Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Mahabali Khali is so hardworking (Page 4)

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Not a big fan of Khali but compared to Dolly ...Approve

arey aap se tu is not a big deal... and as Sam said - respect is to be earned, it is not by default...
haan he used to say aap...and yes after all the provoking and the repeated taunts over a piece of ginger (for me that was the end of their relationship...as she kept addressing bhabhiji...that was cheap)
and the constant sniping ...he stopped saying aap...big deal...right from the beginning she used the punjabi card to keep him onside...but when he made a stand she doesnt like it...

Khali has an ego which we have seen on display time and again... and when she commented saying aap tho phail gaye and you will not move etc...it was a reference to his size and he returned it in kind...it was a mean comment but it was retort rather than an attack!

and i sit on my breakfast barstool and cook sometimes when i have pain in my back or legs...and we have seen him limp like crazy...
he is lazy undoubtedly but then his limp is also very pronounced...

and as far as the gym is concerned - i read somewhere that he does a lot of weight training (especially upper body)!

Edited by rgattu - 06 January 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishah

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

What the hell? Ive always seen Dolly talking like that using tu and so many oother disgusting words. Any living person interacting with Dolly would refuse to give respect to that huge piece of #$% .  Shes the epitome of all foul language , shes the one who created the bad environment and bring all the gund in the house. She instigates and provokes ppl and brings out the worst in them. Worst contestant in the history of BB4 . 

I completely concere with your thoughts. Before last week elimination - they showed how many times Dolly continues to rant on about how Khali should've "handled" the Ashmit & Veena matter. He keeps saying that let it go - forget about it and above all puts his stand in saying "I did what I thought was the best thing to do in the situation"... He even walks away few times but she's just not ready to accept the fact that Khali isn't agreeing to all that she's saying.

I also feel that Khali used this in form of a tactic to distance himself from Dolly. I think he was really convinenced that Dolly would be leaving the house last week. He tried to bond with Samir the same night.. But on the the elimination day when Shweta was saved first - he realized that there are 50-50 chances here. He continued to argue with Samir because he failed to see his point.. The man (Khali) isn't used to being critized or being told to do things. And thats what caused him his "protection" from Dolly...

Now coming back to the matters on the amount of Dolly keeps picking on him -- We all know she doesn't think any faults live within her. I don't think that she full accepted all that Salman Khan showed her (when she was asked to leave the house). She remained silent for as long as she could but now we do see her back to her normal self.

Ever since Khali left her side she can't handle it anymore. She doesn't realize that she pushed him away nor will she ever. Khali on his part has stayed quite but she's clearly getting to him. If I had to choose between Khali & Dolly (first to be evicted) I'd definetely say Dolly.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index