Bigg Boss Season 4

RE: No Live Chat with Veena Malik! - Page 4

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rasny

I found an interview on YT. did u watch it?

I am not so sure.... actually before BB I simply hated her... I actually wanted her to be evicted before she even entered the house.... but slowly her personality grew on me....
so if the interview is old... I sure would have missed it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayandrah

I am not so sure.... actually before BB I simply hated her... I actually wanted her to be evicted before she even entered the house.... but slowly her personality grew on me....
so if the interview is old... I sure would have missed it

The interview was after her eviction.

Initially I liked her, due 2 her attitude with ashmit, i disliked her. but she has a good side too. which i likedπŸ˜‰

After her eviction show was bit dull.😳
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rasny

The interview was after her eviction.

Initially I liked her, due 2 her attitude with ashmit, i disliked her. but she has a good side too. which i likedπŸ˜‰

After her eviction show was bit dull.😳

very dull.... to be precise....
actually, many people disliked her becoz of her behaviour with ashmit.... I wonder why?
i mean, who doesnt behave like this with friends...
the only thing i hated was... her facial expressions during that massage session....
rest actually... ppl claim to have seen between the lines... thru facial expressions,,, the blanket scene.,... but I hardly saw them sleeping there

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayandrah

very dull.... to be precise....
actually, many people disliked her becoz of her behaviour with ashmit.... I wonder why?
i mean, who doesnt behave like this with friends...
the only thing i hated was... her facial expressions during that massage session....
rest actually... ppl claim to have seen between the lines... thru facial expressions,,, the blanket scene.,... but I hardly saw them sleeping there

I'm not agreed on bold.😊 i think we had many discussion regarding this and now she is not here and i wish her all the best!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
still the same bashing masters on IF forum!
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dv_freak

What the hell was that? closed topic!!! 😑😑😑

it was nothing personal  😑

some stupid member of BB froum think i would attack them personal...

did i mentioned their name?

i dont need to get personal to someone just for a topic xcuse me, how sick of u

if i say thread spoiler it means for everyone... not for just one so it doesnt means its personal 2 comeone qauz mostly my topic go damn off topic for no reason!

when ever there is a topic opened u never ever talk to the correct topic u always go off topic so plz who is personal here?

u guys get sometimes damn personal to someone in a very CHEAP way!!!

@ shweta01:  many ppl call Veena bitch randi and what not why they dont get any warning?
i dont bash shweta tiwari with any abusing or something like the others for Veena !!!
read again and carefully i was not bashign here i just asked that why it is so? what come first veena is disgusting veena this this veena

ihv askesd somethin else and get an another answer!!

W*H??????????

Moderators! Please i ALso want to stress the issue lady is saying.

Not keeping any grudge but i also recieved swear warning where i just mentioned that shweta may be in prostitution as dolly said.

But in this forum there are people who used these words for veena

Bitch
s**t
Rundi
wh**e

I wonder  why those topics were not closed

SOrry, i AM not challenging your authority but i also felt very bad when i recieved such warnings. i even stopped posting from some days

i believe you shld be fair in closing topics and giving warning involving every one

thanks you so much
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why do i see soo many RE threads now days...πŸ˜†

and ohhh wat Veena chat?? wat would she have done in the chat expect being genuane and beautifooll... such a FOOL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arkamu

Moderators! Please i ALso want to stress the issue lady is saying.

Not keeping any grudge but i also recieved swear warning where i just mentioned that shweta may be in prostitution as dolly said.

But in this forum there are people who used these words for veena

Bitch
s**t
Rundi
wh**e

I wonder  why those topics were not closed

SOrry, i AM not challenging your authority but i also felt very bad when i recieved such warnings. i even stopped posting from some days

i believe you shld be fair in closing topics and giving warning involving every one

thanks you so much

ppl like u love to abuse veena malik and if somebody stand up for NOT doing this then i eaisly blame the person like this!

ihv nenevr abused anyone like as i always said i hate shweta tiwari like hell but ihv never abused her!!!

duffers!
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dv_freak

ppl like u love to abuse veena malik and if somebody stand up for NOT doing this then i eaisly blame the person like this!

ihv nenevr abused anyone like as i always said i hate shweta tiwari like hell but ihv never abused her!!!

duffers!

off-topic but dil hai ki manta nahi so here i go...πŸ˜ƒ

dv_freak, is it u in the dp ? if so then u have wonderful teeth .. kaun sa toothpaste/dant-manjan use karti ho ?πŸ˜ƒ

larki_punjaban thumbnail
what off topic? u ppl always go off topic!