Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

More than one person... (Page 4)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by anjubala

I agree.. They should have kept the friendship atleast between them... They were childhood friends yaar.. Just because of Divya, they spoiled everything.. Chalo, shaadi nahin ki but dosti to rakhni thi and now this blame on Sid and Sid not taking it and shouting "ki tum paagal to nahin ho gayi ho???""'' Arey kuch to socho yeh bolne se pahle, everybody is anyway thinking that she is mad and Sid you too..

that sentence what Sid uttered is a very common one uttered in desperation and on a heated argument, many times  I also utter. I am not supporting Sid....but I really want to see who encashes on that statement of Siddharth, that is, picks up that sentence and try the game from there....that would reveal one of the culprits...

actually, I feel this might also be a way to widen the gap between Siddharth and Nivedita and to plant the seeds of suspision in Nivedita's mind against Siddharth, so that they do not even have that much relationship left, so as to see each other's faces.

both Nivedita now and Siddharth-Nivedita then were victims of circumstances. Both are good souls.
BTW, I am more than 100% sure, that tomorrow or the next, Viren will come and save Nivedita and stabilise their relationship more. This way Nivedita will have more than 100% faith on Viren.

The concluding part of the mahaepisode might reveal the stalker.

I understand it is a very common stmt and we use it very often. But Sid has never used it and it is not that they never before had any arguments..Coming out of Sid's mouth is huge and I like your point that somebody might use it to encash it.. So let us wait and watch.
Yeah Viren will come and save Nivi but I need end to this MP track. Nivi being thrown out time and again and Viren coming and saving her.... Enough is enough.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Bani, now according to the new article and Abhishek himself is saying that he will start believing that Nivedita needs help and is not going to stop family from showing her to the doctor... So, he is not going to speak up. I am very confused and very upset with this show...
thats really upsetting...and I feel Siddharth should speak up now, as now he is neither bound by dadasaheb's promise or by anything. And if he gives excuse of Divya, then I'ld say "bhagwan hee bhala kare uska"

I agree Bani, it was really upsetting to see the precap. CHalo, Nivi ke saath jo ho raha hai she can think about Sid and she is just asking him... Not fully saying that you are the one doing it. Then why Sid has to shout and say "tum paagal to nahin ho gayi ho?" I was shocked and disturbed.. If you cannot speak up or cannot support Nivi then atleast do not shout at her like this... She is all alone in that SOod house..

they are destroying all characters one by one .. Sid to prove Keshav innocence to his family is due long ago and he seems to hae forgotten about the whole thing now... LOL... dadaji never opened his mouth about CC... Jawahar has been thrown out of the show and no one remembers him including his own wife.. i wonder what is he going to say when he returns Big smile only dadi and yash seem to be in the same character.. rest everyone has changed what they started with LOL yes evils are still evil.. i was shocked to see Lalji blame Nivi also.. how come no one heard phone ringing when it was ringing crazily.. may be Lalji is involved as well
I dont think lalji kaka is blaming, he is trying to share an information, in case that helps Nivi to get better..dadaji wnated to speak, but Nivedita told him not to do anything as it will spoil everything now.
I feel that Siddharth should not have done something against JW even without Dadaji's consent. Except that Dadaji suffeering from a heart attack, nothing might have happened if he revealed about JW.

BTW, it could be JW is the stalker.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

yaar sab kuch khatm kar diya nivi-sid ke bichmein 
yaar kya love story hai ccbm omg , i think they forgot the script also 
akshi it is really sad to see sid and nivi always bickering like this..see both of them are such easy targets to all the evil people...sab kuch khatm hi karna hai to ek hi baar kar nahi sakhte?....let them start the two parallel tracks of the couples!! no yaar they have something elsr in mind....See first they showed intense lovebetween Sid and Nivi and then intense hate and then indifference and now total mistrust ...what are they trying to show us????
logically speaking there was no necesissity to drag Sid into this at all unless they want her to repent very badly later !! Sid calling her pagal tonahi hogayi ho was just his way of dealing with the shock of her accusation!! he did not mean it at all!! but surely he will start thinking that she is not OK coz she is thinking that he is capable of harming his dadaji to get back at her.....C'mon yaar any one would have reacted that way and that too out of the blue she just came and started piling on him!! I only fear that dIvya might have heard this entire conversation and blow it out of proportions!!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I agree.. They should have kept the friendship atleast between them... They were childhood friends yaar.. Just because of Divya, they spoiled everything.. Chalo, shaadi nahin ki but dosti to rakhni thi and now this blame on Sid and Sid not taking it and shouting "ki tum paagal to nahin ho gayi ho???""'' Arey kuch to socho yeh bolne se pahle, everybody is anyway thinking that she is mad and Sid you too..

that sentence what Sid uttered is a very common one uttered in desperation and on a heated argument, many times  I also utter. I am not supporting Sid....but I really want to see who encashes on that statement of Siddharth, that is, picks up that sentence and try the game from there....that would reveal one of the culprits...

actually, I feel this might also be a way to widen the gap between Siddharth and Nivedita and to plant the seeds of suspision in Nivedita's mind against Siddharth, so that they do not even have that much relationship left, so as to see each other's faces.

both Nivedita now and Siddharth-Nivedita then were victims of circumstances. Both are good souls.
BTW, I am more than 100% sure, that tomorrow or the next, Viren will come and save Nivedita and stabilise their relationship more. This way Nivedita will have more than 100% faith on Viren.

The concluding part of the mahaepisode might reveal the stalker.

I understand it is a very common stmt and we use it very often. But Sid has never used it and it is not that they never before had any arguments..Coming out of Sid's mouth is huge and I like your point that somebody might use it to encash it.. So let us wait and watch.
Yeah Viren will come and save Nivi but I need end to this MP track. Nivi being thrown out time and again and Viren coming and saving her.... Enough is enough.
actually someone suspecting Sid to harm dadaji is very weird. Siddharth can harm Nivedita, but not dadaji, I suppose. The guy who broke into tears and shock, when he saw mud at his dadasaheb's clothes, thrown by people near the court, will he really harm Dadaji? Nivedita is alsopretty aware how much Siddharth loves dadaji. I understand Nivedita also must have spoken that out of desperation to save herself from the blames.
Siddharth is the one who looks after dadasaheb the most. He even laid down his life for dadasaheb's wish and Nivedita is aware of that, right? so can Siddharth really be after the incident to harm dadaji. Nivedita questioned him "what he was doing outside dadaji's room", that means she tried to say, Sid actually harmed dadaji. Sid has time and again done many things, which shows how much he loves dadaji, right?

But I'ld strongly criticise Sid, if he supports others, thinking that Nivedita is unstable...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 06 January 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaanjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index