update 5th jan 2011 (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by laado_007

But what to do?!Looking at her house and her lifestyle,I was forced to think along those linesLOLBy the look of it ,Amba must have done the wedding planning for a lot of rich people to live the way she is livingLOL.............So considering her long absence,I thought she was busy planning their weddingLOLWink

Well from what I hear Ammaji lives in a mansion of sorts............where did that money come from as I saw they lost everything when they were running for their lives.

Don't tell me she had it tucked away in the city ......just in case...LOL

Aditi! not tucked away in the city alone. She must have had her swiss bank account and got it all wire transferred to delhi as soon as she landed there. LOL Otherwise such a big mansion in delhi???Big smile

There you go...............I think I have got it right and then Sumali comes up with a great winner...Swiss Bank account.LOLLOLLOL.......never thought of that one. Great one ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11Damyanthibittu31tiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I ought to have posted this as my first post in this thread,but got carried away due to Amba's come-backBlushingBut here it goes:
1)I'm happy about the fact that Jhanvi's reflection fell on Raghav's picture and not Sia'sSmile.Even in the room,Jhanvi felt more emotional  looking at Raghav's picture than Sia's picture.Only as an after thought she ran her hand over Sia's picture.SmileIf she wants to feel bad at having lost her father,she may,but if she starts feeling bad at having lost her mother,I'll get mighty annoyedOuchAngry
2)I have a feeling,although I maybe wrong,that the CVs were not fond of Sia eitherLOLBecause when Raghav was about to die,there was a special promo but when Sia died there was no such promoConfusedEven otherwise,I feel the CVs have never given Sia the importance they ought to given to the protognistConfused.In the other soaps,whenever there has been a major twist,they have always showed the recap in a nutshell,but they never did that for NAIDLConfused
Well, its just my observation!

PS-I think even I should start having a disclaimer for my posts that says-"This is only my point of view and my posts are not intended to hurt anyone and my sincere apologies if they do!!"Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

I ought to have posted this as my first post in this thread,but got carried away due to Amba's come-backBlushingBut here it goes:
1)I'm happy about the fact that Jhanvi's reflection fell on Raghav's picture and not Sia'sSmile.Even in the room,Jhanvi felt more emotional  looking at Raghav's picture than Sia's picture.Only as an after thought she ran her hand over Sia's picture.SmileIf she wants to feel bad at having lost her father,she may,but if she starts feeling bad at having lost her mother,I'll get mighty annoyedOuchAngry
2)I have a feeling,although I maybe wrong,that the CVs were not fond of Sia eitherLOLBecause when Raghav was about to die,there was a special promo but when Sia died there was no such promoConfusedEven otherwise,I feel the CVs have never given Sia the importance they ought to given to the protognistConfused.In the other soaps,whenever there has been a major twist,they have always showed the recap in a nutshell,but they never did that for NAIDLConfused

PS-I think even I should start having a disclaimer for my posts that says-"This is only my point of view and my posts are not intended to hurt anyone and my sincere apologies if they do!!"Embarrassed

Laado-- stop apologizing for giving your POV. Those who don't agree with you............. won't..........regardless of what you or any others write and will continue to be supporters of their favorites.Smile

Now my POV is that if Jhanvi did lean towards Raghav more than Sia, it could be that she has never felt the lack of a mother's love because of Amba whereas she never had a father... I am sure when she knows that Sia was her mother, her reaction will be equally emotional.

As for point no.2 - I cannot comment as I have failed miserably trying to figure out what makes CV's tick on this channel for any programme not just this one.

But I find it strange that the CV's would not be fond of or give importance to something that they themselves have created. In my mind if there is any truth in it...........then my opinion of them has sunk even lower if that is possible.
It just goes to show how much pride they take in their own creationsAngryAngry

tiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Laado-- stop apologizing for giving your POV. Those who don't agree with you............. won't..........regardless of what you or any others write and will continue to be supporters of their favorites.Smile

Now my POV is that if Jhanvi did lean towards Raghav more than Sia, it could be that she has never felt the lack of a mother's love because of Amba whereas she never had a father... I am sure when she knows that Sia was her mother, her reaction will be equally emotional.

As for point no.2 - I cannot comment as I have failed miserably trying to figure out what makes CV's tick on this channel for any programme not just this one.

