byeee
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Shahid defends Priyanka

March 2, 2011 06:53:01 PM IST
Ruhail Amin, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

Shahid Kapoor has had enough of nonsense. Now, no more. The actor is in no mood to pay heed to what is written about his equation with Priyanka Chopra.

Recently, Shahid celebrated his birthdays sans Priyanka's presence; various sections of the press have gone out to announce the cracks in Priyanka-Shahid love affair, which according to the actor bears no truth.

PRIYANKA CHOPRA AND SHAHID KAPOOR

PRIYANKA CHOPRA AND SHAHID KAPOOR

Talking about the recent media reports, Shahid says, "Whatever is written about me in the press lately bears no relation with fact. I know, as a public figure one cannot escape such stories, but it has crossed all limits now. I wonder how to deal with this. Now, I have decided to just ignore such reporting and take it with a pinch of salt."

Shahid Kapoor has also comes clean on Priyanka's absence from his birthday bash. He adds, "I don't know why the media is making such a crisis out of this fact. Everyone knows that Priyanka is out of the country so obviously her coming was not expected."

At the moment Shahid is gung ho about his upcoming film MAUSAM, which to him is one of his best films till date.
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanksss 4 sharinggggg
Minnie. thumbnail
im off people chat soon
byeeee
love ya all
night night
sweet dreams
*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyaaaaa..anyone in?
🤗
btw Belated Hapy Birthday to Shahid🥳🥳
aww PC ddin't attend and Media aft him...

wish she did..anyways she's always wid him anyways..we seee
*kitty* thumbnail
Priyanka Chopra gifts Shahid Kapoor a helmet on his birthday
Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra gifted 'good friend' Shahid Kapoor a helmet on his birthday. The news comes as a surprise as it was reported a few days back that the couple had broken up a few days before Shahid's birthday.

Infact, when Sasha threw a birthday bash for friends and family, almost the entire film industry turned up at his party except for Piggy Chops. When the media asked the birthday boy about the actress, he promptly replied "Of course I'm missing Priyanka at my party".

The actress, according to sources, was in US taking a break after being part of hectic promotional activities for her latest film '7 Khoon Maaf' and hence decided to skip Shahid's birthday bash. But isn't it expected that girlfriend Priyanka would be there by beau Shahid's side on his special day? Interestingly, Shahid had personally invited Priyanka's parents to the party.

Meanwhile, Priyanka has now joined the cast crew of 'Don2' in Malaysia after recuperating in the US. The actress recently tweeted, "Awesome few days in NYC.. needed the break.. now back to work..sooo looking forward to goin to malaysia for don 2..my fav crew..look out...!" But we want to ask Priyanka, as to why would she gift Shahid a helmet on his birthday. Surely, there are some hidden messages that only the two know.

So, are they dating or are they not dating? Only Priyanka and Shahid have the answer to this question.

*kitty* thumbnail
Shahid missed Priyanka on his birthday

Mumbai: Much to everyone's surprise Shahid Kapoor who is not much of a party person threw a lavish birthday bash this year for his industry friends.

Shahid had two purposes behind this. On the one hand he got a chance to hang out with his friends and secondly it was a good platform to discuss about his upcoming film. He celebrated his 30th birthday without Priyanka Chopra.

Sources state that the two have split ways. With respect to his personal life and his relationship with Priyanka Chopra he stated "As a co-star she is fabulous, as a friend even more."

Shahid missed Priyanka terribly on his birthday but failed to convince her to be a part of his birthday.

A close friend of the couple stated "One of the main problems is that Shahid does not express his feelings and Priyanka likes to be told she is special. Shahid does not find the need to go on and on about the obvious."

He said further, "He wanted to ask her to stay but she left to LA in a huff. Once there, Shahid tried to get her back in time for his birthday party but it was too late."

A close friend of Shahid, Mubina Rattonsey played the role of a hostess at Sasha's birthday bash.

All leading ladies of Bollywood were present at the party except Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor.

Minnie. thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing
wowwww alot of info there to read
but worth readin
meadia is always a proplem 4 every celebrate
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
PC is confirmed for Kunal Kholi's next

1. Priyanka will star with Shahid - Yes, Priyanka is absolutely confirmed for my film. Kohli http://tumblr.com/xcu1onve82 31 minutes ago via Tumblr

OMG i'm so happy
LOVE SHANKS😍

Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago