India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Final Fatal Attack on D In Feb???

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

What a terrible New Year week this is turning out to be! I can't believe it'll be back to the gloomy,pre-Dutta days again for me. Where did the year 2010 go? Spent in a blissful dreamscape I guess & now I'm being rudely awakened & dragged back to the real world.CryCryCry

But MR is a first rate actor & deserves all the best opportunities possible to showcase his talent.Though I'm not sure if I would watch his movies or other shows I'd definitely watch his career with interest. All the very best to him.

To the LTL story.The article mentioned something abt an entry of an undercover cop who obviously will be the new lead of the show.So is there going to be a final fatal attack on D in the month of Feb wherein he will finally die & Nakusha will be left as a grieving widow?ShockedShockedShocked Does that mean D will leave us not as walking happily into the sunset with his love by his side but as a victim of another of Kala's & Suds conspiracy?Dead So will D not be the one to settle all his scores with his tormentors? It will be Nakusha with her new saviour who will bring down Kala & PartyAngryDeadAngryDeadAngry.Goodness are the CVs seriously thinking of taking this line? This never-before-seen-on-TV character so beautifully painstakingly etched, so devotedly enacted will have such a trivial & ordinary end?OuchCry I request the CVs to think thru carefully. This show has everything in it to go down in the history of  TV Industry as a pathbreaking show & find its rightful place in its Hall of Fame. Pls do not spoil it in such a mundane way.After a year of portraying D as a larger than life character severely afflicted by pain & turmoil we as viewers want him to finally find peace & tranquility in life.Pls do not take away that from us. Dutta should be the one in the end to face the bitter realities about his life & he alone should be the one to vanquish his enemies.This is a love story of a Hero.Isn't that what you have been telling us for a year? Pls don't leave the audience so high & dry.I'm certain you are going to lose a large viewership once D is not in the picture. The best way would be to end the show on a happy note.
Ur comments,Please.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 05 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

merunAMANJPrayjstshruti10augustKavitaDRChinu2004desisistersnotsorryLaTuLasasha_1-sourire-KevaAbhiAniChaudhrytmCrystal29prettywomanmnx12Rose_Petalmussy.jamshedmozart66-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xsuhana19blueopal--Sia--meghapartiDancingdoll-Huma-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
*Bear hug*
Zuby huns...was thinking about you and knew you would be in a state of despair! I am sorry...I wish I could say something that could retain you back to your jovial self...Unfortunately there isnt anything I can say as Dutta and LTL are close to my heart and its a relationship of "AND" and not "OR" here....

I agree with you on D completely...I wonder how would they justify the "Raksha Kavach" post wedding superstition here....Lets see!!

We have lived Naku and Dutta's journey every day of our life...Again, It wasnt just naku ever...Since the day Dutta joined the wagon, it was always about Dutta AND Naku...Death of either character would be a blow to this show...A permanent scar in my mind....I cannot fathom these two love birds without each other, forget about being with someone else....To me, they signify a jodi which shouts from the rooftop - "Agar Zindagi ho, tere sang ho, Agar Maut ho, toh tere saath aaye"....The feeling of being eternally together!!!.....An unbreakable bond and I hope CVs respect their own creativity and masterpiece that they have carved here and worked so hard to sustain it, because sustenance of such a feeling of eternity is a huge task in itself....

We have dissected each and every aspect, emotion, gesture, expression, movement, dialogue that was emoted by Dutta, each day...We have carried the memories of each nuance of his character every second of our life...
Can someone really replace those eyes pleading - "Ek tu hee hai jisne mujhe naye tareeke se insaan ko dekhnaa aur parakhnaa dono hee sikhaaya hai, aur tu hee mujhse door jaa rahi hai Naku"
or that mind asserting - "Mein tere ko apne se door nahi jaane degaa Naku"
or that deep look after the naariyal poornima win - "Aaj meraa din hai Baaji, Aaj mein nahi haar ne waala"
or the extended hand saying, "Mein sabke saamne kehnaa chahtaa hoon ki teraa pyaar hamessha se sachcha tha aur mera shaq jhootha.........Kya tu mujhse shaadi karegi"
or the satiated feeling acking - "Aaj pet bhar gaya"

