Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 5th: Aaj Ka Sensational News / Facts (Page 3)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Great observations....2011, new year, new decade, new technology.

Maybe a new set of Cvs who didn't have time to study the previous storyline! Just like the new doc who did not read Geet's case study before she passed judgment!

Another fact, at present Delhi's freezing but Annie/Maan/geet/dadi don't feel the cold....only arjun noticed the cold....hence his ugly green jacket!

good point. I actually thought he was wearing the jacket because it is the fashion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed ones

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprise007

ROFLROFLROFL, OK with episode like today's i need to read post like this, to stop me from thinking too much, Logic was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out the window 2day, y did they have to include the baby, it would have been fine with just Geet being unconscious n Maan driving Geet insane after she comes back home from hospital with over protectiveness, n try to figure out who wants to harm Geet, but no CT thinks we r high, so we'll just accept anything they showLOL. Logic aside, it wasn't badLOL, Ok i couldn't type that last sentence with a straight faceLOL

Maybe they thought that we were high on sedatives they dished for making us lost in Maneet land via Dance of Passion & Pain, Taveez dialogs of yesterday, etc scenes. They didn't realize that the best dose would have been Maaneet's happy wedding and immediately after that no one would have complained about any illogical sequence.

suprise007

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Sri did you forget that Man created Technology?
So much of logic involved her ain't?

See this is what I mean. 

Now i'm not sure how the medical system works, but again The Logic Baba kicks in my head that, baby is just few months old or lets use the word Fetus. so let see if we give them to save the baby how they will manage to do so?  Can some one plz make me understand the medical reason here?

And the rest let's not even go there.

Sri another gr8 word play.  Clap

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

how couldnt geet see sum1 standing in d room through dat glass????????Confused

why didnt she broke d glass using sumthing?

She was too busy fighting for her life, remember.

Besides, I think she tried to break teh glass with some toothpaste tube or something. Silly girl, she should have used the vase instead, the one she broke at the end to alert Maan.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

I'm having an upset stomach due to indigestion of these illogical issues in GHSP...Shocked
Does anyone know of any remedies??LOL
...Suna hain...leaving your brain in the freezer really helps...??...LOL

In the mean time, Sri I say you send this "News" to the CV's!!

Yaar, This news comes directly from the CVs. What will they do with the list of facts which they themselves dished out to us?

eminent

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

1) Medical technology has advanced so much that the doctors can now save a 3 month old fetus  at the expense of losing its mommy dear.

2) Modern washrooms are fitted with steam making machines that generate steam at high temperatures and the control is outside the bathroom. These washrooms are apparently not fitted with any exhaust fans or other means of ventilation.

3) Latest cars are so sensitive that they break down up on hitting nothing more than a small rock.

4) It is faster to push a car to a mechanic than to call for one on a cell phone.

5) One can reach a hospital faster by sitting in a broken down car being pushed to a mechanic shop rather than by calling for a cab on a cell phone.

6) Patient exposed to excessive steam at high temperature displays all symptoms of dehydration and overheating except for the more obvious burns.

7) In Delhi, doors are made by thinking that they can be broken down with a single kick in times of emergency.

8) People have become so open minded these days that they take time for having romance even when near and dear ones are in critical condition.

Me found my way here today....hurray !

Fantastically put ..let me add my bit too

why are they carrying the cell phones? or both have only incoming facility & outgoing not enabled ?

Why did Annie in the first place walk out .. okay she was hurt, angry so i leave the question ....but yes why not call for the car instead of looking around for lift ?

To top it Arjun in slow speed followed her.....but when he was driving it backwards where did the stone come from?....dropped from the sky i guess!

next...he took only few minutes to try & fix the car...then why waste the precious time making bonfire ......could she not wait in the car ....?

sksg

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
at last ......
GHSP remind us that we r watching a fiction......Shocked
if i can accept spider man or superman....Confused
i think i can digest today's epiOuch....my povLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mukadam12345678suprise007sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Sri did you forget that Man created Technology?
So much of logic involved her ain't?

See this is what I mean. 

Now i'm not sure how the medical system works, but again The Logic Baba kicks in my head that, baby is just few months old or lets use the word Fetus. so let see if we give them to save the baby how they will manage to do so?  Can some one plz make me understand the medical reason here?

And the rest let's not even go there.

Sri another gr8 word play.  Clap

Shona, I am reminded of a dialog from Jurassic Park, in which a doctor asks the scientist - " You were too enthusiastic to see if you could before you thought whether you should."

Newdime

Go to top