Bigg Boss Season 4

Mahabali Khali is so hardworking

roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The way khali started calling her "tu", showed dat body banane se ya pahalwaan banne se u cannot be a man, even if a person is a man,woman or eunuch or watever, whether he or she deserves respect or not,by using cheap language like "tu, teri" shows the mentality of the person who uses it.dolly was so right wen c said he cannot move..imagine who cooks in front of the gas sitting on a chair,this man doesnt even have energy 2 stand n cook. She is also at fault coz bahot der kardi apne veerji ke bare me kuch bolne me..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: roshnii

The way khali started calling her "tu", showed dat body banane se ya pahalwaan banne se u cannot be a man, even if a person is a man,woman or eunuch or watever, whether he or she deserves respect or not,by using cheap language like "tu, teri" shows the mentality of the person who uses it.dolly was so right wen c said he cannot move..imagine who cooks in front of the gas sitting on a chair,this man doesnt even have energy 2 stand n cook. She is also at fault coz bahot der kardi apne veerji ke bare me kuch bolne me..

Great post roshnii ....I liked your views ...πŸ˜›

roshnii thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Great post roshnii ....I liked your views ...πŸ˜›

thanks KB,aaj khali ne mere dimag ki dahi kar dali to socha ki ek thread khali ko dedicate karna to banta he
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Tum, Tera" is not rude in itself, but when it is a sudden change from "Aap" then yes it is πŸ˜† But Khali's behaviour should be no surprise, he has no respect and has been full of himself from day 1. He only "respected" her and called her Didi because she fed him well.

Funniest thing was Dolly telling him not to say that and then she goes "khali the great hoga TUU apne ghar ka" πŸ€£
roshnii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM28

"Tum, Tera" is not rude in itself, but when it is a sudden change from "Aap" then yes it isπŸ˜†But Khali's behaviour should be no surprise, he has no respect and has been full of himself from day 1. He only "respected" her and called her Didi because she fed him well.

Funniest thing was Dolly telling him not to say that and then she goes "khali the great hoga TUU apne ghar ka"🀣

yes u r right,da change from aap to tu was so annoying,but i luved da part where dolly who is half the size of khali challenges him..n he cudnt take it n begs her to keep quiet
Aleena12 thumbnail
he only said 'tu' in punjabi and the way punjabi see that is like saying 'tum' in hindi... Alteast he doesnt swear such dirty as dolly.. She just wanted him to be nominated do dolly doesnt..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aleena12

he only said 'tu' in punjabi and the way punjabi see that is like saying 'tum' in hindi.....

yep girl u said it right...
Tu wen speakin in punjabi isnt said with the intention 2 b rude...its jus the way the language is... im a punjabi myself n i knw others who say tu or thenu (mre hard core way)πŸ˜†
roshnii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

</div>
<div>
yep girl u said it right...
Tu wen speakin in punjabi isnt said with the intention 2 b rude...its jus the way the language is... im a punjabi myself n i knw others who say tu or thenu (mre hard core way)πŸ˜†

yes dear even i address my frens as tu,but khali always adresd dolly as aap,they were like bro n sis, suddenly da fight and change in language 4 sum1 u made ur sis was ridiculous,dat 2 cuming 4m a world famous celebrity..
TimeWaster thumbnail
I guess both of them (Khali & Dolly) are at fault. First of all, Khali shouldnt have gone behind Dolly's back and b*tched about her but then Dolly should have left Khali alone.

She keeps provoking him again, again and again, calling him lazy and this and that. All of that might be true but she never said it before.

Khali was also worng in calling her fat, I think thats none of his business either.

So, on the whole both of them are wrong..

By the way, in my opinion Khali was sitting and cooking because he has some back and leg problems due to his height.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshnii

True! But he can move when it's convenient for him! He was very active & displayed great zeal & enthusiasm doing all those vigorous workouts alongside Rahul gymming which is comparatively a lot more taxing physically and strenuous!