India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Band Karo Nivi Torture

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
CCBM is journey of Nivedita from being a shy girl to becoming confident. But this journey of Nivi has not been easy, she had to endure some harsh realities like if you won't stand up for yourself, neither will anyone else.she lost her mother,endured her father's neglect and still emerged as very good human by her grandma's parenting who is a gem of human.

I was able always able to watch ccbm and nivi even when she was insulted innumerable times by cc,hl,yd and jw, as whenevr she was pushed beyond limits, she gave them back what they deserved be it family confrontation or defying yd/cc to go her grandma to take her to hospital.

But nowadays with this mystery person track, Divya jealousy track - everything is just too much.She has been terrified/insulted and almost declared mentally unstable because of MP track.And today it has reached it's peak by MP by harming Dadaji and putting all the blame on Nivi and everyone is buying this too in that mahan sood household and again Nivi is left in tears.I haven't watched this episode and don't plan it as it's beyond my patience. And after all this, I don't see anything positive coming out of it which is more frustrating for me. So please stop this torture of Nivi as poor girl had enough already.This needs to stop ASAP.

Earlier I would look forward for the next episode of CCBM, I am dreading each episode , thinking what more torture may it have in store for Nivi.

Please get rid of this track ASAP and give us some meaningful track.We don't expect CCBM to be cid type of show and please don't try to do so.We expect it to be story of girl who is afraid of love and loves enters her life unexpectedly and becomes her strength, only she is still in denial. it's so beautiful, please let it be so. I am sure you can think of far more worthy tracks than this MP track if not let us know =, we have very talented nivren fans who more than happy to oblige.

Whoever agrees with me please comment with your thoughts.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsz786erum_emiranmaranjalianjalicoolgirl7Resh.....ZaykebazzAnanyalamscelestaeShayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaAlphabet26P.Kamaljit.Sean

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for this  thread. It was very much needed.
CCBM has excellant actors in the form of kinshuk(who has killer expressions) and neha(who looks so cute and beautiful when she smiles). We fans are dying to see the expressions of viren ,the beautiful smile of nivi and the chemistry and relationship between them. But what we really get is the total opposite.Well let CTs  show us side stories but it should be more of Nivren and bit more positive things instead of torture always. So i hope they show something good soon.

Edited by Resh..... - 05 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Yes Sauji I totally agree with you. There are other ways to show Nivi getting strong. Why show this MP track? Love makes a person strong so why not use that way instead of showing negativity all the time. Most of the times such torture can make a person weak and sick and if that is the motive of CTs then it is different game all together. But I thought they want to show us how she is becoming strong. We in our daily lives already have stress and are handling issues so why watch all this torture and negativity. We watch CCBM because of its story and NiVren and other characters but CTs are spoiling it and there is no need to stretch this mystery track beyond way.
Please stop this...Please stop this torture, we want to see smiling Nivi who is confident and who is strong yet very sanskari and wonderful person.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliResh.....Shayafansimran728celestaetamushigmann2010Alphabet26

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I am still watching CCBM with a hope that one day Nivi will become a woman of substance and fight back. I can see that she is improving, but there are other ways to make her fight back that mentally torturing her all the time. I just don't want to see her scared and crying all the time. This mystery track is going on from more than 2 months now. I just want it to end. Please stop this torture and stop showing evil winning all the time. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliShayafansimran728celestaetamushi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Really dont know y the CT's are showing this MP track. I dont think this would boost the TRP's cause who wants to see a torturous story? WE have enough troubles in individual lives and so want to watch pleasant and beautiful relationships in reel life. And CT;s have created beautiful characters in Nivi and Viren. Now they just need to take their story forward keeping in mind their nature and characters. They can turn this into the most talked about love story if treated properly. Pls dont spoil the show with this MP track. Enough is enough. Disclose the suspense soon....Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalicelestaetamushi

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Hey thanks for this  thread. It was very much needed.
CCBM has excellant actors in the form of kinshuk(who has killer expressions) and neha(who looks so cute and beautiful when she smiles). We fans are dying to see the expressions of viren ,the beautiful smile of nivi and the chemistry and relationship between them. But what we really get is the total opposite.Well let CTs  show us side stories but it should be more of Nivren and bit more positive things instead of torture always. So i hope they show something good soon.

yes Resh, Kinshuk and Neha are doing wonderful job and cts should explore more of Nivren track as it has lot of potential and interesting for viewers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes Sauji I totally agree with you. There are other ways to show Nivi getting strong. Why show this MP track? Love makes a person strong so why not use that way instead of showing negativity all the time. Most of the times such torture can make a person weak and sick and if that is the motive of CTs then it is different game all together. But I thought they want to show us how she is becoming strong. We in our daily lives already have stress and are handling issues so why watch all this torture and negativity. We watch CCBM because of its story and NiVren and other characters but CTs are spoiling it and there is no need to stretch this mystery track beyond way.
Please stop this...Please stop this torture, we want to see smiling Nivi who is confident and who is strong yet very sanskari and wonderful person.

Yupp Anju, totally agree with you, There is saying in Hindi:

Kisi bhi cheez ki Ati achchi nahin hoti

(Over doing of anything is not good)

Too much trials for Nivi is not good for her.

yeah, me too watch ccbm only as to unwind after busy day at work and nowadays I am not even able to do that as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am still watching CCBM with a hope that one day Nivi will become a woman of substance and fight back. I can see that she is improving, but there are other ways to make her fight back that mentally torturing her all the time. I just don't want to see her scared and crying all the time. This mystery track is going on from more than 2 months now. I just want it to end. Please stop this torture and stop showing evil winning all the time. 

yes ketty, its being stretched and too much mystery and no clue- its getting boring

Go to top