India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CVs fault alone or not?

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
We are blaming Cvs for all the mistakes/bloopers and storyline. But are they solely to be blamed?

1) Dev story track - the actor who played dev always knew that maan is the ultimate lead. This was there from the very begining because GC was present at the launch party . so everyone knew that maan will be the main character with geet. So I blame the actor who left in between to go for greener pastures. he left the Cvs in lurch. Now obiously CVs either have to get another actor to portray dev or give up dev in a logical way.

2) Perneet chauhan - she was introduced as meera. She knew that she was opposite Dev. Even if abhinav shukla decided to leave, why did she not stick it out. Perhaps it might have been easier for CVs to find an alternative just for dev but now they have to a replacement for her as well. Why did she take up the act if she did not want to stick it out?

3) Nt - this actress always had family issues and needs to be more at home. Atleast this is what I have heard. So how can we blame only the CVs for this.

4) Jay bhanushali - he left for DID doubles because that gave him more fame. How can the CVs have time to develop this character if he decided to move away in just 2 weeks

I do blame CVs for not showing reasonable things concerning pregnancy and todays hospital segment . They should definitely research into these things.

however, i feel even actors leave in a huff without showing responsibility. On top of that characters like annie and Arjun are unable to win the public. I feel so much for GC and DD because they have to constantly pull up the serial and story along with the CVs. I truly feel sympathy for them.  GC-DD are overworked because other people have not done justice.

in other serials in star plus, ZTV etc, there are multiple other characters so the stress is divided. 

I will like to know everyone's viewpoints.

Kay

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiiruslanatazeen_29Amoureuxnanditasinghanjananazirkirti_fiji

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I don't think Abhinav and Perneet are to be blamed....they weren't given much to do so they wanted to leave.

As fot NT, logically, they needed someone else to be with the Khuranas to take the revenge. Can you imagine Maan allowing NT anywhere near Geet? How could she conduct her revenge then. Arjun was the best choice.

Jai Bhanushali was a mistake...didn't he know before hand that he would be hosting DID? Besides, he's hardly there in DID....he won't be till the auditions are over...so he still had time to give to Geet. He chose not to.

It's another matter entirely that Arjun can't cut  it and his romance with Annie is one continuing blunder.

As for the rest...storyline and logic, that's all in the cvs's hands and they are messing it up royally!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

VERY WELL SAID, I HOPE CVs WILL SOON RECTIFY THEIR FAULT AND WLD NOT LET OUR FAV SERIAL GO DOWN AS FOR DD n GC THEYVE DONE THEIR BIT  N ARE DOING WITH SO HONESTY THAT SOMETIMES I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, BUT THESE TWO HAVE SUCH A DEEP IMPACT ON THE VIEWERS THAT WE DNT GET BORED WATCHING THEM AGAIN N AGAIN, FOR THE STORY TO MOVE FF YOU NEED SOME MORE SURE CHARACTERS NOT JUST TO FULFILL THE GAPS IN THE EPI;THERE IS STILL LOT IN THE STORY LINE  AS MENTIONED MANY TIMES ABT MAANs MUM, BRO,NT,SAMEERA.,BUT WE WANT TO SEE GEET GRADUALLY BECOMING MAAN STRENGHT WHENEVER MAAN FEELS HELPLESS WELL WE WLD HATE TO SEE MAAN HELPLESS BUT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME THESE THINGS DO COMES UP, STORY CAN GO FOR LONG BUT ONLY WHEN THERE ARE ENOUGH SUPPORT FRM OTHER ACTORS.

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
your pointis valid about the actors and their stories, but today was about geet and msk, this time cv's are to be blamed at least for this pregnancy issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I think CVS are not to be blamed even though I know the other characters Like Dev and Meera should come back, but right now they r focusing only on Maaneet so that the trps can go up againa dn once they r married, i think they will re-introduce other characters. Guys i think we shld wait and watch how Cvs will proceed witht he story line
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Kay - though i agree on the points you mentioned about the actors brought in & few characters developed that have failed to influence the audience .... though i wont demand they overlook a better prospect when they are in a way or another dissatisfied here

but still i stick to blaming the creatives for the bloopers in storyline as the actors are but puppet in this respect & hardly have much of an say.
i can quote here a well known television actor who when questioned by his fans at his blog 'that cvs killed the character who you in the show were paired with , why dint you object then'...he had so aptly put the actors dilemma that we were sorry that we even questioned him

Edited by nanditasingh - 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Agree to all your points.... Perfectly right.. The CVs can't be blamed for everything... BUT for today's blunder who should be blamed...  Confused

Besides whats more interesting is that not one soul from the entire cast and crew could pin point this out.... How come is that possible??? I fail to understand Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top