More than one person... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by shana_83

Hey Bani, its really a good reason.Smile May be behind the curtain this is what CC is planning. One thing I do not understand why CC has to plan something behind. I mean we all know that she is evil, and thats open for the viewers. May be creatives did not want to unfold Viren's character fully...may be they are still trying to mould it. Anyways your prediction has a real strength.Smile

every evil person's evilness has to come to an end one day somehow or the other...CC might be playing with Viren's obsessive emotions, to get her work done...she wants to rule the Sood clan in all ways...with Sid alive she cannot...thus she is doing something, which will move Nivedita out of Viren's life and cause extreme turbulence in Sid's life...

Viren might be thinking by stalking he can win over Nivi, and CC by utilising Viren's obsession, is trying to prove Nivedita "pagal" and when Sid comes to speak in Nivi's favour, he will be defamed as characterless....

Bani do you think Sid will ever speak up and that too in favor of Nivi? He has now given promise to Divya that he will never talk to Nivi and so far he has maintained that. I have doubts on Sid and I am not so sure that he will speak up. He never says anything to CC even for his mom so why for Nivi?

If you look at the episode of  "rope" in Nivedita's room, you will see that out of many persons, only Sid was shown to have a surprised face at the end as to what was happening...also, he was seen thinking about Nivi being stalked...

there is a very important contribution of cirsumstance in any scenraio...like the day, Sid did not support Nivi or Keshav, it was a heated moment and Sid behaved not in his usual way...I believe Sid will speak out or do something for Nivi, which in turn will earn him a bad name...

"Ever speak up for Nivedita"...dont be so rigid in your statement, also try to look at different situations like when Siddharth tried to feel Nivedita special...when you remember Sid did not support Nivedita...when we analyse a character, both sides need to be seen, right? Sid was wrong when he did not support an innocent Keshav and yelled at innocent Nivi....but there are many good characteristics of Siddharth also, and many a times before that incident, he made Nivi feel special.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Hey Bani, its really a good reason.Smile May be behind the curtain this is what CC is planning. One thing I do not understand why CC has to plan something behind. I mean we all know that she is evil, and thats open for the viewers. May be creatives did not want to unfold Viren's character fully...may be they are still trying to mould it. Anyways your prediction has a real strength.Smile

every evil person's evilness has to come to an end one day somehow or the other...CC might be playing with Viren's obsessive emotions, to get her work done...she wants to rule the Sood clan in all ways...with Sid alive she cannot...thus she is doing something, which will move Nivedita out of Viren's life and cause extreme turbulence in Sid's life...

Viren might be thinking by stalking he can win over Nivi, and CC by utilising Viren's obsession, is trying to prove Nivedita "pagal" and when Sid comes to speak in Nivi's favour, he will be defamed as characterless....

Bani do you think Sid will ever speak up and that too in favor of Nivi? He has now given promise to Divya that he will never talk to Nivi and so far he has maintained that. I have doubts on Sid and I am not so sure that he will speak up. He never says anything to CC even for his mom so why for Nivi?

If you look at the episode of  "rope" in Nivedita's room, you will see that out of many persons, only Sid was shown to have a surprised face at the end as to what was happening...also, he was seen thinking about Nivi being stalked...

there is a very important contribution of cirsumstance in any scenraio...like the day, Sid did not support Nivi or Keshav, it was a heated moment and Sid behaved not in his usual way...I believe Sid will speak out or do something for Nivi, which in turn will earn him a bad name...

"Ever speak up for Nivedita"...dont be so rigid in your statement, also try to look at different situations like when Siddharth tried to feel Nivedita special...when you remember Sid did not support Nivedita...when we analyse a character, both sides need to be seen, right? Sid was wrong when he did not support an innocent Keshav and yelled at innocent Nivi....but there are many good characteristics of Siddharth also, and many a times before that incident, he made Nivi feel special.

