Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

dol................................

cool u r d first one who brought some answers otherwise we r here making a questionarre.......................😆

but d intensity of steam was so much and could have caused burns na..................

arjun is  a side character so does everthing from side................................🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But he sure behaves as if he is the main character (same with Annie too .......)

I was so tensed for Geet that their romance didn't click with me today at all.

Kal and Poo - I've completely lost it...I know.....so pleeej ekshkooj me :D
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Kal and Poo - I've completely lost it...I know.....so pleeej ekshkooj me :D

Don't worry dear. Yours is the sanest post I have seen so far ................ I was glad to be able to read it ..............
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sksg

1) Medical technology has advanced so much that the doctors can now save a 3 month old fetus  at the expense of losing its mommy dear.

2) Modern washrooms are fitted with steam making machines that generate steam at high temperatures and the control is outside the bathroom. These washrooms are apparently not fitted with any exhaust fans or other means of ventilation.

3) Latest cars are so sensitive that they break down up on hitting nothing more than a small rock.

4) It is faster to push a car to a mechanic than to call for one on a cell phone.

5) One can reach a hospital faster by sitting in a broken down car being pushed to a mechanic shop rather than by calling for a cab on a cell phone.

6) Patient exposed to excessive steam at high temperature displays all symptoms of dehydration and overheating except for the more obvious burns.

7) In Delhi, doors are made by thinking that they can be broken down with a single kick in times of emergency.

8) People have become so open minded these days that they take time for having romance even when near and dear ones are in critical condition.

very good points... i think rest we can ignore...but not saving 3 months baby.. what a medical bli\under...
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 really Sri awesome post
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cinematic liberty!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sulb

post it in GEET FB!!👍🏼

Maybe I will skip that for now and give them another chance .............. At least it was not a total waste. GC & DD made their scenes awesome. The reluctant steps that Maan takes as he moves out of the emergency room => Heart wrenching.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
hahahaha!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really good post!!!!
sksg thumbnail
In a faraway dreamland sleeps a wary princess and her prince is made to make the toughest of choices while she sleeps away. Dear princess, stay in your dream land and hopefully wake up to a renewed life instead of a nightmare.

Once in the dream of a night she stood
Lone in the light of a magical wood,
Soul-deep in visions that poppy-like sprang;
And spirits of Truth were the birds that sang,
And spirits of Love were the stars that glowed,
And spirits of Peace were the streams that flowed
In that magical wood in the land of sleep.

Adieu everyone for today.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣🤣

brilliant analysis....:)