Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

SHEKHAR'S back to normal,LALI'S turned into SIDDY!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Shekhar's back to normal, Laali's transformed into Siddy!

Finally, our hero is back to normal.  The fire did it.  (But the least said about how he got back to normal, the better.  Let's put it this way.  I am not completely satisfied how he was brought back.)ConfusedOuchOuch

Anyway, for an instant we also thought that Laali is the same.  She called him Chotte Thakur and hugged him.  The realization was in her eyes that he is back to normal.TongueTongue

But it was a momentary respite ...ConfusedConfused

When Shekhar lays her down in bed, she starts acting weird asking about jewelery and clothes. ShockedShockedShocked

Shekhar tries to calm her down, and then Dr. Surbhi appears out of nowhwere and gives Laali "AN INJECTION".ShockedShockedShocked

Dr.  Surbhi has been giving Laali a lot of injections.  What kind of injections are those?ShockedShocked

It looks to me the "injection" that Dr. Surbhi is giving Laali is the cause of her change in character.  Laali has started believing that she is Siddy now. AngryAngry

If that is the case, then Dr. Surbhi's revenge has started.  Shekhar had left Siddeshwari because of her lack of love for him, and her constant demands for beautiful clothes and jewelery.

Shekhar had tried to satisfy her.  But Siddeshwari was never satisfied.

So this is why Shekhar is utterly bewildered when Laali comes downstairs wearing Siddeshwari type clothing, and jewelery. Laali/Siddy looks smart, beautiful, not a hair out of place - well manicured and probably pedicured as well. LOLLOL

Shekhar was having a showdown with brother Ranvijay when Laali comes tripping downstairs, stroking her long hair like Siddeshwari used to do, her hair style like Siddy's, her eyes bright.  She stands beside Shekhar and looks up at him.

Shekhar looks at her, her hair, her jewelery, her clothes - up and down.

And brother, is he confused!

By the way, Siddy used to call her husband by his name ... Shekhar. 

Will Laali do the same now that she thinks she is Siddy?

It will be a nice change to hear Laali call him Shekhar. He! he! he!Big smileBig smile

Anyway, nice track.  I like it.

And yes, Laali looks very beautiful with her new style clothing and hairstyle!!

Poor Shekhar won't know what to do with this new Laali. He
, of course, will never leave Laali.  He knows the real Laali is still there.  He will work on trying to bring her back to her former self.

Edited by Neela10 - 05 January 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rydingdevshelly.851librarypassAnjli2010princessRock776.Mandy.nycsweetieMillerrr88SilverBell

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I had a feeling those injections will harm LaliOuch

Let us hope this track ends and Lali returns to normalBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I dont understand how someones personality can change in 5 minutes. How can someone undergo a personality change and become exactly like another? Dr Surbhi giving wrong injections? But how is that possible? In my opinion this is the silliest thing the writers could do now. They have surely ran out of ideas. Confused And  its good that shekher got better, but again another senseless way to cure him. Of course they couldn't come up with something better in all these weeks.

Edited by purple4 - 05 January 2011 at 3:34pm

Neela10

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Lali turning into Siddy is totally weird
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
wow that's strange indeed.
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

I dont understand how someones personality can change in 5 minutes. How can someone undergo a personality change and become exactly like another? Dr Surbhi giving wrong injections? But how is that possible?

Dr. Surbhi has been giving Laali injections for several days now.  All in the name of her getting better quick.   In yesterday's episode, she had fainted in the hallway.  And later in her bedroom (or was it the downstairs bedroom) she fainted again when the bedroom was set on fire.

I think her faintings were due to the injections doing its work on her.ShockedShocked

ShockedShockedOther things that put the process of personality change in motion was Siddy's earrings, similar looking sandals, anklets, plus of course,  the injections. 

I would have called Dr. Surbhi a Quack Doctor (a fraudulent or ignorant pretender to medical skill), but obviously she has some skills with medicine, and most likely she has been working on this plan for years.

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by purple4

I dont understand how someones personality can change in 5 minutes. How can someone undergo a personality change and become exactly like another? Dr Surbhi giving wrong injections? But how is that possible?

Dr. Surbhi has been giving Laali injections for several days now.  All in the name of her getting better quick.   In yesterday's episode, she had fainted in the hallway.  And later in her bedroom (or was it the downstairs bedroom) she fainted again when the bedroom was set on fire.

I think her faintings were due to the injections doing its work on her.ShockedShocked

ShockedShockedOther things that put the process of personality change in motion was Siddy's earrings, similar looking sandals, anklets, plus of course,  the injections. 

I would have called Dr. Surbhi a Quack Doctor (a fraudulent or ignorant pretender to medical skill), but obviously she has some skills with medicine, and most likely she has been working on this plan for years.

She definately does have skills in medicine then Shocked.She came up with the magic injection that day to save her, and she been giving the same one for a few days now, so this must be the cause for her to change like this.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
When I first read the update, I hated this storyline but now after watching it, it may actually be a good thing. First off, I am glad that Shekhar is back to normal its about time! Second, Lali looks gorgeous in her sari, jewellery and her hairstyle. Hopefully this will be the writers way of teaching Rekha, Suman and Ranvijay a lesson. Laali was too nice and too forgiving, maybe the new Laali will teach those three a lesson they won't forget

-SweetGirl-

Go to top