Bani, I have been looking at both the sides only otherwise I would not make such a stmt. Before that incident he only stood up for Nivi during his b'day fiasco when his friend misbehaved with her. But after that I have not seen him speaking up for her. Making feel sombody special and being with them are different. Has he ever tried to tell DD his true feelings - ever?? Forget it that he is married now to her but still don't you think he needs to tell her the truth? I am not saying he is not good. Yes he is a gentleman and a good person at heart but his mom, Nivi they all are part of his family so why not stand up for them. He feels bad but then he does not do anything. Yes I did notice his reaction during rope scene and I was happy that he is trying to make some sense out of what is going around as he was the last one in the library too during bulb incident. I appreciate that he is thinking but then what??? Need to take steps right, without speaking nothing is going to happen. I am sure tomorrow whole Sood clan will be screaming and shouting at Nivi and Sid will again be quiet. He knows Nivi can never do such a thing to dadaji. She has been giving him the medicine for few days now.. so why sudden she will give him higher dosage? Nivi will not say anything that from where will I get the medicines? I do not go out of the house.. But I guess CTs are hell bent on keeping everyone under radar right now..
Just my POV, not to upset you or others. Sid is good but what use is this goodness if you cannot stand up for your loved ones and see them suffering.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduxaviaraOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Bani, I have been looking at both the sides only otherwise I would not make such a stmt. Before that incident he only stood up for Nivi during his b'day fiasco when his friend misbehaved with her. But after that I have not seen him speaking up for her. Making feel sombody special and being with them are different. Has he ever tried to tell DD his true feelings - ever?? Forget it that he is married now to her but still don't you think he needs to tell her the truth? I am not saying he is not good. Yes he is a gentleman and a good person at heart but his mom, Nivi they all are part of his family so why not stand up for them. He feels bad but then he does not do anything. Yes I did notice his reaction during rope scene and I was happy that he is trying to make some sense out of what is going around as he was the last one in the library too during bulb incident. I appreciate that he is thinking but then what??? Need to take steps right, without speaking nothing is going to happen. I am sure tomorrow whole Sood clan will be screaming and shouting at Nivi and Sid will again be quiet. He knows Nivi can never do such a thing to dadaji. She has been giving him the medicine for few days now.. so why sudden she will give him higher dosage? Nivi will not say anything that from where will I get the medicines? I do not go out of the house.. But I guess CTs are hell bent on keeping everyone under radar right now..
Just my POV, not to upset you or others. Sid is good but what use is this goodness if you cannot stand up for your loved ones and see them suffering.

let see what happens...what Sid does..
only I would say, when Sid made a mistake, he once realised went ahead to apologise. He did his part and I also agree that its completely fair with Nivi, if she wanted to back out of the relationship.

and as you say, Sid's basic character is he neither speaks for him mom or Nivi. So its not just against Nivi, his character is like that.  He never speaks out until an ultimatum is reached...like his friend's case or when the women started speaking bad about Nivi-Sid. His decency was such despite knowing that Nivi loves him, he did not expose this truth in front of all in the engagement party, as he wanted to convince Nivi. He convinced Nivi in a weird way, but he could do so, as Nivi gave him indications before that she loves him. He even uttered once in desperation that "bahar walo se to bol sakta hoon, lekin gharwalo se kya kahoon...kuch kahoo, toh battameezi kehlayega"...Nivi also same, she will bear the torture and all tantrums of Divya, but never ever say "Divya is wrong or Hemlata is wrong"...right...

the only two days they two spoke out were also the same days...one was speaking for Keshav and the other for Dadasaheb...

Sid needs to speak out, I also agree. And if Sid does not speak out out of fear of Divya if Nivi is labelled "pagal", I'll criticise Sid also that time. Just mark my words...

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Bani

I feel Siddharth is actually a character who has to to instigated to open up..otherwise he is always thinking of the consequences and doesnt speak But when instigated he does shout and can be very short tempered also..So that is his major flaw!!But his love for nivi cannot ever be questioned ..He will not let her be labelled as "mental" and will do anything to save her from that kind of disgrace!

Now after what all has happened between Nivi and Him..he still feels guilty for having broken her heart and will never do anything which will hurt her....He simply does not want to tell Divya about his past coz nivi doesnt want Divya to know....It is as simple as that!!He is just doing What Nivi wants him to do...See even when he saw that locket on Divya...he didnt say anything and he thought of Nivis sacrifice and immediately reallised that is what Nivi wants and he even gave his word to Divya about not talking coz he thought that is what Nivi wants...
He is also encouraging Viren Coz he wants Nivi to have all that Divya is entitled!!In away his love for Nivi has become so deep that he is ready to stay out of her life if that is what she wants,,,,

Iam sure Nivis Suspecting Sid will not stop here and will surface and there will come atime when she will voice it out in front of every body....that is when Siddharths reaction as u rightly said will be misinterpreted but i feel even then Sid will go ahead and take the blame and face her wrath becoz that is what she believes....He will never let her go to an asylum if blaming him can solve the problem!!!

About Viren...This guy is truly testing all our patience...He is definitely not alone....But CC is not aware of his plans coz she looked very scared and shocked thru out dadajis epi...So it has to be Viren with an alibi..But i cannot make myself believe he would harm his granpa whom he genuinely loves so much...So i am still in 2 minds about Viren.......

