Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!This charade of violence needs to stop.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
You have shown enough violence towards woman in the past year. Violence which cannot be forgotton or forgiven. In the coming episodes we are going to see some very violent scenes. Have you any idea what kind the effect it causes ? You have already been questioned by the Broadcasting Ministry about showing violence towards women in your other serial Pratha. I guess it does not affect you a bit.
You are carrying on with your charade of violence in Pratigya. Did'nt the evil Amma had enough venom in the speeches already ,that now she will be seen strangling Pratigya in the coming episodes. And where was her husband Krishna in all this? He brought her into this mess by spoiling her life and bringing her in the TN. was he so naive that he did not know about his families history of violence towards woman. Why was he not there to protect her? 
SS and Kn uses the guns as if they are mere toys. This is the India you want to portray? You need to stop showing Domestic Violence, as a matter of fact any kind of violence. How dare you demean a woman like this ? This charade and injustice needs to stop.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

You have shown enough violence towards woman in the past year. Violence which cannot be forgotton or forgiven. In the coming episodes we are going to see some very violent scenes. Have you any idea what kind the effect it causes ? You have already been questioned by the Broadcasting Ministry about showing violence towards women in your other serial Pratha. I guess it does not affect you a bit.
You are carrying on with your charade of violence in Pratigya. Did'nt the evil Amma had enough venom in the speeches already ,that now she will be seen strangling Pratigya in the coming episodes. And where was her husband Krishna in all this? He brought her into this mess by spoiling her life and bringing her in the TN. was he so naive that he did not know about his families history of violence towards woman. Why was he not there to protect her? 
SS and Kn uses the guns as if they are mere toys. This is the India you want to portray? You need to stop showing Domestic Violence, as a matter of fact any kind of violence. How dare you demean a woman like this ? This charade and injustice needs to stop.   
i couldnt agree wiv u more
i mean that krishna should have been there during the scene
its not fair that pratigya had to go through that alone
but she does know the law an how to use it
an if she could get her mother in law arrested be4 im sure she could do it again
i hope she does anyways
thanks 4 the information
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hi annu - how are u ?
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

an if she could get her mother in law arrested be4 im sure she could do it again
i hope she does anyways
thanks 4 the information
Its his duty to bethere for her and protect her. I am surprised he was not there.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

hi annu - how are u ?
  I am good .How about you ? Hope you had a good holiday?

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

hi annu - how are u ?
  I am good .How about you ? Hope you had a good holiday?

Anu
yah , am good thanks, hols were spent at home, coz of da snow - new years eve was good - count down widd akki in bse awards.
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

i hope she does anyways
thanks 4 the information
Its his duty to bethere for her and protect her. I am surprised he was not there.
i know thats sort of shockin
ud expect him to pop out of no where an save the day
but not this tym
wonder wht happened
i hope pratigya goes to the police about this
im mean thats the limit
she nearly got killed
if not she should tell krishna straight away ( which of course she is bound to do )

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top