I will never be able to do these dissections again for any other character in this show or a replacement....CVs don't let your work go down the drain...Dont disrespect your own unique artistry!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstnotsorryKavitaDRprettywomanCrystal29AbhiAni-sourire-mozart66mussy.jamshed-Carrie--bharti-meghaparti-Huma-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

My dear Zuby,

I wish that I could give you the biggest of hugs possible as I sensed the despair since yesterday. Life is such that we, often, suffer because of decisions made by people who are completely removed from our own little world, and yet, leave a lasting impact on us. Come what may, one has to let go, for remember that we should let those we love be, perfectly, themselves and be able to assure them of our gift of love. (That is for MR/Dutta...Cannot separate the real and fictional character as they merged in our minds and did not even warn us prior. I will quote Steve Thomas lines on positive thinking which should bring a smile to you....Believe me, it works.:

"You may not think that letting some one be themselves is much of a gift. To be honest, it would be the most wonderful gift you could give them. We all try to conform to the likes of others, to some degree or other, and especially those we love. Your loved one is doing the same thing. There are things that he or she would like to be or do, but they don't because they are afraid it will hurt you or you won't like it somehow.

Giving someone total freedom is a great gift. Imagine what it would be like if the roles were reversed and you were allowed to do exactly as you want. Wouldn't that be a gift you would remember? Think of the most outlandish thing possible and imagine being given complete freedom to do it with the full blessing of the other. Wow!

Now give that same gift to your loved one. Tell them that they are free to do just what they want any way they want to do it. There are no boundaries and there are no conditions. For one day they are free to do as they please. You may be surprised what they choose to do and you might be pleasantly surprised!

There is an old saying that says if you love someone or something enough, you love them enough to let them go. That is really love! To give the gift of complete freedom is a gift most people are unwilling to give. They are afraid of the outcome or of rejection. Don't be. Live on the wild side and give this gift. They will love you all the more for it!"

And to come to LTL, all beautiful things have to come to an end and this was a show that we allowed to permeate our lives as a fairy tale which was never meant to belong to the murky world of commercial TV. We embraced Dutta and Naku because they evoked in us the dreams that we do not even dare speak of lest, the cruel world snatches them, and helped D&N cast a spell on us. I wish that the show ends on a beautiful note so that we remember the magic and sense of wonder forever. That alone, will ensure, its place in Indian TV's Hall of Fame.

Lots of love,HeartSmile

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 05 January 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryLaTuLaAbhiAnimnx12mozart66-Carrie-Dancingdoll

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Dear Nikki,

I wish one of u were here so I'd hug u & scream out all the pain I've been hiding for the past week.CryCryCryCry I knew something so magical was too good to last forever.That's why D too was always wary of giving his heart awayUnhappy .As those lines in Lamha song picturised on D & Nakku :

" Kai khawaab dil tujhko le kar sajaye Per khauf yeh bhi kahin per sataye
  Gar yeh bhi tutee to phir hoga kya re Mujhe raas aati hai khushiyan kahan re
  Kyun dil ko dukhana bewajah Saajnaa Phir aansu bahana Ek Dafa"

But that's what happened ultimately.Dil bhi dukha & aansoo bhi rukk nahi rahen hain.

Kya scenes yaad dilaa diye yaar? They have been branded into my heart forever.

