Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Mahabali Khali is so hardworking (Page 2)

TimeWaster Groupbie
TimeWaster
TimeWaster

Joined: 31 December 2005
Posts: 120

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I guess both of them (Khali & Dolly) are at fault. First of all, Khali shouldnt have gone behind Dolly's back and b*tched about her but then Dolly should have left Khali alone.

She keeps provoking him again, again and again, calling him lazy and this and that. All of that might be true but she never said it before.

Khali was also worng in calling her fat, I think thats none of his business either.

So, on the whole both of them are wrong..

By the way, in my opinion Khali was sitting and cooking because he has some back and leg problems due to his height.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattuzanish_kroshniineel_jayabhishah

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8410

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

The way khali started calling her "tu", showed dat body banane se ya pahalwaan banne se u cannot be a man, even if a person is a man,woman or eunuch or watever, whether he or she deserves respect or not,by using cheap language like "tu, teri" shows the mentality of the person who uses it.dolly was so right wen c said he cannot move..imagine who cooks in front of the gas sitting on a chair,this man doesnt even have energy 2 stand n cook. She is also at fault coz bahot der kardi apne veerji ke bare me kuch bolne me..


True! But he can move when it's convenient for him! He was very active & displayed great zeal & enthusiasm doing all those vigorous workouts alongside Rahul gymming which is comparatively a lot more taxing physically and strenuous!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004neel_jay.Arjun

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by roshnii

The way khali started calling her "tu", showed dat body banane se ya pahalwaan banne se u cannot be a man, even if a person is a man,woman or eunuch or watever, whether he or she deserves respect or not,by using cheap language like "tu, teri" shows the mentality of the person who uses it.dolly was so right wen c said he cannot move..imagine who cooks in front of the gas sitting on a chair,this man doesnt even have energy 2 stand n cook. She is also at fault coz bahot der kardi apne veerji ke bare me kuch bolne me..


True! But he can move when it's convenient for him! He was very
active
& displayed great zeal & enthusiasm doing all those vigorous
workouts alongside Rahul gymming which is comparatively a lot more
taxing physically and strenuous!


he does exercise becoz he has 2 make his body fit, warna how is he going 2 earn money..but i hav never ever seen a person as lazy as khali..cudnt carry even a bucket to water da plants shows how selfish he is,coz he only moves his body wen he has 2 exercise or wen he has 2 use da loo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattuzanish_k

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8410

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii


he does exercise becoz he has 2 make his body fit, warna how is he going 2 earn money..but i hav never ever seen a person as lazy as khali..cudnt carry even a bucket to water da plants shows how selfish he is,coz he only moves his body wen he has 2 exercise or wen he has 2 use da loo..


If he can tax himself to do exercise which is a lot harder then anything else in that house then surely he can take a few steps & do some household chores! That's what I was trying to illustrate in my previous post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

lisa_patel25 Newbie
lisa_patel25
lisa_patel25

Joined: 20 December 2009
Posts: 41

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
i agreeeee.......dolly is better dn khalii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by roshnii


he does exercise becoz he has 2 make his body fit, warna how is he going 2 earn money..but i hav never ever seen a person as lazy as khali..cudnt carry even a bucket to water da plants shows how selfish he is,coz he only moves his body wen he has 2 exercise or wen he has 2 use da loo..


If he can tax himself to do exercise which is a lot harder then anything else in that house then surely he can take a few steps & do some household chores! That's what I was trying to illustrate in my previous post!

ok i got ur point :-),hey where r u from,i hav read sum of ur posts n i feel u write realy wel
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8410

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii


ok i got ur point :-),hey where r u from,i hav read sum of ur posts n i feel u write realy wel

Thanks Roshnii! Kind of you to say so :) ! I'm from India!
roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Thanks Roshnii! Kind of you to say so :) ! I'm from India![/B]

u r welcome n by da way u hav earned it.even i'm 4m india.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index