Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Band Karo Nivi Torture (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by anjubala

Yes Sauji I totally agree with you. There are other ways to show Nivi getting strong. Why show this MP track? Love makes a person strong so why not use that way instead of showing negativity all the time. Most of the times such torture can make a person weak and sick and if that is the motive of CTs then it is different game all together. But I thought they want to show us how she is becoming strong. We in our daily lives already have stress and are handling issues so why watch all this torture and negativity. We watch CCBM because of its story and NiVren and other characters but CTs are spoiling it and there is no need to stretch this mystery track beyond way.
Please stop this...Please stop this torture, we want to see smiling Nivi who is confident and who is strong yet very sanskari and wonderful person.

Yupp Anju, totally agree with you, There is saying in Hindi:

Kisi bhi cheez ki Ati achchi nahin hoti

(Over doing of anything is not good)

Too much trials for Nivi is not good for her.

yeah, me too watch ccbm only as to unwind after busy day at work and nowadays I am not even able to do that as well.

Same here... I watch NiVren old episodes...and sometimes Nivi Sid too.. I liked their fairy tale kind of love story..but nobody can beat NiVren. We need some serious moments in their love story which are meaningful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalitamushi

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Really dont know y the CT's are showing this MP track. I dont think this would boost the TRP's cause who wants to see a torturous story? WE have enough troubles in individual lives and so want to watch pleasant and beautiful relationships in reel life. And CT;s have created beautiful characters in Nivi and Viren. Now they just need to take their story forward keeping in mind their nature and characters. They can turn this into the most talked about love story if treated properly. Pls dont spoil the show with this MP track. Enough is enough. Disclose the suspense soon....Cry

nivren relationship should be developed further and not be messed with.
I want at least one week of ccbm without Nivi's tears.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalivandipai

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely that the whole show is being mis directed. Seems like the cT';s themselves are not sure which direction to take the show in. But they really got a hint that NivRen jodi was boosting the TRP of the show but still they did not bank on it and are showing the horrible MP and Nivi insane track.... The outcome better be good else they are really spoiling the show. Few glimses of romance between NivRen is not going to save the show. They need to take their love story ahead in a sweet simple manner and then may be the truth about Viren's past and other twists could have unfolded. WE CCBM fans know that they are an awesome pair but if they dont show much of NivRen or KinHa how will others know what an awesome chemistry they share and what a lovely pair they make.... God pls give some brains to these CT's.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by gmann2010

I am still watching CCBM with a hope that one day Nivi will become a woman of substance and fight back. I can see that she is improving, but there are other ways to make her fight back that mentally torturing her all the time. I just don't want to see her scared and crying all the time. This mystery track is going on from more than 2 months now. I just want it to end. Please stop this torture and stop showing evil winning all the time. 

yes ketty, its being stretched and too much mystery and no clue- its getting boring

I almost stopped watching.  Reading only written updates.  Even in Maha episode, i don't think much will happen.  Because whenever they show mahaepisode of any show, they say what will happen bla bla .. but everything happens not on the mahaepisode it starts only on monday.  I think its better to watch monday episode than maha episode . its my POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Go to top