Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 5th: Aaj Ka Sensational News / Facts (Page 15)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
dol................................

cool u r d first one who brought some answers otherwise we r here making a questionarre.......................LOL

but d intensity of steam was so much and could have caused burns na..................

arjun is  a side character so does everthing from side................................ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Awesome partner. Looks like you are on a roll. Well you missed out that modern day restrooms don't need complete privacy. A through and through door is a must! And today we know for what....see everything has a reason.

Anyhow, since I heard the forum is filled with mockery or negativity, I'll give in some food for thought.
- Maan said steam khula reh gaya hoga. So it indeed is a spa room too.
- Brij set the temperature to 75 degrees C but I doubt it reached the limit in such a short time. Even before it could reach the limit, Geet fainted because of the steam, Maan came and brought her out of the room. So I don't see any reason for burns.
- I really liked the music when Maan walks away after tying the taveez. It's the same one when Maan walks away from Geet to go to dargah in the outhouse.
- Annie's accusations to Arjun will probably make him wonder what his sister has done. He has clearly fallen for Annie and I don't think he will let her walk away just like that. That's why he decided to go after her...even after she spoke ill about his sister. Why would he do that if he didn't get her the benefit of doubt?
- OK I REALLY like A and A's music. It is hot!
- Arjun's car being broke can be a cause of the stone, and can be not. It could be similar to how Maan's car broke in HP 2 track after they just became friends.
- Even with the whole decision making being an illogical thing, Maan's pain in the precap shot right through my heart. GC is bloody brilliant.

On the lighter side:
- When Brij was self talking after Maan took Geet to the doctor, I was wondering what if Nakul overhears him. Nakul could be a star for parda fashing Brij. Star
- In less than a month's time, these A and A are talking about being in each others lives. It's a wonder. I wish Maan ne Annie ka jootha khaya hota toh Maan-Geet ko ek hone mein itne mahine nahi lagte..ROFL
- It's not a wonder that Arjun can push the car, I wonder how can he push it from the side. Don't people usually push from behind? Confused

OK I see Poo glaring at me for writing such a take after spending the whole day making fun, so I'm running away.

Trust you partner to try to get back some logic.

To be honest, I was too much cut up by Maan's pain and hence made this post in an attempt to steer clear of emotional pains and try to get some laughs at the expense of some seemingly glaring bloopers.

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

dol................................

cool u r d first one who brought some answers otherwise we r here making a questionarre.......................LOL

but d intensity of steam was so much and could have caused burns na..................

arjun is  a side character so does everthing from side................................ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But he sure behaves as if he is the main character (same with Annie too .......)

I was so tensed for Geet that their romance didn't click with me today at all.

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Kal and Poo - I've completely lost it...I know.....so pleeej ekshkooj me :D

Don't worry dear. Yours is the sanest post I have seen so far ................ I was glad to be able to read it ..............
goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

1) Medical technology has advanced so much that the doctors can now save a 3 month old fetus  at the expense of losing its mommy dear.

2) Modern washrooms are fitted with steam making machines that generate steam at high temperatures and the control is outside the bathroom. These washrooms are apparently not fitted with any exhaust fans or other means of ventilation.

3) Latest cars are so sensitive that they break down up on hitting nothing more than a small rock.

4) It is faster to push a car to a mechanic than to call for one on a cell phone.

5) One can reach a hospital faster by sitting in a broken down car being pushed to a mechanic shop rather than by calling for a cab on a cell phone.

6) Patient exposed to excessive steam at high temperature displays all symptoms of dehydration and overheating except for the more obvious burns.

7) In Delhi, doors are made by thinking that they can be broken down with a single kick in times of emergency.

8) People have become so open minded these days that they take time for having romance even when near and dear ones are in critical condition.

very good points... i think rest we can ignore...but not saving 3 months baby.. what a medical bli\under...

sksg

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL really Sri awesome post

sksg

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli