update 5th jan 2011 (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

They are coming to promote their movie 'No one killed Jessica'Wink
and to stop the Dia-Sunder weddingLOL

Ok, I am not even going to ask who is Sunder.....best let it be.. When will they air this particular episode??? Might try and catch it.

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

But what to do?!Looking at her house and her lifestyle,I was forced to think along those linesLOLBy the look of it ,Amba must have done the wedding planning for a lot of rich people to live the way she is livingLOL.............So considering her long absence,I thought she was busy planning their weddingLOLWink

Well from what I hear Ammaji lives in a mansion of sorts............where did that money come from as I saw they lost everything when they were running for their lives.

Don't tell me she had it tucked away in the city ......just in case...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Ammaji&co are into some shady businessDeadand Gaji is ito mamagiriDeadOuchAngryand so are Jogi and Ammaji I thinkAngryOuchConfusedCryDeadShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
They havnt mentioned the date.Maybe sometime this week or early next week.If I get to know the exact date,I'll let you knowSmile

PS-Sunder is a creep in Dia's college.This fool was behind her,harressing and abusing and misbehaving with her.Dia was supposed to get married to someone else but this jerk came and stopped it.Ammaji got annoyed and deceided to get Dia married off to this leachDead
You dint ask,but I'm telling youLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

They havnt mentioned the date.Maybe sometime this week or early next week.If I get to know the exact date,I'll let you knowSmile

PS-Sunder is a creep in Dia's college.This fool was behind her,harressing and abusing and misbehaving with her.Dia was supposed to get married to someone else but this jerk came and stopped it.Ammaji got annoyed and deceided to get Dia married off to this leachDead

Thank you that is so kind of you......................clever cleverWinkWink.........you are slowly drawing me into the web of NAIDL post leap.WinkWinkWink

Ammaji does not sound as if she has changed at all.........Angry. What about the promise she made to Raghav??????? What a motherDead and now what a grandmotherDead. I read that Avtar's son will be her favorite...........is he a good chap???  Generally in these serials the best parents produce the worst kids and the not so good parents produce 'gems'.... I hope there are some gems amongst the rubble in Ammaji's householdOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpotiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you that is so kind of you......................clever cleverWinkWink.........you are slowly drawing me into the web of NAIDL post leap.WinkWinkWink

Ammaji does not sound as if she has changed at all.........Angry. What about the promise she made to Raghav??????? What a motherDead and now what a grandmotherDead. I read that Avtar's son will be her favorite...........is he a good chap???  Generally in these serials the best parents produce the worst kids and the not so good parents produce 'gems'.... I hope there are some gems amongst the rubble in Ammaji's householdOuch

Aditi .Uhave  hit nail on the head LOL..Well as per updated I read..Rajvir is junior version of Dharm veer SanghwanDead
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

Aditi .Uhave  hit nail on the head LOL..Well as per updated I read..Rajvir is junior version of Dharm veer SanghwanDead

Oh no!!!!!!!! The reincarnation of DV..............this is looking less and less promising for me to attempt to watch it even for a few episodes.

Now the guns have gone so the modern day version will be what.............goondaism and mafialike wars???????????Dead

Laado has seen something in this so I will not pass any further judgement based on updates only but I do hope they bring some changes and not the usual half the house for and half the house against Ammaji nonsense.Confused
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Yeah,Rajveer,Chanda and Avtaar's son,is a jerk .Loafing around town with girls,spending his time and money in ONS and not concentrating on studies and the like.But that is expectedDeadRajveer happens to be the only potha of Ammaji,Adi id in  USA(seems like a responsible chapSmile)so he's a spoilt brat all thanks to Ammaji's and Chanda's pamperingDeadBut I dont know if he's junior DVConfusedKaran,Santosh's son,is a nice chapSmile

Edited by laado_007 - 05 January 2011 at 10:52pm
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

But what to do?!Looking at her house and her lifestyle,I was forced to think along those linesLOLBy the look of it ,Amba must have done the wedding planning for a lot of rich people to live the way she is livingLOL.............So considering her long absence,I thought she was busy planning their weddingLOLWink

Well from what I hear Ammaji lives in a mansion of sorts............where did that money come from as I saw they lost everything when they were running for their lives.

Don't tell me she had it tucked away in the city ......just in case...LOL

Aditi! not tucked away in the city alone. She must have had her swiss bank account and got it all wire transferred to delhi as soon as she landed there. LOL Otherwise such a big mansion in delhi???Big smile

Go to top