cheers to the success of Peepli Live, Tere Bin Laden, Udaan, Phas Gaye Re Obama....(please feel free to compete this list ;))
dkmystery thumbnail

Divya just saw your PM

you can't beat the evergreen days
that song and dance is just classic👍🏼

me n aleena were exchanging more classic songs!! gosh, they don't make such songs these days... or maybe I can't remember those!
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

sach yar!! n all the actors have done such a fantastic job!! absolutely loved the movie...

my frnd Apurva who is a reviewer and an editor in Bollywood wrote this:

The top 4 'Big' cinema losers of 2010 cost around 100 crores to make. 100 crores could have made 30 (or more) modest budget films!!! We cud hv had 30 fresh shots at box office success as opposed to 4. Cheers to the success of Peepli Live, Tere Bin Laden, Udaan, Phas Gaye Re Obama....(please feel free to compete this list ;))

of that list i only saw Udaan so far but i agree with her the big budget movies are just non sense now take Blue for instance🤢 did you watch 99? that was a good movie i wanted to watch Peepli Live but forgot about it 😆 been waiting to watch Ada for ages now
dkmystery thumbnail

of that list i only saw Udaan so far but i agree with her the big budget movies are just non sense now take Blue for instance🤢 did you watch 99? that was a good movie i wanted to watch Peepli Live but forgot about it 😆 been waiting to watch Ada for ages now

blue was so hyped and when I saw it 🥱 these people just wasted money on it!!
do watch Peepli, I loved it... n sorry, not heard 'bout Ada, is the one where we have A R Rahman music?
gosh, such movies shuld be given importance in the media
Peepli got it coz of Amir otherwise one has to have big names associated

also watch tere bin laden, omg the comedy brought tears in my eyes... I was laughing like mad
n not seen phas gaye ... but I'll watch it now 😃
Xxxjrae thumbnail

me n aleena were exchanging more classic songs!! gosh, they don't make such songs these days... or maybe I can't remember those!

now everything is in English it's so stupid....i think Hindi is such a poetic language and all the songs now always seem to have english lyrics when it sounds so much better in Hindi
Xxxjrae thumbnail

blue was so hyped and when I saw it 🥱 these people just wasted money on it!!

i knew not to waste my money on it so didn't even bother
do watch Peepli, I loved it... n sorry, not heard 'bout Ada, is the one where we have A R Rahman music?
yeah that's the one, i've been waiting so long i hope it doesn't disappoint
gosh, such movies shuld be given importance in the media
Peepli got it coz of Amir otherwise one has to have big names associated
it's true the bigger the star the more attention the film where it should just be about the film
also watch tere bin laden, omg the comedy brought tears in my eyes... I was laughing like mad
n not seen phas gaye ... but I'll watch it now 😃
my sister wanted to watch tere bin laden so i might watch that with her this weekend😉