Tere Liye

why wait 17days...just go for a court marriage

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously with Ritiesh and Nupur already there and Robbie coming back why wait for a good mahurat for 17days, just get TaAnu married ASAP even if it is a court marriage....just make it official first...they can have a grand bengali wedding later...
im sure in 17 days Ritiesh and Nupur will do something to seperate them and Robbie will also try inflicting Tani some pain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha. true, true.  Yah but these are bengali's and i bet shecker wnts to show everyone that he can at least have one son married and successful after the whole Robli controversy going around.  I bet he wants to celebrate it big so it will overshadow Robi's drunken act and stuff.  And i actually wanna see a bengali wedding and APK will look even more gorgeous in it and hopefully we'll have some cutey patootie TaAnu scenes as well.!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG that is so much easier and a lot less drama....🤣🤣

kash CVs were as smart as you shona ji

I actually agree with you...if they're so desperate to defeat Ritesh why dont they just get registered in court and then celebrate the grand wedding later

BTW off topic but I LOVE your Suhana sig😍
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Will Nupur and gang even let there be a wedding? What is she still doing there anyway - any normal person would have left by now after knowing how Anuraag feels.

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
true
toh story kya rahegi
Osprisshow thumbnail
thtas call Shubh mahuratt I guess
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆😆tat will take longer time @shona...the marriage needs to be registered 1 month in advance( i know it is a reel wedding, phir bhi😉)...isse toh accha 17 days mein shaadi😆😆
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

😆😆tat will take longer time @shona...the marriage needs to be registered 1 month in advance( i know it is a reel wedding, phir bhi😉)...isse toh accha 17 days mein shaadi😆😆

17 days in soapie land is atleast 2 months in real life so if the wedding actually does happen we have a while to wait.
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tani91

🤣🤣OMG that is so much easier and a lot less drama....🤣🤣

kash CVs were as smart as you shona ji

I actually agree with you...if they're so desperate to defeat Ritesh why dont they just get registered in court and then celebrate the grand wedding later

BTW off topic but I LOVE your Suhana sig😍

thx
and i really love ur suhana avi!