India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

review

anilmerani Groupbie
anilmerani
anilmerani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
The synopsis given in  IF says Alka will fall in love with  Chander but till now she loves only  ralph.  Does this mean she will fall in love with  Chandar later 

I have written this review see if you feel its ok

This show is supposed to be the story of  a US based girl who was never interested in politics yet fate forces her to enter the electoral race .  30 plus episodes have already passed and yet she is still stuck in her love affair with her firing guy.  Agreed this part is necessary to establish the various characters but I feel it could have been speeded up a bit. I was waiting for the show is was supposed to be something different and will be dealing with political angle.s coming to the main caste.  The lead girl  Alka(Saraa Khan ) is playing the role of modern Indian girl who is caught between two world well.  Her dressing style is also perfect.  A new trend seems to be to show the lead guy to be quite a sensitive dude   Chandar(Yashwant Singh Thakur) seems to be following those lines.  Could they have not showed him to be a modern in dressing.   The bad guy in the picture Abhishek Tiwari(Deepak Wadhwa)  ie  Alka lead brother is a perfect caricature of your normal politician rich aggressive and can't hear no from a woman.  Hope they bring in more layers to this dark character when his sister eventually takes him on(hope she does) .  The girl,s father( Mohan Joshi) and mother honestly seem to be wasted their roles are really nothing to be talked about.   It happens in very other show.

The new track of honour killing seems to be interesting it will also appeal to some part of the  hindi heartland where such barbaric killings have happened .  The real test will come now whether the creatives have the courage to tackle this burning issue in a mature way or reduce it to a normal tv track. Hope it's the former for the show has potential and can help the channel get some numbers.   The delay in reaching the political track leads to fear whether   not lost courage and digress to a mundane love theme. Imagine which claimed to be different with Arakshan has since then thrown in the towel.

I am looking forward to her change as neta  lets see what type of saris will she wear ? I think they should have taken a older looking girl then she would really fitted the Pryinka Gandhi mouuld.

As for rating go.  I better don't say anything for STAR One has a GRP of only 40 and the only show which comes in the top 100 is  Pyaar  EK  Kahani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey
The review is good!
You have pretty much said everything about the show, and it is alright, but honour killings? This is about honour killings?LOL wow, I never knew that..
...thanks for the PM, btw

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index