Thanks for ur soothing words.Mean a lot to meSmile Love u loadzEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryLaTuLarayjstKavitaDRAbhiAnimozart66Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Dear Nikki,

I wish one of u were here so I'd hug u & scream out all the pain I've been hiding for the past week.CryCryCryCry I knew something so magical was too good to last forever.That's why D too was always wary of giving his heart awayUnhappy .As those lines in Lamha song picturised on D & Nakku :

But that's what happened ultimately.Dil bhi dukha & aansoo bhi rukk nahi rahen hain.

reminiscence and dissection of this line shows me the state u r in Zuby!!!
Huns, Hugs!! Hug
Its a phase, this too shall pass huns!!!....

I really dnt know a better consolation liner!!! Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRmozart66-Carrie-

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Zuby,
Awww...I wish I could say something to make you feel better.  Hug

I think Mishal will leave in February, be "missing" on the show, and in a few months, he will return for the happy ever after ending to the show.
LTL's days are numbered without Mishal....

KavitaDRnotsorrymozart66-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

My dear Zuby,

I wish that I could give you the biggest of hugs possible as I sensed the despair since yesterday. Life is such that we, often, suffer because of decisions made by people who are completely removed from our own little world, and yet, leave a lasting impact on us. Come what may, one has to let go, for remember that we should let those we love be, perfectly, themselves and be able to assure them of our gift of love. (That is for MR/Dutta...Cannot separate the real and fictional character as they merged in our minds and did not even warn us prior. I will quote Steve Thomas lines on positive thinking which should bring a smile to you....Believe me, it works.:

"You may not think that letting some one be themselves is much of a gift. To be honest, it would be the most wonderful gift you could give them. We all try to conform to the likes of others, to some degree or other, and especially those we love. Your loved one is doing the same thing. There are things that he or she would like to be or do, but they don't because they are afraid it will hurt you or you won't like it somehow.

Giving someone total freedom is a great gift. Imagine what it would be like if the roles were reversed and you were allowed to do exactly as you want. Wouldn't that be a gift you would remember? Think of the most outlandish thing possible and imagine being given complete freedom to do it with the full blessing of the other. Wow!

Now give that same gift to your loved one. Tell them that they are free to do just what they want any way they want to do it. There are no boundaries and there are no conditions. For one day they are free to do as they please. You may be surprised what they choose to do and you might be pleasantly surprised!

There is an old saying that says if you love someone or something enough, you love them enough to let them go. That is really love! To give the gift of complete freedom is a gift most people are unwilling to give. They are afraid of the outcome or of rejection. Don't be. Live on the wild side and give this gift. They will love you all the more for it!"

And to come to LTL, all beautiful things have to come to an end and this was a show that we allowed to permeate our lives as a fairy tale which was never meant to belong to the murky world of commercial TV. We embraced Dutta and Naku because they evoked in us the dreams that we do not even dare speak of lest, the cruel world snatches them, and helped D&N cast a spell on us. I wish that the show ends on a beautiful note so that we remember the magic and sense of wonder forever. That alone, will ensure, its place in Indian TV's Hall of Fame.

Lots of love,HeartSmile

Kavita

Dear Kavita,

Thank u for the salve that ur words actually areHug I can the feel the warmth even across the 5000 miles that separate us. Lovely lines quoted & they are so true. All beautiful journey definitely come to an end. All I want now is the end to be as beautiful as the journey.
I sincerely hope the CVs realise this too. I can never think of MR in any negative terms because he brought D as cool breeze into my life which provided the much needed tranquility at the time.I am forever indebted to him for this alone.

notsorryKavitaDRmozart66-bharti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Dear Nikki,

reminiscence and dissection of this line shows me the state u r in Zuby!!!
Huns, Hugs!! Hug
Its a phase, this too shall pass huns!!!....

I really dnt know a better consolation liner!!! Unhappy
Nikki,
That u are making so much effort to console me in itself is so touching.Thanks, Buddy.Hug This phrase always brings me out from the deepest despair.This too shall pass.Very well said. I wont depress u gals more with anymore of my wailing.I'll try to get as much happiness as possible with the remaining time of MR as D sweetheart.

Lots of Love n Hugs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrymozart66

Go to top