Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

3rd, 4th Jan written update complete

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

(Credit:Shikha)

Hey guys i know i am late but i coudnt update or inform anyone due to family emergency as my dadi was ill from now onwards i will only update on mondays three days are too much for me here are the highlight of last two days, sorry about that Smile

3rd Jan highlights.

Buaji makes a fuss over akshara not wearing scarf she taunts her.
natik comes and says she wont wear a scarf.
buaji says your ma and bhabhima have been wearing it for no reason this long.
he says the rules have channged plus dadaji gave her permission.
she says to dadaji whats happening in this house he leaves.
buaji taunts akshara at breakfast table once again
natik gets up and leaves
she says does he do that when dadaji is eating
rajbana says its not like that didi.
at collage the teacher praises vasha on her project.
all the girls say can they borrow her notes she is happy.
natik goes to dadaji room who is upset with him
natik says you tell me if i did write.
why should we change our living for someone else.
dadaji says its my sister.
natik said you gave akshara permission.
he says i never back away from my words.
akshara brings breakfast and says you havnt eaten anything
dadaji says he will talk to didi both are happy.

4th Jan Highlights:

@ singhaniyas kitchen: baisa is rem where everything used to be and how its changed. she spots things in plastic bottles and tells bhabhima and gyatri to get it changed. she says the food isnt prepared will i get it on tym.they say what would you like maharji will prepare it. buaji says no last time he messed up and i was ill they say we will prepare your meal. akshara comes in and says dadaji ate buaji says good he did or i wont leave you all and tells akshara to prepare her food and leaves.gyatri and bhabhima gives her instructions and leaves too. varsha comes out of collage with few girls and say bye shaurya is waiting and she says you didnt need to come he says i wanted to they sit in he car he says how was your day i wasnt asking but someone else is its jimmy she picks it up and plays with it, he says its staying with us from now onwards.

dadaji says to buaji i explained to munna he wont say anything again, she says when i came to your house i thought you gave good values to your kids and there will be tradition i didnt expect this from you dadaji says when akshara came in this house she used to cover her head i told her not to thats why munna said all that to you i will apoloigise on his behalf, natik says i made a mistake so i will say sorry he holds his ears she dosnt say anything he says it your fault in childhood if you didnt spoil me so much i wouldnt be like this but still i am your favourite and what ever i said out of innocence forgive me, dadaji says there our kids end of the day and akshara is also very religious and sweet she is just inccocent buaji says you shouldnt put the new daughter in law so much importance. Nani says now jimmy is gone i can stay in piece, there jimmy comes running nani says why is he here shaurya says where he is meant to stay they are out of station where keeping it for a month, nani says either he will stay or i will, everyone convinces her to stay, akshara is about to put hind in when buaji enters and scold akshara that your going to kill me she complains to gyatri and bhabhima, akshara says what happeend did i make a mistake.

Please forgive me for any mistakes.

do hit the like button to thank me Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

momsx3rgaurimvatsasmile365daysashparm1nirleppannuharish_kenvim916_Nancy_daddysgirl786teri_susanMadhavi_Di_deepshi_rahat_fahad8NimbuMirchi

daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanx for the update di...