But I find it strange that the CV's would not be fond of or give importance to something that they themselves have created. In my mind if there is any truth in it...........then my opinion of them has sunk even lower if that is possible.
It just goes to show how much pride they take in their own creationsAngryAngry
Yeah I agree with you on that aspect,but if you had watched the episode,you'd know what I'm trying to imply.I'll try my best to explain the scene to you.Sheela was doing the usual aarti to Raghav's picture,it had only Raghav's picture,no Sia.And Jhanvi came from behind and her reflection fell of his picture.It was kind of symbolic.Its natural I guess,for her to feel bad at her "mother's" death,but that doesnt mean I should like itWink
As far the CVs reaction to Sia is concerned,if there is a reaction,ie,it could be for various reasons.Probably they liked their other creations betterLOLLOL
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Only one advice Harsha, given your penchant for Amba and eevrything associated with her -

It's wise not to trust the CVs. They can turn a volte face anyday. And they may not have any specific reason at all, for doing that. Wink There is no reason for them not to have a grand vision about some other character and not to like it better, even more than Amba and her ilk.

But I'm sure, you are wise enough to realise that. Smile

And also in keeping with the fact, that you have not been an initial viewer. So past issues won't be a major forte over here. Big smile

Edited by poetic - 06 January 2011 at 2:37am

tiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Only one advice Harsha, given your penchant for Amba and eevrything associated with her -

It's wise not to trust the CVs. They can turn a volte face anyday. And they may not have any specific reason at all, for doing that. Wink There is no reason for them not to have a grand vision about some other character and not to like it better, even more than Amba and her ilk.

And also in keeping with the fact, that you have not been an initial viewer. So past issues won't be a major forte over here. Big smile

well said poet!

Creative people are very egoistic. It is always, you made me? or  I made you? aspect which always creates havoc in their relationship with one another. If the other person is meek and submissive, everything is fine, and if he raises his voice, he is snubbed and made unimportant. We have seen many cases in film world, and now the telly world is getting prominence, we are seeing that in telly world too.

There is an actor , acting in a serial from the same channel, he has made an impact as the character, and has etched the character and has made it alive with his body language and dialogue delivery. Now the news is going around, there are problems with him and the creative director and he is leaving the show in two months.

Now the question is, has the actor  made the character popular, or the creative director has given the role to an apt person, and who should take the creadit? They all forget that it is ultimately, we , viewers , make or break a serial.

They can give umpteen reasons for the disappearance of the characters. But it is ultimately, we, viewers are left in a lurch. They don't give a damn about our sentiments, our attachments to the particular characters, and go on with their egoistic mood swings. And with fresh faces and new twists , they can even retain the viewership or get new viewers, but the loyal viewers will definitely feel cheated.

Edited by sumali - 06 January 2011 at 2:53am

tiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

I dont know about the past,probably in the begining,they took a fancy to Sia and then maybe something happened that made them change their mindConfusedAnd Ofcourse they can change their minds any day!That's what I said even in my other postWinkAnd even if through some bad luck Amba exits the soap,it wont really affect me.Ofcourse I really like her and wish she stays there permanently,but she's not the only reason I watch the soap!As I said she was the reason I started watching the soap but in the process I fell in love with some other characters too.So no its not like I'll feel deflated and stop watching if Amba exits the soap!My only wish is that if at all Amba exits ,it shouldnt be because Ammaji killed herDeadBut my  gut feeling is that Shikha's got some experience in this field and so I dont think she'd do something foolish,its just a feeling!
Thanks for the advice BTWSmile
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
this soap is sooooooooooooooo sry cnt cme to a conclusionWink.wen i saw dia crying i too b came emotionalllllllCry.then wen i saw janvi with her lovely showly thots i started laughingLOL.janvi b came soooooo emotional wen she saw raghav s photo .bt y not sia s?she was in sia s womb fr 9 months and........Ermm.lekin its alllllll hw CVs do itConfused.bt i liked hw dia nd janvi r bounded togeather W*H out knowing actually hw r they related.and also lkd janvis acting.Clap

.wat abot u alllllll wat did u all liked in this ?the thng is i wanna b com optimistic like few of u allLOLand   so ................thnkng to lift sme goood pts out of this leapWink

Edited by phoo_12 - 06 January 2011 at 3:49am

Go to top