But this time i am sur it not CC ...may be she wanted divya to feel more Jealous about Sid and nivi and that is why planned to leave Nivi alone and then carry on with thr Rift track...coz she wants Nivi out of Virens life at any cost..and hence feels that Sid Nivi reality should come out in the open..

But this medicines switching thing was not her plan...she looked absolutely horrified !! So either the whole thing was an act where in Doctor and Viren are together and dadaji was just made alil uncomfortable....But I feel Viren trying to prove Nivi mentally unstable has adiff purpose altogether if he is involved....i do not want to comment on that as yet..

Edited by akhilha - 05 January 2011 at 11:29pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

@Bani

I feel Siddharth is actually a character who has to to instigated to open up..otherwise he is always thinking of the consequences and doesnt speak But when instigated he does shout and can be very short tempered also..So that is his major flaw!!But his love for nivi cannot ever be questioned ..He will not let her be labelled as "mental" and will do anything to save her from that kind of disgrace!

Now after what all has happened between Nivi and Him..he still feels guilty for having broken her heart and will never do anything which will hurt her....He simply does not want to tell Divya about his past coz nivi doesnt want Divya to know....It is as simple as that!!He is just doing What Nivi wants him to do...See even when he saw that locket on Divya...he didnt say anything and he thought of Nivis sacrifice and immediately reallised that is what Nivi wants and he even gave his word to Divya about not talking coz he thought that is what Nivi wants...
He is also encouraging Viren Coz he wants Nivi to have all that Divya is entitled!!In away his love for Nivi has become so deep that he is ready to stay out of her life if that is what she wants,,,,

Iam sure Nivis Suspecting Sid will not stop here and will surface and there will come atime when she will voice it out in front of every body....that is when Siddharths reaction as u rightly said will be misinterpreted but i feel even then Sid will go ahead and take the blame and face her wrath becoz that is what she believes....He will never let her go to an asylum if blaming him can solve the problem!!!

About Viren...This guy is truly testing all our patience...He is definitely not alone....But CC is not aware of his plans coz she looked very scared and shocked thru out dadajis epi...So it has to be Viren with an alibi..But i cannot make myself believe he would harm his granpa whom he genuinely loves so much...So i am still in 2 minds about Viren.......

But this time i am sur it not CC ...may be she wanted divya to feel more Jealous about Sid and nivi and that is why planned to leave Nivi alone and then carry on with thr Rift track...coz she wants Nivi out of Virens life at any cost..and hence feels that Sid Nivi reality should come out in the open..

But this medicines switching thing was not her plan...she looked absolutely horrified !! So either the whole thing was an act where in Doctor and Viren are together and dadaji was just made alil uncomfortable....But I feel Viren trying to prove Nivi mentally unstable has adiff purpose altogether if he is involved....i do not want to comment on that as yet..

actually Sid's composure is thought of as his cowardice and its not just about Sid, in general, in real life also, people like him are understood like that way. When a person tries to live in a joint family and that too with full responsibility, any decision cannot be just centred around his or her well being, rather they think in the betterment of all. In that way, some get hurt, some get benefitted.  I am glad that what Nivedita needed, a man who could support her always, she got that in Viren and Viren does not have so much tie-up with family till now, as Sid does majority of the things for the family and Viren leads a carefree life. May be, slowly Viren will also get more involved in family matters and then all his decisions cannot be centred around Nivedita only. I am not sure what lies in store about Viren, but I feel, he will slowly learn things in relation to staying in a joint family or he will move out with his wife to stay separate.

Actually, CC looked scared even when the day Nivedita was framed to commit suicide.
That made me think, that they are 2-3 people working either separately or together.

akhilha

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Bani, now according to the new article and Abhishek himself is saying that he will start believing that Nivedita needs help and is not going to stop family from showing her to the doctor... So, he is not going to speak up. I am very confused and very upset with this show...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Bani, now according to the new article and Abhishek himself is saying that he will start believing that Nivedita needs help and is not going to stop family from showing her to the doctor... So, he is not going to speak up. I am very confused and very upset with this show...
thats really upsetting...and I feel Siddharth should speak up now, as now he is neither bound by dadasaheb's promise or by anything. And if he gives excuse of Divya, then I'ld say "bhagwan hee bhala kare uska"
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
In precap too when Nivi confronts her about the doubts of him involved he didn't took the blame silently. I think no one can take them. Actually the point is they never trusted eachother always trusted other.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index