India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Mahabali Khali is so hardworking

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
The way khali started calling her "tu", showed dat body banane se ya pahalwaan banne se u cannot be a man, even if a person is a man,woman or eunuch or watever, whether he or she deserves respect or not,by using cheap language like "tu, teri" shows the mentality of the person who uses it.dolly was so right wen c said he cannot move..imagine who cooks in front of the gas sitting on a chair,this man doesnt even have energy 2 stand n cook. She is also at fault coz bahot der kardi apne veerji ke bare me kuch bolne me..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25gehna2004SM28vampire_diariesmimmsjaanakramabsrose-girlcl0wnblack_haze-allizwell-.Arjunaxeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by roshnii

The way khali started calling her "tu", showed dat body banane se ya pahalwaan banne se u cannot be a man, even if a person is a man,woman or eunuch or watever, whether he or she deserves respect or not,by using cheap language like "tu, teri" shows the mentality of the person who uses it.dolly was so right wen c said he cannot move..imagine who cooks in front of the gas sitting on a chair,this man doesnt even have energy 2 stand n cook. She is also at fault coz bahot der kardi apne veerji ke bare me kuch bolne me..

Great post roshnii ....I liked your views ...Tongue

thanks KB,aaj khali ne mere dimag ki dahi kar dali to socha ki ek thread khali ko dedicate karna to banta he

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn-allizwell-.Arjun

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
"Tum, Tera" is not rude in itself, but when it is a sudden change from "Aap" then yes it is LOL But Khali's behaviour should be no surprise, he has no respect and has been full of himself from day 1. He only "respected" her and called her Didi because she fed him well.

Funniest thing was Dolly telling him not to say that and then she goes "khali the great hoga TUU apne ghar ka" ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25gehna2004zanish_krose-girlroshniiabhishahcl0wn-allizwell-.Arjunaxeion

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

"Tum, Tera" is not rude in itself, but when it is a sudden change from "Aap" then yes it isLOLBut Khali's behaviour should be no surprise, he has no respect and has been full of himself from day 1. He only "respected" her and called her Didi because she fed him well.

Funniest thing was Dolly telling him not to say that and then she goes "khali the great hoga TUU apne ghar ka"ROFL

yes u r right,da change from aap to tu was so annoying,but i luved da part where dolly who is half the size of khali challenges him..n he cudnt take it n begs her to keep quiet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004SM28

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
he only said 'tu' in punjabi and the way punjabi see that is like saying 'tum' in hindi... Alteast he doesnt swear such dirty as dolly.. She just wanted him to be nominated do dolly doesnt..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattuzanish_kYuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aleena12

he only said 'tu' in punjabi and the way punjabi see that is like saying 'tum' in hindi.....
yep girl u said it right...
Tu wen speakin in punjabi isnt said with the intention 2 b rude...its jus the way the language is... im a punjabi myself n i knw others who say tu or thenu (mre hard core way)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Aleena12

he only said 'tu' in punjabi and the way punjabi see that is like saying 'tum' in hindi.....

</div>
<div>
yep girl u said it right...
Tu wen speakin in punjabi isnt said with the intention 2 b rude...its jus the way the language is... im a punjabi myself n i knw others who say tu or thenu (mre hard core way)LOL

yes dear even i address my frens as tu,but khali always adresd dolly as aap,they were like bro n sis, suddenly da fight and change in language 4 sum1 u made ur sis was ridiculous,dat 2 cuming 4m a world famous celebrity..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004SM28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index