India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update January 4

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
  • Alka gives Chander the news that Babuji has agreed to her marrying Ralph.  Chander doesn't seem too thrilled and she is upset that he doesn't seem to0 happy.  And goes on and on about him not being / looking happy.  Tells him he doesn't feel like the same guy.  And he tells her that maybe the problem is with her perception.  She says all she wanted to do was to thank him cause this happened because of you.  Finally she asks him if he come to her marriage and Chander tells her he won't.  She is shocked, puzzled (the world doesn't revolve around me!?!?) and leaves.

• Indu (random filler character it seems like) meets her boyfriend at some old temple.  They discuss their relationship and how they have to hide but it turns out that neither had called the other for this meeting.  They head home from there while someone watches them and makes a call.  This is the girl who had come to Chander for help with her intercaste affair.

• Alka driving with her mom and flashback (AGAIN!!!) to conversatiom with Chander.  Mom wonders why she is quiet and if Ralph and she have had an argument.  Alka sees Indu on the road who tells her that someone tried to kill them (whatever! no such thing happened at the old temple).  Alka drops Indu home and tells Alka tells mom about the intercaste relationship.  Mom looks worried and says do not bug dad lets just tell Abhi.

• Abhi is drinking away.  And his flashback is Nandini's dad slamming him.  He again tries to talk to Nandini on the road but when she refuses to give him his 5 minutes and listen to him, he puts shoves her in his car.  (This whole scene is kind of funny as she could easily open the car door and just leave!)  Anyways she choses to scream and cry.  And he drags her and she walks along saying leave mem leave me.  Now all stupid bit - where Abhi alternates between comforting her, modelling for cameras and throwing things around.

• Nandini's dad is waiting for  her and calls her dance class and finds out that she left awhile back.

• Abhi has now tied up Nandini's hands and taped her mouth.  He goes on and
    on about how there were many girls but he only loved her.  (This guy is cute but can not act - can't make out if he is supposed to be a psycho stalker or a guy deeply in love with her or deeply in love with himself or a kid reciting a poem for class!)  Meanwhile she unties her hands and makes a pathetic attempt to escape.  He catches her and says that for you I broke my mom ka kasam, put my career on line and dad's dreams too.  And you ignore me.  Says if you are different than others so am I and I am gonna prove this today.  Paws her a bit.  (Me thinks he's going to let her go and was always going to let her go to show how he isn't politician ka bigda kid)

Preview:

• Nandini's dad goes to to the Tiwari household with a bunch of people screaming that Abhi has kidnapped his daughter while Alka listens from the balcony above.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---...Binny...RoarkPrinsesse.Suvisana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thnk u 4 da written updateTongue
soniroy Senior Member
soniroy
soniroy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful update
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, now whats up with this Indu character, what is she gonna do?
stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks for the update, now whats up with this Indu character, what is she gonna do?

the cvs must be thinking how long can we keep showing these same 4-5 people doing the same thing and then constantly flashbacking.  lets give viewers some variety and throw in a random indu and intercaste marriage plot line.

sometimes i wish to save precious time and resources for these old much repeated plot lines they could insert a  line on screen like - for intercaste marriage and what could happen to these 2 characters please refer to show so and so (in this case they can point to colors ka rishton se badi pratha - a show full of such psycho people its so funny!). 

as of now i only watch this show cause nobody seems to be writing updates...aur to kuch naya ho nahi raha hai isme

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index