India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

More than one person...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I have a weird feeling, which I want to shareSmile...I feel this whole stalking stuff is being executed by few people. Some are planning, some are executing...its not just one person. At least 2-3 people are involved in this plan.

If Viren is somehow involved, I feel CC is aware. CC is using Viren's obsessive nature to get her work done. She wants Viren to get what Siddharth has been to dadasaheb, and she without Viren's knowing or unknowing, is actually now using her own son. Viren might be totally oblivious of his mother's ultimate plan, but CC is using Viren's obession as a means to reach her goal. She could never make out initially that Viren might land up marrying Nivedita, but now she is somehow utilising Viren's obsessive love for Nivedita and scheming something big for her own family. Viren might be the stalker and he feels that this "stalking" might somehow get him close to Nivedita and CC is cashing on this. Chanchal's ultimate plan is to throw Nivi out of Viren's life and get Sid's place for Viren in the Sood clan...and Viren feels by stalking and fearing Nivedita, he might get Nivedita fully...

This way Viren will never be a negative character, but himself a victim like Nivedita and Siddharth to CC...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83PriyaThakurmittusinghZaykebazzAnanyaKhaLidaHLovelyPlanetVirMan_ArShiScintillatinganjubalaAlphabet26SofnaSuchi-

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Me too also agreein with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I love your reason....and i hope it goes like that if they do show viren as the stalker...after all he is going to turn into a psycho lover....and they think of is how to get their love....not that it might be hurting them in the process...

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

I love your reason....and i hope it goes like that if they do show viren as the stalker...after all he is going to turn into a psycho lover....and they think of is how to get their love....not that it might be hurting them in the process...
remember Urmila in Pyar tune kya kiya...she loved Fardeen and was doing anything to get his love, even was eager to jump from the tall building...

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Bani, its really a good reason.Smile May be behind the curtain this is what CC is planning. One thing I do not understand why CC has to plan something behind. I mean we all know that she is evil, and thats open for the viewers. May be creatives did not want to unfold Viren's character fully...may be they are still trying to mould it. Anyways your prediction has a real strength.Smile
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Hey Bani, its really a good reason.Smile May be behind the curtain this is what CC is planning. One thing I do not understand why CC has to plan something behind. I mean we all know that she is evil, and thats open for the viewers. May be creatives did not want to unfold Viren's character fully...may be they are still trying to mould it. Anyways your prediction has a real strength.Smile

every evil person's evilness has to come to an end one day somehow or the other...CC might be playing with Viren's obsessive emotions, to get her work done...she wants to rule the Sood clan in all ways...with Sid alive she cannot...thus she is doing something, which will move Nivedita out of Viren's life and cause extreme turbulence in Sid's life...

Viren might be thinking by stalking he can win over Nivi, and CC by utilising Viren's obsession, is trying to prove Nivedita "pagal" and when Sid comes to speak in Nivi's favour, he will be defamed as characterless....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83LovelyPlanet

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Some plan must be there between CC and Viren not shown to the viewers. I remember this stalking business started after Viren and CC had a talk after his come-back from Delhi. After almost all the stalking scenes there was a NivRen romantic scene. Like me, I guess most of the viewers tried to find the consequences. But alas! on the other hand creatives try to pin-point every character as suspect in every episode.LOL
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by shana_83

every evil person's evilness has to come to an end one day somehow or the other...CC might be playing with Viren's obsessive emotions, to get her work done...she wants to rule the Sood clan in all ways...with Sid alive she cannot...thus she is doing something, which will move Nivedita out of Viren's life and cause extreme turbulence in Sid's life...

Viren might be thinking by stalking he can win over Nivi, and CC by utilising Viren's obsession, is trying to prove Nivedita "pagal" and when Sid comes to speak in Nivi's favour, he will be defamed as characterless....

Bani do you think Sid will ever speak up and that too in favor of Nivi? He has now given promise to Divya that he will never talk to Nivi and so far he has maintained that. I have doubts on Sid and I am not so sure that he will speak up. He never says anything to CC even for his mom so why for Nivi?

Nu_Adu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index