update 5th jan 2011

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhanvi notices that Dia is absent from class for the last two days.she rings up to Amba, worried   that something bad is happening to Dia.Amba advises Jhanvi to find out  Dia's address so that they go and visit her.Jhanvi rings up to Dia .DKG picks up the phone and tells her that Dia is going to stop studying as she is getting married.Jhanvi goes to Krishnavaas but sees heavy security in front of he house and realises that she cannot get past the security and DKG,She scales the wall of the house.She hides behinds the walls and reaches SC who is doing aarthi to Raghav's photo.SC sees jhanvl and  jhanvi with excitement recognises her as Badima.SC becomes emotional hearing her voice.she takes jhanvi to Chanda and santosh who jhanvi recognises immediately.she asks about Dia  but the FF team tell her that dia is locked in her room with yashpal standing guard.SC tells them that she will distract Yashpal and she does that when jhanvi enters dia's room with santosh,SC and chanda .Dia fels happy about seeing Jhanvi .jhanvi notices RaSia's pic in Dia's room and is involuntarily attracted to the photo.she caresses the photo with wet eyes when Dia tells her that they are her parents.The FF team notices jhanvi's action.They leave the room leaving jhanvi and Diya to talk.

Jhanvi sees the imposition that dia has written pinned up to the board and asks her if she has gone mad writing all this.Dia tells her that it is the truth of her life .jhanvi tells her that she has become a coward because of DKG   and surrounding herself with things like the imposition.she asks her about Dia's absence for  college when Dia tells her all about the broken engagement, sunder's blackmail with the  photos and how DKG is forcing her to marry Sunder.Jhanvi realises that sunder is the guy who behaves badly with Dia in the college.she tells Dia that she cannot marry a guy like that but Dia tells her that nobody has the guts to go against DKG's word in the house.jhanvi asks her whether there is no other way when Dia tells her that Karan bhaiya is the only person who can stop all this

PRECAP-jhanvi asks karan why he is allowing his sister to be married to a person like sunder wasting all the money she spent on the Rakhi.Karan is irritated with jhanvi's nonsense talking and asks her as to who she is to interfere in this matter

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
so now dia is gonna introduce karan and jhanvi to each other and maybe inadvertently start off their paring if the show wants to go with that plot line hmmm..................interesting.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the UD😊
Finally my DR is back🥳
If the news wasnt out about Shikha going on a holiday,I would have half thought that Amba has gone to do the wedding planning for the Pitt-Jolie wedding which is rumoured to take place in India sometime soon🤣

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Thanks for the UD😊

Finally my DR is back🥳
If the news wasnt out about Shikha going on a holiday,I would have half thought that Amba has gone to do the wedding planning for the Pitt-Jolie wedding which is rumoured to take place in India sometime soon🤣

Gosh!!!! that would be a first for any Hollywood couple ..........a Daku turned wedding planning organizing their wedding......................how ingenious....if it were true......😉😆😆😆
groucho thumbnail

Thanks for the UD😊

Finally my DR is back🥳

I need some clarification.😕😕....................why are Vidya and Rani coming into NAIDL??? Is it a one-off episode or are they going to be guest actors???? Might be interesting to watch that or those episodes.😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
But what to do?!Looking at her house and her lifestyle,I was forced to think along those lines😆By the look of it ,Amba must have done the wedding planning for a lot of rich people to live the way she is living😆.............So considering her long absence,I thought she was busy planning their wedding😆😉
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I need some clarification.😕😕....................why are Vidya and Rani coming into NAIDL??? Is it a one-off episode or are they going to be guest actors???? Might be interesting to watch that or those episodes.😊

They are coming to promote their movie 'No one killed Jessica'😉
and to stop the Dia-Sunder wedding😆
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

But what to do?!Looking at her house and her lifestyle,I was forced to think along those lines😆By the look of it ,Amba must have done the wedding planning for a lot of rich people to live the way she is living😆.............So considering her long absence,I thought she was busy planning their wedding😆😉

Well from what I hear Ammaji lives in a mansion of sorts............where did that money come from as I saw they lost everything when they were running for their lives.

Don't tell me she had it tucked away in the city ......just in case...😆😆😆😆
groucho thumbnail

They are coming to promote their movie 'No one killed Jessica'😉

and to stop the Dia-Sunder wedding😆

Ok, I am not even going to ask who is Sunder.....best let it be.. When will they air this particular episode??? Might try and catch it.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Well from what I hear Ammaji lives in a mansion of sorts............where did that money come from as I saw they lost everything when they were running for their lives.

Don't tell me she had it tucked away in the city ......just in case...😆😆😆😆

Ammaji&co are into some shady business🤢and Gaji is ito mamagiri🤢😡and so are Jogi and Ammaji I think😡😕😭🤢😲😲