Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Mahabali Khali is so hardworking (Page 3)

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Aleena12

he only said 'tu' in punjabi and the way punjabi see that is like saying 'tum' in hindi.....

</div>
<div>
yep girl u said it right...
Tu wen speakin in punjabi isnt said with the intention 2 b rude...its jus the way the language is... im a punjabi myself n i knw others who say tu or thenu (mre hard core way)LOL

yes dear even i address my frens as tu,but khali always adresd dolly as aap,they were like bro n sis, suddenly da fight and change in language 4 sum1 u made ur sis was ridiculous,dat 2 cuming 4m a world famous celebrity..
Dolly started all her taunts against him since last week...picking on him for every minuscule stuffs she could lay her tounge on. I think he had enough of her beloved sisters beloved behavior of taunts and insults yet he didn't go as far as shouting and behaving like his beloved sister. I aint  no Khali fan but couldn't stop myself from typing these lines. The  TS's comments about sitting while cooking and all physical comments were truely uncalled for since it's been repeatedly said in the show about his foot and physique. He is literally a giant for god's sake.  I believe it aint as easy for him as it's for you and me to move arnd and have such agility. Don't go that  low as commenting about someone's physical shortcomings.

Edited by Kanchhi_ - 05 January 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004destiny11rgattumz.gigglezNishita123

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
What the hell? Ive always seen Dolly talking like that using tu and so many oother disgusting words. Any living person interacting with Dolly would refuse to give respect to that huge piece of #$% .  Shes the epitome of all foul language , shes the one who created the bad environment and bring all the gund in the house. She instigates and provokes ppl and brings out the worst in them. Worst contestant in the history of BB4 . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Besides i just saw BKB recently and they used "tu" when talking and many other hindi movies where ive encountered that BIG DEAL! Nothing compared to the maha words Dolly uses . 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 05 January 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattu

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
^ Again, just to save roshnii from explaining again.. the issue is not the word "tu".. it is the dramatic change from "aap" to "tu" in a fight, where suddenly bro-sis respect goes out of the window.

It's like when Dolly made an issue when Veena was speaking to her like that in anger and said so many times "uss ka aap janab nikal gaya" and "bara aap janab karti thi.. asli chehra nikal aaya".. same thing happened to her and veerji I guess. 

gehna2004roshnii

dimple_usa Senior Member
dimple_usa
dimple_usa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Khali is really great, hats off to this man who did nothing in the house from day one other than eating and lying on the couch. He got special treatment by bigg boss who had allotted a special cook for him, moreover he got saved several times due to his luck as once sameer got evicted during the fight and then khali became captain twice. He ate to his full and was served lots of food by his so called sister Dolly who would give him special treatment by cutting papayas for him hiding from other contestants, this guy ate good, worked less and when time came to serve others, what a combination he fed them, bhindi with rice, not even in their wildest dreams the contestants must have thought about the combo meal, moreover to add to his laziness, bigg boss punished everyone in the house to feed him with their hands, and this was stretched out too far, the guy sits on table with legs on the dining table, but never got punished, he was def given special treatment. He was friendly with dolly the whole time as she was his Annapurna and moreover he didn't have to do work as others would do the entire work and he would simply laze around. Now, when time came to do the work, he is looking for escape route and had fight with dolly. He never gave respect to anyone, called everyone "tu" and wants to be treated special. If he is such a great wrestler, why did he come in the house, the answer is simple, he got a paid vacation for doing nothing other than khaya piya air dakaar liya. I have a very strong feeling that he will win the show as the same thing happened with Ashutosh who was the winner of second season. If khali wins, then I bow down to colors channel for making a lazy person win for nothing. He was the most boring person in the house, hardly coul understand his language. He walks and talks like a robot, I am seriously never wanna see this guy on tv again.

gehna2004SM28

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

What the hell? Ive always seen Dolly talking like that using tu and so many oother disgusting words. Any living person interacting with Dolly would refuse to give respect to that huge piece of #$% . Shes the epitome of all foul language , shes the one who created the bad environment and bring all the gund in the house. She instigates and provokes ppl and brings out the worst in them. Worst contestant in the history of BB4 .

wat r u saying,most people stopped watching da show wen dolly had 2 leave...it seems people enjoyed all the beep beep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Dolly started all her taunts against him since last week...picking on him for every minuscule stuffs she could lay her tounge on.
I believe it aint as easy for him as it's for you and me to move arnd and have such agility. Don't gothat low as commenting about someone's physical shortcomings.</font>

its just a neutral opinion.i m not supporting dolly,im against khali,i know woh kisi ke piche pad jati he to bus pad jati he,eg shweta n veena ka jeena mushkil kar dala tha but this time she was right in saying khali cannot move..its not dat khali has problems in moving,he just doesnt want 2..he is so lazy, wen shweta asked him 2 carry 1 bucket of water den he refused straight away, n if he is not physicaly fit 2 move or carry bucket how is he able 2 carry wrestlers n throw them out of da ring.

gehna2004SM28

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Samir Soni was totally right about him. But at that time, nobody believed him..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index