India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 5th jan 2011 (Page 4)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Advice doesn't work in a place like this and neither does experience, until and unless one has the requisite clout.
It is a different matter to consider something in totality or to look at it from a piecemeal approach, which would determine the fate only to a certain extent - nothing more, nothing less!

And if durign all these and more, the Cvs took fancy on their lead's character (irrespective of what one believes), then all we can do is feel bad about their creativity.

Edited by poetic - 06 January 2011 at 4:14am

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

this soap is sooooooooooooooo sry cnt cme to a conclusionWink.wen i saw dia crying i too b came emotionalllllllCry.then wen i saw janvi with her lovely showly thots i started laughingLOL.janvi b came soooooo emotional wen she saw raghav s photo .bt y not sia s?she was in sia s womb fr 9 months and........Ermm.lekin its alllllll hw CVs do itConfused.bt i liked hw dia nd janvi r bounded togeather W*H out knowing actually hw r they related.and also lkd janvis acting.Clap

.wat abot u alllllll wat did u all liked in this ?the thng is i wanna b com optimistic like few of u allLOLand   so ................thnkng to lift sme goood pts out of this leapWink
SmileThere are a lot of things to look forward to in the soap post leap!I like it!And I'm happy that some people share my views SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I have an uncle who is associated with marketing of the channel.So I do know the reason why the actor was forced to quit the soap,but that is not something I can share on a public forum .And such a decision is not taken by a single person.It is a collective decision and one thing that cannot be ignored is that there are actors who start walking a foot above ground level once they taste success.Its bound to irritate the people concerned and in some cases they are forced to take such a decision despite the fact that it will affect trps............
sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@harsha-Creatives are bothered about the plot  but from their own POV only .they are really disconnected with the audiences and   view everything with a narrow mindset.what i want stress here is that they  are not in love with any of the characters they write.yesterday,It was sia's and raghav's turn to die and we really don't know when they"ll sacrifice amba too at DKG's sacrificial altar.
after watching yesterday's episode,I felt that there was no difference in the way Jhanvi treated Raghav and sia.It was just that she  touched raghav's picture first and sia's next.I know they did show Jhanvi's reflection on raghav's picture.It just means that she has inherited raghav's  "life is fun" attitude and I felt nothing more should be attached to it. There is one more reason as to why raghav's death was publicised.Sia's death in  child birth was known to many(that is regular viewer's of the show) but Raghav 's death was a shocker to people .

Edited by sang_hari - 06 January 2011 at 5:14am

tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

I have an uncle who is associated with marketing of the channel.So I do know the reason why the actor was forced to quit the soap,but that is not something I can share on a public forum .And such a decision is not taken by a single person.It is a collective decision and one thing that cannot be ignored is that there are actors who start walking a foot above ground level once they taste success.Its bound to irritate the people concerned and in some cases they are forced to take such a decision despite the fact that it will affect trps............

Do u mean to say Adi & nats don't had problem with older roles .it was c.v's decision .
sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@bittu-here harsha is not talking about adi and nats but about another   actor in  an another show which airs at 8.30pm.according to my sources,Nats left the show as she was not willing to play an older woman.after that the CV's felt that raghav's character's importance would be reduced without Sia.That is why they had to die

Edited by sang_hari - 06 January 2011 at 5:39am
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

@harsha-Creatives are bothered about the plot  but from their own POV only .they are really disconnected with the audiences and   view everything with a narrow mindset.what i want stress here is that they  are not in love with any of the characters they write.yesterday,It was sia's and raghav's turn to die and we really don't know when they"ll sacrifice amba too at DKG's sacrificial altar.
after watching yesterday's episode,I felt that there was no difference in the way Jhanvi treated Raghav and sia.It was just that she  touched raghav's picture first and sia's next.I know they did show Jhanvi's reflection on raghav's picture.It just means that she has inherited raghav's  "life is fun" attitude and I felt nothing more should be attached to it. There is one more reason as to why raghav's death was publicised.Sia's death in  child birth was known to many(that is regular viewer's of the show) but Raghav 's death was a shocker to people .
ErmmTrue..........but as of now I like the soap and I'm not going to worry about the future and spoil the presentWinkBut I do know that the CVs are capable of doing anything,we'll face that when that happensWink
Its all in the way you perceive things, you know.You feel that there was no difference in the way Janvi treated Raghav and Sia,maybe.But I felt there was a differenceConfusedTongue
Its feels like an English literature classLOLWe used to have so many guide books to explain a poemLOLEach one would give a different angle to the poemLOLBut what the real meaning of the poem is,only the poet  knowsWink

Edited by laado_007 - 06 January 2011 at 5:53am
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

@bittu-here harsha is not talking about adi and nats but about another   actor in  an another show which airs at 8.30pm.according to my sources,Nats left the show as she was not willing to play an older woman.after that the CV's felt that raghav's character's importance would be reduced without Sia.That is why they had to die

OMG..........how convoluted this channel has become.

I agree in all this it is the viewers that are affected one way or the other.

tiny15

Go to top